(B.2) CHAPTER 11 - STEAMY NIGHT🔞

After the Gender Reveal, their visitors still didn't go home. Well, Warren and Jason are also their neighbors so their house is just near them. And his Uncle choose to stay here as per his request. His grandma happily granted it and stay for the night.

Natalia, Theodore and Nate also stay because Fatima won't let them go home as she said that they only meet sometime. Mew can say that his family and Gulf's are really close.

It's already 8:00pm but Mew's grandma is already telling him to go to bed. "But grandma, it's still not that late," Mew reasoned out.

"No Mew, go go. You're pregnant so you should sleep early."

Mew looked at his mother. Hoping that she would help him but she just smiled apologetically. "Just follow your grandma Mew, it's also for your own good,"

Mew just pouted. Gulf sighed and slightly pinch Mew's cheek. "Come on baby,"

"But.. i still don't wanna.." Mew whined but was cut off when he yawned.

"Uhuh?," His grandma raised a brow. Mew just sighed. "Okay fine," he agreed but not wholeheartedly. Gulf helped him stood up. "We'll go now," Gulf told them. They all nodded in agreement so Gulf starts walking, as he support Mew especially when he's taking the stairs. His baby bump is already big though he's just started on his 2nd trimester.

Once they got inside the room, Mew sat on the bed. "Daddy, i still don't want to sleep."

Gulf looked at the clock. "We'll sleep at 9:05. Clear? No more extension baby,"

"Uhmm.." he knows what will Mew going to say so he playfully glared at him. His baby wailed at him. "Come on, we still don't want to sleep,"

Just by mentioning that, the scene about what happened earlier suddenly came in his mind. "Oh my fucking god!," Gulf covered his face in embarrassment. Fuck! I literally fainted!

Mew chuckled remembering what happened. "See? I am not wrong that i called them," Mew said proudly, but more like teasing his already embarrassed husband. Gulf groaned and sat on the bed. He caressed Mew's baby bump. "Fudge! I was so shock that i fainted. Oh god," Gulf placed a kiss on his bump. Mew smiled and combed Gulf's hair. "I want to surprise you that's why i didn't tell you that time we go went to the hospital for an ultrasound. And i guess, i succeeded to my plan."

Gulf nodded, pouting. But it was soon turn to smirk. "Sheesh! I'm a sharpshooter!," Mew just shook his head. See? I know this coming.

"Hello their kiddos, i told you guys not to give mama a hard time but you don't listen to me," Gulf talked to their kids. Mew smiled when he cam see that Gulf's enjoying it even though no one is responding to him. Gulf keeps caressing his bump as Mew is comfortably resting his head on the headboard of the bed, when suddenly Gulf's other hand went on his nipples and starts tracing them with his fingers. "Gulf," he moaned. Gulf's knows that his nipples is sensitive so Gulf just watched his baby bit his moan softly while biting his lower lip and his eyes is hooded of pleasure.

"G-Gulf—ahh, m-more hmm," he moaned. Gulf made him lay down comfortable on the bed as he take off his clothes. He took of his mine too and both are staring at each other. Both are craving for each other's touch and warmth. Mew immediately pulled Gulf towards him and kiss his lips. Gulf kissed him back and he felt Mew slightly opening his mouth. Gulf took that chance to slid his tongue inside his mouth. Mew's mind is on a puddle as he's feeling too much pleasure. Gulf is kissing him hungrily while his hand is on his chest, pinching his sensitive bud. While the other one is inside his on his manhood.

Gulf pulled away when they're near out of breath, both are breathing hard. "Oh!," Mew screamed when he suddenly came unannounced. "L-Let's make this quick," Mew told him, he's panting.

Gulf nodded. "As you've said baby," Gulf use Mew's cum as he insert his finger inside Mew.

Mew's head roll back as Gulf's long finger brushed on his prostate. "Oh yes! Rub that—oh god!," Gulf added another finger and he's scissoring his entrance.

"Baby,"

"W-What—ahh!," Mew asked.

"When is your next ultrasound? Gulf asked him as he move his finger in a fast pace.

Mew lightly hit his bare chest. "You—uhm!," Mew muffled a scream when Gulf entered him without prior warning. "Fuck! So fucking tight!," Gulf groaned. "So—uhh tell me baby," Gulf asked him.

"Y-You—uhh w-we're m-making love—ohh y-yet y-you—ahh! a-are a-asking that—hmm! ohh shit!," Mew said while moaning.

"I just wanna—ugh! know baby," Gulf is moving a bit fast. This is his pace when they're making love. Though, Mew is always asking for more, but now he will only asked for it sometimes. I think my baby is getting used to this for now.

"N-Next w-week—ohh shit! M-More! Oh!," Mew answered.

"I-I will come with you—uhh! I-I won't w-wait outside anymore," Gulf said, breathing heavily.

"Uhmm! Y-Yes! I-Im near! Ahh!," Mew nodded. Gulf thrust a bit faster, in and out of him. Mew held on his shoulder tightly. Gulf groaned when Mew's nails dugged on his skin as Mew finally came in between them.

Few more thrust and Gulf followed. He shoot all of his loads inside of Mew, and the latter just whimpered because of how hot it is.

"Let's clean up baby," Gulf told him after sometime. Mew nodded with a pout. Gulf pecked those pouty lips and help him stood up. Both are still naked as they walked inside the bathroom.

~

Just like any other baths, that one wasn't a normal bath also as Gulf owned him under the shower. Now, he's in his arms. Mew smiled as he stared at Gulf's face.

"Fudge, i still can't believe that you're carrying triplets inside you," Gulf told him. His hands are on his bump and caressing it. Mew smiled lovingly at him. "Even me, i didn't thought that in my first pregnancy, I'll be having a triplets," he said.

"Three of them are boys, right?," Gulf asked, as if trying to assure something. Mew was a bit confused but he still nodded. "Yeah, why?,"

"Hmmm.. that's actually good, because if ever we'll have a girl—," Gulf was cut of when Mew pinch him making him hissed. "Aww! Baby what was that for?," He asked.

Mew just tsked and shook his head. "Now I'm starting to pity our daughter if we might have one."

"What? I'm just protecting her," Gulf reasoned out. "Yeah?," Mew raised a brow. "By what? By not letting him have a boyfriend til she's 30?,"

Gulf laughed. "Ah, you're so cute." He said with a smile. Mew huffed. "I'm serious here Gulf!," When Mew mentioned his name, he immediately became serious. "Well, I'm serious about that too baby. I know how guys minds work, because I'm a guy too. I just don't want our baby girl to get hurt,"

"I agree, because I'm a guy too. But that's too much okay? What if she already found her true love at.. maybe at the age of 18 or 20?," Mew asked him. Gulf clicked his tongue as he think for a while.

"Hmm, let's just see in the future baby. But for now, you have to rest it's already 9:10pm. I won't be shock if you already planned to talk to me for a bit long so i won't noticed the time passing,"

Mew giggled and peck his lips. "I love you daddy. Good night," he snuggle on Gulf's neck as Gulf wrapped his arms gently around his waist and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Good night baby, i love you."

Mew just smiled as he slowly went to his own dreamland.

~~~

Uh.. hi? HAHAH😊👋

Let me know what you think in the comments about this chap! Meet you in the next chapter. Take care!❤️🥰