EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE PART 01;

Life of a parent

It's been a month since Mew was discharged from the hospital. Having triplets is really a handy and a hard task for them.

Right now, Mew was feeding both Alexus and Accel while Akiell was crying loudly. He was the one that Mew fed first but right now, he's crying loudly as if asking for Mew. Gulf just sighed as he keeps coaxing Akiell and rocking to make him fall asleep. "Do you think he's hungry?," Gulf asked worriedly.

"We'll see." Mew spoke as he's already finished feeding Alexus and Accel. He carefully placed them on the crib as he went to attend Akiell. "My baby Akiell, why are you crying huh?," Mew asked and was about to feed Akiell too when he just stopped crying as he make himself comfortable in Mew's arms.

Gulf looked at him dumbfounded, making Mew giggle. "You gotta be kidding me." he just can't believe how Akiell stopped crying when Mew just took him from his arms. Gulf slightly pinch Akiell's chubby cheeks. "So you just want to be with Baba huh? hmm? hmm?," he started tickling Akiell, making him let out a baby sound as he giggled cutely.

But it didn't last long when Alexus and Accel started crying. Mew just smiled at him sheepishly. Gulf sighed and he leaned to get his sons and make both of them sleep at the same time as he hummed a lullaby. Alexua and Accel seemed wants to be with Gulf's arms as they fell asleep after sometime. Unlike Akiell who didn't even stopped crying for a sec when Gulf was holding him.

After all of the babies fell asleep Mew lay on the bed tiredly. "This is so tiring." he sighed as he sat up and lay on Gulf's lap. Gulf just smiled and starts fixing Mew's hair. "Oh, so my another baby wants some loving too?," Gulf asked, smiling and kissed Mew's forehead.

Mew stretched his limbs. "I'm tired love." he pouts. "Can i have a kiss?," Mew puckered his lips, asking for a kiss. Gulf immediately leaned to kiss Mew. He gave him a passionate kiss.

After they kissed, Mew just sighed. "Having triplets is really a lot of work."

"Yeah," Gulf nodded. "One kid is already tiring. What more that we actually have three?,"

"But i know it's part of our responsibilities love." Mew smiled but suddenly chuckled when he remembered what happened earlier. "I bet you can't believe how Akiell just stopped crying in my arms huh?," he chuckled.

Gulf let out a groan. "Baby, you don't know how much worry i am as seconds passed by. He's been crying loudly that it's starts to scare me. Turns out he just wants you." Gulf sighed. Mew chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Aww, at least Alexus and Accel didn't give you a hard time, love."

"They somehow did but they're easy to handle compared to Akiell." Mew just silently nodded. He agreed though and aside from that, Akiell was the one who really needs attention, especiall Mew's attention. "Well, at least we know that if he's not hungry, maybe he's looking for me." Mew grinned confidently.

Gulf smiled and pinch Mew's nose, causing the latter to whine. "Hey! Stop pinching my nose you—!," Gulf chuckled as Mew tried to pinch his nose too but he held both of his hands, restraining him from doing so. "Gulf!," Mew huffed in annoyance. "I swear if the kids woke up, i will not help you!,"

"Really?," Gulf smirked.

But that was all a lie. When the kids starts crying again, Mew immediately stood up and attend to them. Gulf just chuckled as he shook his head in amusement.