CHAPTER 17 - PLEASE, SAY YES

After they eat dinner, Jom and Alexia went to the living room to watch tv while the two left in the kitchen. Mew went to his room and he's rolling on the bed. He couldn't stop thinking of Gulf.

He doesn't know where it started but all he know is he couldn't stop it now. His mind is already full of thoughts about Gulf. Mew sat straight and held his heart. I know. I know i like him. So much.

Gulf is on the backyard. Sitting on the grass while watching the stars. He just miss doing this. And he's just like Mew.

He also can't stop thinking of Mew. His cute face when he's annoyed or irritated, his contagious laugh, his sweet smile, his soft cheeks, all of him.

Gulf sighed. Suddenly his phone ring. He looked at it and he saw that it's his mother. So he immediately answer it. "Hello ma?,"

"Son! How are you there?," His mother's voice is cheerful and excited.

"I'm okay." Gulf said.

"I can sense that you're happy,"

"I am," Gulf answered without thinking twice. He's actually happy.

"I see, i see. By the way your brother wants to talk to you," His mother said amd after sometime, he heard his brother's voice. "Gulf!,"

"Oh?," Gulf asked.

"How's Warren?," He asked.

Gulf gasped and held his chest, acting as if he was hurt. "I can't believe you."

He heard Nate laughed from the other line. "Just kidding. How are you? Did you already found the love of your life?," He asked teasingly.

Gulf just giggled while looking at the starry sky. "I'm fine. And.. i think i already found the love of my life," he answered him. Little did he know, Mew entered the kitchen and he accidentally heard him said it. The sliding glass door is open so Mew could hear it. He get a glass of water and simply went near the door. Gulf's back is facing him so it's okay if he literally stand beside the door.

"Oh, don't tell me it's that bitch?!," Nate asked. He sounds pissed.

Gulf chuckled. "Why are you always including Eyanah here?,"

Eyanah? Mew thought. After sometime, his eyes widened. Don't tell me.. it's her ex girlfriend? Mew felt a sting of pain in his heart. I guess he's still not over her. Mew wants to leave but he couldn't even move his feet. Something is telling him to stay.

"I don't know. But if it's her i swear i will grill her!," Nate threatened.

"No. It's not her okay?,"

"So who?," Nate asked. His voice is now excited and he's eager to know who's that person that he's brother talking about.

An image of Mew flashed on his mind, and he automatically smile. "It's him. The guy i saw on the resort," Gulf told his brother.

"Guy?,"

"Mmm," Gulf nod, remembering when was the last time he first saw Mew.

Gulf is devastated that time. After seeing Eyanah with her ex, having their sweet moment on the park. He was hurt because he thought she is already over that guy. They were happy and strong—well that's what he thought. After confronting her that night and asking her to not leave him. But she did and leave him heartbroken. That night, he decided to crash on Mild's place he couldn't think straight all he wants is to forgot what happened. So he drowned himself to drinking alcohol.

He just tsked when he woke up. His head felt like exploding but he can manage. Mild gave him water and one Advil to reduce the pain on his head. After sometime, Mew bid his goodbye and his readying himself to face his mother's wrath.