CHAPTER 40 - MYSTERIOUS GUY

After getting what he need, they went back to their room. Only Mew went inside as he slammed the door in Gulf's face.

"Baby!," He called. His hands are still cuffed! "Baby open the door!,"

"No!," He heard Mew replied. Gulf sighed. "Atleast can you uncuff me?," He asked in a pleading tone.

"No!," He heard Mew replied again. Gulf just groaned as he looked at his cuffed hands. Fudge! "Stay there!," He heard Mew said. So Gulf didn't do anything and stay. Jason and Warren saw him and they pity him. He saw them laughing which makes Gulf groaned in annoyance.

On the other hand, Mew is already planning what he's going to do. He put some fake blood on the scary mask, he put it on the eyes and on the mouth. He even draw some fake bruises on it and he did it so realistic as he can and well, he did a good job.

Then Mew put it all in a plastic and that's when he go out. Gulf caught the glint of evilness in Mew's eyes and he just sighed. "Baby, please tell me you won't do pranks on her,"

"I will do pranks on her," Mew said. "She started this," Mew just said and uncuff his hand. "There, sorry for cuffing your hands,"

Gulf smiled and kiss him on the cheek and it's a long one. "It's okay," Mew smiled. "Now let's go!,"

Gulf just shook his head in amusement. He felt bad for Elyse because she'll going to taste Mew's wrath and just by looking at what Mew did to the mask and to the spiders, surely Elyse might lose half of her life.

"Wait baby, where will you set this up?," Gulf asked curiously. Mew grinned evilly but he just whined when Gulf flick his forehead. "What the heck was that for?," Mew whined.

"I can't with you really." Gulf shook his head. "You looks innocent like an innocent angel but you have evil mind,"

Mew didn't denied that. Well, it's Elyse's fault too. This may sounds childish but atleast, this is enough to scare the shit out of her and that will be a beautiful sight for him. "Would you still keep loving me beside the fact that I'm like that?," Mew asked softly.

Gulf didn't answer him and attack his lips. After sometime Gulf pulled away, leaving Mew's half open mouth, asking for more. "That's my answer." Mew smiled sweetly. "I'll take that as a yes," he chuckled.

After sometime, they stopped on a room. "Mew baby, what are we doing here?," Gulf asked. But Mew just grinned. "Set up the prank,"

Gulf's eyes widened after he realized it. "Wait, don't tell me..."

Mew just shrugged but he still wears a evil grin. He tried opening the door and he just laugh evilly inside when it opened. Both came inside silently and Gulf just watched Mew setting up his prank. He can say that Mew is really good at this and he had an evil grin as he set it all up.

"I'm done now,"

Gulf just shook his head. He don't know how many times he shook his head this day. He just can't with his baby.

Mew just put the scary mask with a white clothes attached to it on the cr, actually he put like five of it? Then the spiders and on Elyse bed and the blood, Mew actually put it on the ceiling which Gulf don't know why but Mew put like a string to it and connect it to something.

"Now let's go," Gulf held Mew's hand as they went out of the room. "I really can't with you,"

Mew just chuckled as he's now on the good mood. He can't wait for that bitch's reaction.

They went near their friend, and his mood was kinda ruin when he saw that bitch again talking to some guy but when she looked at where they are, she immediately push the guy and run towards Gulf but since Gulf is behind Mew's back, he do something evil causing Elyse to fell on the ground with his face first ofcourse.

And unlucky her because Gulf didn't even move and help her. He just stared at her and then went to his baby's side. He saw how Mew simply blocked her way with his feet.

"You little evil," Gulf just said.

Mew smile innocently. "What, I didn't do anything daddy,"

Gulf just shrugged as they went near their friend. Elyse stood up and huffed. You filthy gay! Let's see if Gulf will still choose you after this. Mew saw walked away but he see her walking back to her room. Mew suppressed a laugh but they heard it. They looked at Mew and Mew is just looking at Elyse back. So they looked at it too and when Elyse went inside his room, that's it, he burst out laughing.

Nate, Warren and Jason are looking at him confusingly. They looked at Gulf who looks so done. "What do you think he did," Gulf just said.

Realization hit them, especially when Elyse went out of her room frantically. She looks so scared and there are some blood which they assume was fake blood.

And yeah, she's screaming til the top of her lungs. Some of the guests looked at her as she keeps on screaming in horrified.

The staff immediately went to rescue and after seeing Elyse room, they know who did it but they just decided to keep quiet.

Mew on the other hand can't stop laughing. He's hugging Gulf while his boyfriend is also hugging his waist. The three also smirk as they looked at Elyse who looks terrible by the way.

"Mew, you're really evil." Jason shook his head at him too.

"That's my last name actually," Mew joked.

Gulf just sighed in defeat. But he's impressed at his baby's skills. He's really good at setting up pranks.

~

Night time came and Mew amd Gulf decided to meet at the bay, Mew wants to see some stars so Gulf agreed.

Right now, Mew is waiting as he's already here. He's sitting on his slippers while hugging himself a bit.

He's looking at the see when he saw a person walking towarss him and he felt deja vu.

It's the same guy he saw before, his head is hanging low and he's wearing the same blue floral polo. When he looked up, he saw Gulf's face.

Mew's brain lagged as realization hit him. He actually forgot about it but if ever he'll meet that man again, he'll approach him if ever he still didn't meet Gulf.

But knowing that it's actually Gulf, Mew wants to laugh at himself. Fuck! How come i didn't noticed that?

Gulf sat beside him and his brows furrowed when Mew is looking at him like he saw a ghost. "Baby, i know I'm handsome but if you keep looking at me like that, i might eat you here." He teased.

But Mew didn't think of it as he smile and hug Gulf. After sometime, he chuckled. "I can't believe it's you."

"Me?," Gulf asked confusingly.

Mew looked at him, his eyes are sparkling with joy. "The guy I mentioned to you before. The one i saw walking there," he pointed the direction where he saw the man that it turns out to be his lovely boyfriend. "It's actually you love,"

"Me?!," Gulf exclaimed. Mew nodded eagerly. He tried remembering what happened that time. And if his memore serves him right, that was the time when he's still dealing how to move on from Elyse.

And he felt like an idiot.

Fuck I even got jealous to myself!

Seeing Gulf's reaction Mew chuckled. "Dont tell me you got jealous to yourself?," But his chuckle turns to laughter when Gulf groaned and hug him too.

~

HAHAHAHAH weyt ggi kinikilig aq😹🤭

He already know! HAHAHAHA 🤭
Anyways what do you think in this chapter? Let me know in the comments below. I'll post another chapter or two maybe? I'll post it tommorow after i woke up🤭😸 

And don't copy what Mew did guys, it's wrong but yeah.. it's Elyse's fault too so she kinda deserve it.

I also hate her HAHAHAH oppsiess🤭😹

Meet you in the next chapter guys! Take care!🥰