CHAPTER 39 - PRANKSTER

Once Mew got out of the room, Mew saw them at the bay, playing with the water. Mew went near them and Gulf is following him from behind without him knowing.

Mew just closed his eyes. How can i think such dirty things?! Mew is blaming Gulf for that.

Once he got near them, they smiled at him. "Good thing you're now awake!," Warren said. He's topless and wet and so as Jason and Nate.

Mew just yelp when Jason splash water on him. Mew glared at him but Jason just stuck his tongue out, clearly teasing him.

So Mew took his shirt off and throw it somewhere but he didn't know that it landed on Gulf's face. He didn't bother looking back and went to chase Jason.

Gulf took Mew's t-shirt that is still on his face. He really smells so good. Gulf remembered that time that he inhale Mew's scent. It was actually an accident but he immediately got addicted to it and he just got addicted more to his scent now that they are already together.

"Simply sniffing it eh?," Nate raiseda brow at him as he smiled teasingly.

"You're crazy," Warren also said and went to hug Nate from behind.

"And you're not?," Gulf just said. Warren just shrugged he had noore comments. He's also crazy when it comes to his boyfriend.

Gulf looked at Mew's direction, they're on the water and he pity Jason because Mew is really defeating him as Mew splashed more water on his direction.

"Hi!,"

Gulf saw Nate's eyes rolled back. Gulf just sighed as he immediately move away when he felt her coming towards him. "Gulf, why are you going away?," She whined. Elyse looked at Mew's direction and she can see his eyes throwing daggers towards his direction. But Elyse just smiled inwardly. Gulf is mine. She turned at Gulf. "Did that faggot tell you to stay away from me?," She askeda little bit angry.

Gulf was about to said something when Nate talk first. "Trust me, that's also for your own safety,"

"Aww, brother in law is concern to me." She smiled sweetly. Warren hug Nate tight when he felt it going towards Elyse. "Let me go," Nate whispered firmly.

"Relax Nate." Warren said. "But she's annoying," Nate grumbled. Warren nodded, he even find her annoying too.

"Gulf babe, can we go swimming?," She asked, she was about to held her hand when Gulf move away. He can feel Mew's stare at him and when he looked at him, their he saw him glaring. Gulf juut took a deep breath. I feel like I'm going to be dead anytime soon.

Mew is just looking at them, and beside him is Jason. "You know if i were you, you should teach that girl a lesson." Jason just said. Mew looked at him. "But if you want, i can do it for—,"

"No." Mew cut him off. "Let me do it." He just smirked evilly and Jason felt a bit scared. "It's her fault for messing up with me," Mew just said.

Jason nodded. "Come on, that snake is now trying to get your man,"

Gulf watched Mew as he started walking back on their direction. Elyse is just smirking. I'm sure he felt threatened. Well, he should be.

Once Mew is now standing infront of Gulf. He looked at Elyse's hand. And before Elyse could touch Gulf he took his hand off and move it away.

Elyse just groaned but when she looked at Gulf, she acted like a victim. "Gulf did you see it? He hurt me!,"

"So?," Mew had a smug look on his face. "Go ahead, i won't mind. Tell him what did i do. Make up stories if you want,"

Elyse just scoffed. "You're crazy."

"You think so?," Mew smirked eerily. 

Elyse tried to ignore Mew and she was about to go near Gulf when Mew held her hand so tight that she starts groaning and wincing because of pain. "L-Let m-me go!," She grimaced. Some of the people are looking at them but Mew doesn't care. He tighten his grip on Elyse wrist and that's when Elyse screamed.

Gulf is just looking at them. He felt pity for Elyse, he wants to stop them both but he just let his baby handle this.

"Once i saw this filthy hands of yours touch what's mine," tears are starts to form at the side of Elyse eyes. "i wont think twice and cut this off. Don't try me bitch," Mew finally let go of him. Mew went beside Gulf and hold his hand. They are about to go when Elyse talk. "Hah! As if you can scare me with your threat you faggot." She grinned. But Mew didn't mind her and pull Gulf with him. "Hey! Come back here!,"

"Shut up bitch!," Mew fired back. And they finally left.

"Argh!!," Elyse shouted. The three just shook their heads. The Mew they saw earlier is scary and dangerous. They wonder why this girl still keep going on his plan to get Gulf. Aren't she scared for her life?

~

"Baby," Gulf tried to talk to Mew but Mew is completely ignoring him now. "Baby, what are you doing?," Mew is getting something on the stock room. Gulf wasn't surprised when the staffs here just let Mew do what he wants.

And he don't know whether to laugh or to cry by just looking at himself because Mew cuffed his hand and Mew told him to follow him. And after that, he never talk to him again.

Mew tsked and he looked at Gulf. "Tell me what she's scared of," Mew said, and he's demanding and answer right away.

"What are you planning to do baby?," But Mew didn't asnwer him and just look at him. Gulf just sigh. "Okay, she's afraid of blood, spiders, and ghost,"

Mew smirked. He know where he can find those. He went to the area where they put the stuffs they used for Halloween.

Oh no. Gulf just shook his head when he saw Mew getting the plastic spiders that really looks so real. It even had the like hairy thing on it and that actually makes the spider looks so real.

Then Mew get the fake blood, it's on a container. And lastly, the scary mask.

Gulf just shook his head when he hewrd Mew laughing evilly. Looks like my bully baby is back.

~

Honestly, I'm really not into some pranks but i think whenever i pulled one, it mostly worked HAHAHAH😸

Anyways how was it? Sorry if its lame but let me know your thoughts in the comments section okay? Okay!😸

Meet you in the next chapter! Take care!❤️