(B.2) CHAPTER 8 - MINI DATE PT.2

After they eat, they immediately leave the restaurant after Gulf pay for their food. Mew is clinging onto him as they're now out of the restaurant. "Now what should we do next baby?," He asked him softly.

They stopped and Mew tapped his chin as he looked up, thinking of what they should do next. They already finished eating so.. "Let's watch some movie," he said with a smile.

"Okay," and with that, they started walking to the cinema. Once they got their, he asked his baby. "What should we watch baby?,"

"Let's watch some horror movie," Mew suggested. Gulf don't know if Mew can really take to watch horror movie but it's his request so when he looked at the movie's that now showing, he chose the horror one. And they're lucky because it will start now. So after getting their ticket and buy some food, they immediately went inside.

They sat infront and few mire minutes, the movie will start. "You sure you want to watch this baby?," Gulf asked for the nth time. While they're one their way here, Gulf keep asking him the same question.

"Ofcourse, i chose this one so I'll watch this."

"You're not scared?," Gulf raised a brow. Mew scoffed. "Me? Scared? That word is not in my vocabulary love," Mew said with so much confident. Gulf just nodded. "Okay, okay. If you say so," Gulf said and held Mew's hand. Mew looked st him as he already starts eating his popcorn even though the show will just about to start. "I'll hold your hand incase you got scared,"

Mew click his tongue as he smirk. "I won't love."

Gulf just looked at him in amusement.

Not that long when the movie start. It wasn't scary at first but Mew is already holding onto his hand so tight. And when they're near the middle part where most of the ghost are starts to come out, Mew would flinch.

Gulf just shook his head as he chuckled inwardly. His baby is trying to act tough but he know that he's already scared.

"Wahh!," The audience shout when suddenly, the ghost appeared. And it includes Mew who's now cling on his hand so tight and his other hand is covering his eyes. But still, he keeps on parting his finger and peep on it.

After sometime, the movie ends. They went out of the cinema and gone the confident Mew that he remember who said that he can take it and will not scared. But now, Mew is clinging onto him so tight as if he will disappear if he will not held tight.

"Daddy," Mew squeaked out. "Hmm?," Gulf asked, raising a brow.

"I-I want to pee," Mew told him.

"Okay, let's go," so they went to the cr and their is no one aside from the both of them. "I'll wait you here, go and pee," Gulf said but Mew didn't let go of him. "B-But.."

Gulf smirked. "Don't tell me you're scared?,"

Mew glared at him and let go of his hand. "Just tell me if you don't want to accompany me! You don't have to tease me!," Mew said and went to take a piss. He's taking his time when suddenly, the image of the ghost in the movie earlier came in his mind. His heart is already beating fast and he's already imagining something like, that ghost is standing behind him. So after he take a piss, he immediately wash his hands and he was scared when suddenly, someone hug him. Turns out, it was only Gulf.

Mew slapped his chest after he finished washing his hand. Gulf chuckled. "I asked you a lot of times baby, now you looks scared."

"I-I'm not!," Mew denied but it's actually visible. "Uhuh? Keep denying it baby,"

Mew just rolled his eyes as they already went out of the bathroom. Now they're just randomly strolling around the mall when Mew saw some baby clothes. Mew smiled and pull Gulf with him inside the shop without telling him. Gulf was about to ask but when he saw it, he already know.

Mew went to look at the baby clothes first. His hand touch the white once with a simple cloud design on it near the chest. "It's cute," Gulf said making Mew smile as he look at him. "Yeah, but let's buy it next week when we already know the gender of our baby," or more like.. babies.

Gulf nodded. "Okay, but you can buy this one today,"

"Nah, let's buy this next week," Mew said. "But what if someone will buy it already?," Gulf asked.

Mew grinned and didn't answer him, instead he took it and put it on the very back of all of those shirt where no one can notice. Gulf just shook his head in amusement. "Now let's go!,"

"To where?,"

Mew pull out a very cute smile as he pointed at the bakery shop. "Baby, we just est like and hour ago,"

Mew pouted. "But we want it," Gulf glanced at the shop before looking at Mew who's pouting. "Please daddy?,"

Gulf sighed and he couldn't stop himself anymore. He kissed Mew on the lips and his baby immediately response. But Mew pulled away first while a smile on his face. And he just let his baby pull him to the bakery but his brows furrowed when they went out of the mall. "I thought you want to go to the bakery?," Gulf asked him.

Mew nods his head. "Yes, but it can wait." He just said and Gulf right now seems confused especially now that he can see that they're going to the parking lot.

Once they got near the car, Mew immediately open it. Not wasting anytime, he push Gulf inside. Now Gulf know what Mew is up to.

As they settled themselves at the backseat, Gulf immediately pressed his lips against Mew. He's clearly aware that they just did it a while ago but he know that Mew's hormones is making him horny that sometimes even just a passionate or long kiss would make him horny.

Mew let out a moan as Gulf immediately took of his upper clothes.

"We'll make this quick, i want my crinkles,"

"Copy baby," Gulf whispered huskily.

~~~

I'll start to update regularly as possible now because finally, no more modules and other school related stuffs to do. And about TTMF, i have already something in mind that i will just need to write but I don't know, my mind went blank everytime I'll attempt to write it so i don't know when I'll going to update it again😄

Anyways how was it? Let me know in the comments and sorry if it's a bit lame. Meet you in the next chap! Take care!❤️