(B.2) CHAPTER 15 - OFF FOR WORK

After their steamy interaction, Gulf helped Mew bath and then after that, he took a bath too.

Now Mew is eating the ice cream that Gulf bought him. He add the chocolate and strawberry crinkles that Gulf also bought and put it on top of the ice cream. His baby never use bowl, he directly eat to the tub and it's still surprising Gulf because Mew would finish it by himself.

While Mew was eating, he keeps on wiping the side of his lips. "Oh yeah, i forgot."

"Hmmm?," Mew looked at him. "What?,"

"Dad said that he'll discuss something to me. I'll be back baby okay?," Gulf stood up and peck Mew on the lips. But that peck turned to a passionate kiss, before he pull away, he took the chance to lick Mew's lips. Tasting the chocolate ice cream in his lips. "I'll be back baby," he said, grinning and went out of the room to find his father in law.

Mew slowly opened his eyes, Gulf leave him breathless because of that kiss. But he just smiled as he continue eating his icecream.

~

Gulf found him on the garden so Gulf didn't think twice and come closer to him. "Yes dad?,"

Vince turned at him. "Oh you're here already?,"

Gulf beamed a little. "I just came dad,"

"Oh," Vince nodded, chuckling a bit. "So.. what is it that you want to tell me dad?,"

Vince took a deep breath. "This might be impossible or maybe not but i just want to talk to you about this."

Gulf's brows furrowed. Impossible? What does it mean?

"I want you to know that, the Section B is now under your advisory" Vince said. That made Gulf smiled because it's a good news for him, but Vince looks hesitated. "That's a good news dad but.. why are you.."

Vince sighed. "Miss Cierra wants to share the advisory with you."

"Cierra?," Gulf asked confusingly. "Who's that?,"

"She's a new teacher too." Vince smiled. "And she's kind and already had a boyfriend so.. is it okay with you? You can say no since i know my son might not like it." Vince added.

~

After the dinner, Gulf decided to have a talk with Mew about it. He still can't decide. If it's him, then it's okay since that girl already had a boyfriend. But he wants to discuss it with his baby. He don't want this to cause a problem in their relationship. I don't want to unleash the bully side of my baby.

"Why are we here? I'm going to watch tv with mom." Mew told him but when he noticed that something is on Gulf's mind, he sighed. "Something's wrong?," He asked softly.

Gulf held his hand as he looked at him. "Dad told me that Section B is now under my advisory."

Mew's face lit up. "Really? That's a great new because you'll have your own class. But why you look not so happy, hmm?," Mew asked, beaming at him.

Gulf sheepishly smiled. "Is it okay with you if.. someone wants to share an advisory with me?,"

"With who?," Mew asked. Sharing advisory actually occured in their school. But not all the time. In the whole batch, maybe only two or 1 room who'll have shared advisory. Meaning, in a classroom, their are two teachers that will handle the class.

"With a girl." Gulf answered. Mew's eyes widened. "With a girl?!," He suddenly exclaimed. Gulf tapped hus back, trying to calm him down.

Gulf nodded in response. "Yes, and dad said he already had a boyfriend.. so.. it's up to you baby,"

"Why me?," Mew's asked. "It's about you love, you should decide about this." Though, he's clearly not agree with it. He's having a bad feeling about it.

"Okay, i tell dad no."

"Huh?," Mew was shock.

"I can clearly see that you don't like it. So I'll say no," Gulf explained softly and kiss Mew's forehead. "I don't want some misunderstanding between us baby. I know we can't escape that, but we can avoid that if possible, that's why i asked you."

"But.." Mew can't say a word.

Gulf shook his head, as if saying that it okay if he won't say anything. "It's fine baby. And it's final, i will say no."

Mew smiled and Gulf can't help but to chuckled when Mew hugged him as tears starts forming in his eyes. "I love you." Mew mumbled softly. Gulf sighed in contentment. "I love you too baby. Now let's go downstairs,"

Mew pulled away and wipe his tears and joyously smiled at him. "Let's go," Mew held his hand as they went downstairs.

~

It's been five days since Gulf started working. Mew is always bored and feeling alone. Well, his sisters are out for class. Only the maids, his mom and dad are here in the house.

Mew sighed in boredom. "Babies, i miss you dada." He started talking with their babies. Mew chuckled when the triplets responded through kick.

He sighed and stood up.

Mew decided to go downstairs and he wasn't shock to see his best friends here. They're sitting on the stall and Alexia is between them. They're watching Jom as she's baking something Mew don't know.

"Bored already?," Warren asked.

Mew sat infront of them. He slumped his face on his arm as he groaned. "I miss him," he said as he prepped his elbow on the countertop. "He just left like hours ago Mew." Jason reminded him as if he forgot.

"I know that. But I'm not used to this," Mew sighed deeply. Jom can feel his brother's sadness so she flashed a smile and clung her arms around his nape. "Don't be sad brother. Gulf won't like it you know," the three nodded at what she said. Mew don't know what to answer. Jom sighed. "Would you like some crinkles?,"

"Trying to lit up my mood by giving me crinkles?," Mew raised a brow at her sister.

Jom sheepishly smiled. "Well, I'm not Gulf so i don't really know what makes you happy aside from him."

Mew slightly shook his head as he smiled a little. "Okay, I'll try to wait. You better hurry Jom, your nieces are hungry already."

Jom playfully salute at him. "I doubt that," Jason uttered. Mew's brows furrowed in confusion. "Is it really the babies or you are the hungry one?," Warren asked.

Mew sarcastically chuckled. "Why don't you try to carry triplets too so you'll know?,"

Jason and Warren shook their heads. "What did i said?," Jason mumbled to himself. Warren just rolled his eyes at him.

While Mew slumped his face on his arm again.

~~~

I'm feeling okay now so, here i am!❤️

I'm back again! Maybe not fully but I'm trying. So.. has anyone miss me?😊👋

Just a bit lame. Let me know what you think in the comments about this chapter and since I'm a bored again HAHAHAHAH as always, i want you guys to ask me a question again. Everything that you want to ask. Don't be shy, I don't bite😚

Anyways, meet you in the next chap! Take care everyone!!❤️