(B.2) CHAPTER 10 - GENDER REVEAL

A week had passed and Mew's tummy turned 4 months already. Also, it's the same day as he held the party that he's dying to make it happened already just by thinking of their reaction.

They're on the garden and it's beautifully set up by his sisters. Even his friends, his parents and Gulf helped.

There are white, baby blue and pink silk attached to every walls, some plastic flowers, balloons. But their are three big balloons infront. The color is white and also, there's 3 big cakes. Mew is so happy because it turned out this good. His suggestions is explanation to them is just simple but they make it grand.

It's already 11:00am and visitors starts to come. Well, he don't have a lot which is fine. Mew only wants to share this moments with those people who's important to him. Aside from his parents, his sisters and his husband. His best friends are here, together with their parents. Even Gulf's parents are here and also Nate who's clinging on Warren like a koala. And Jason.. well he's not alone. If he remembered, that guys name is Calyx.

"Stop looking at him baby, before i throw him out of the house," he heard Gulf said making him chuckle. He turned at his husband and pinch his cheeks. "Aww, my hubby is jealous?,"

"Yes, so stop looking at him," Gulf said sternly. Mew nodded with a smile. Suddenly, they heard the gate opened, and Mew's brows furrowed. Well, maybe they had another visitor but when he turned at his back, his tears fell from his eyes when he saw his grandma walking towards him. Mew closed their distance and immediately hug him. They didn't see each other for a like months already and he missed his grandma so much.

"Oh, my Mewmew is now a mom," she said, giggling. She rub Mew's back and just let Mew cry. She know how pregnancy can make someone emotional. "I-I miss you grandma," Mew spoke after he wiped his tears and smile sweetly at her. "I miss you too," she said and turn at Gulf. "Hi grandma," Gulf greeted and hug her. She chuckled and also hug him back. "Are you taking good care of my grandson Gulf?,"

Gulf nodded without hesitation. "Yup, I'm taking really good care of him grandma. Though, he become a bit stubborn," the last part was a whispered but Mew clearly heard it.

"Uhuh? How about i send your pillows outside our room?," Mew smiled innocently. It may sounds normal to those who can hear it but for Gulf, it's a threat and Gulf don't want that. So he shook his head and smooch Mew's cheek. "Ofcourse no baby," his grandma just chuckled heartily. His uncle also came and congratulate them about their baby.

But they were interrupted when Jom cleared her throat to get someone's attention. Right now, Mew is again wearing one of Gulf's shirt. He also wears his shirt but he's more comfortable when it's Gulf's shirt.

"Okay, since i think everyone is here, then let's start the party," She announced. Every one clapped their hands and Jom looked at them. Mew already know so they went to the front. Mew and Jom shared a smile.

Alexia is at the back holding pins for the balloons. "So what do you think the gender will be??," Alexia asked, chuckling a bit.

"It's a boy!,"

"A girl!,"

Mew chuckled hearing them bicker but he knows that they're all excited to know. He can hear Gulf and his mother shouting girl, his grandma is also saying the same. While their dad's are shouting that it's a boy.

"How about you Gulf?," Jom asked. All waited for their answer, even Mew.

Gulf just smiled. "I think... It's a boy," he said with full confidence. Mew just shook his head as he smiled.

"It's a girl!!," Jason, Warren and Nate shouted making them laugh.

"Should we tell them now?," Jom asked him. He was about to answer when they're all starts chanting 'Tell us now!' so Mew didn't say anything and just nodded. But before that, he called his friends and so as Nate and told them to stand behind Gulf, making his husband confuse. "Why do they need to stand behind me baby?," He asked confusingly.

"Because you said you might faint," Mew explained. He heard them snickering but Gulf didn't mind it. "It was just a joke baby, I won't faint i promise," Gulf said so Mew didn't protest and just nodded, though he's doubting it.

"We will tell now at the count of three!," Jom shouted excitedly.

"3!,"

"2!,"

"1!,"

As they all shouted one, Jom and Alexia popped the balloon and blue tiny balloons and confetti come out of those three big balloons. They all clapped happily. "See! I told you it's a boy!," He heard their dads said as if they won from a contest.

"Why Mew? You betrayed me.." Jason said dramatically. Mew just smack his head lightly. "Crazy, as if I'm the one who'll decide about the gender of my baby,"

"But still!," Jason dramatics cried and went towards Calyx. They just shook their heads at him. "If i just know that this will be the effect of love to him, we should have convinced him to stay single," Warren said and clicks his tongue in disappointment.

"Wow, as if you're not dramatic huh?," Gulf fired at him.

"I'm not," Warren said. "Your brother is—,"

"Is?," Nate intervent. His hands are on his waist, waiting for Warren's answer. "Am i what, my love hmm? Tell me," he said and even smiling. Warren shook his head and hug his waist. "Nothing baby, come on let's eat," he told him so Nate immediately forgot about it as Warren mentioned food.

And just when they leave, Mew's tummy growled. "Oh, my baby is already hungry. How about the mommy?," Gulf asked softly. Mew pouted as he nodded his head like a kid.

"Okay, go and sit their. I'm gonna get your food," Mew sat on the couch beside his parents. "We're so happy for you baby," His mother said. Mew smiled sweetly and hug his mother. "Thank you ma,"

"Surely, he'll be as handsome as my son," Theodore said, but he received a smack from his dad. "Dream on bastard, my grandson will look like me,"

"Eww! You're ugly!," Theodore said as if he's dad was a kind of virus. Mew just shook his head. After sometime, Gulf came and handed him his food.

Well, it didn't last long as he's really hungry so he get another one.

They talked about random stuff, but mostly about their baby like, did they already thought of a name or would they think of giving their son a sibling. That question made me scoff inwardly. He wants to say that; Even if we don't give them, they're already three.

After they finished eating, Mew stood up infront. "Yes preggy?," Nate asked making him chuckle. Mew wasn't shock to see Gulf beside him so he called those three again. Gulf, Warren, Jason and Nate are confused but they just follow Mew. They stood beside Gulf.

"So.." Mew took a deep breath as he continue. "I don't know if maybe you're wondering why their are three balloons and three cakes, but to those who asked if we will hive our son a sibling.." he glanced at Gulf and he's waiting for his answer so he continue. "The answer is.. yes maybe?," he chuckled. "But maybe after 3 years,"

"Why?," He heard Gulf asked. Mew smiled excitedly and caressed his bump. Here goes nothing.

He took a deep breath again and he finally said it. "Because I'm bearing three baby boys in my tummy," he said and they were so shock. Suddenly he heard a thud, making him worried. When he turned at his husband Mew just chuckled and shook his head.

"It was just a joke baby, I won't faint i promise," he remember what Gulf said. But seeing him now, he just shook his head. He literally faint and he was right to called his friends to stood behind him.

You're a clown my love.

~~~

Uhm.. not the best gender reveal but i hope you still like it😅

Don't hesitate to comment about what you think in this chapter, don't be shy I don't bite😊

Meet you in the next chapter! See you guys and take care!❤️

And by the way, happy prides month!🏳️‍🌈🤍