CHAPTER 32 - LAST DAY

Today will be there last day staying here, Mew felt sad because after these day end, they'll already go back to their house. He don't know when Gulf will go back home but he's somehow readying himself.

And it's actually six months since they met. They started as enemies, well not really because it's only him who do silly pranks on him and Gulf has nothing to do other than calming himself down.

And now, he already love him. He's falling for him everyday and he always say that he will never get tired of Gulf. He wants them to be together until they hitch their last breath.

Mew already feel sad and lonely but he is pushing those off. Today is there last day together so it should be happy, and this day should be memorable.

Gulf is just watching Mew's expression. At first he's just fine, then his brows furrowed, then he'll pout. But Gulf can see that he looks so sad. So Gulf decided to sat infront of him and took his phone. Mew was shock when Gulf took his phone, although he really don't know what he's looking on his phone. He's just scrolling through his social media account.

Gulf looked at it and he let out a sigh and turn it off. Mew's brows furrowed when Gulf suddenly open his arms wide. "Come here," Gulf told him. A smile made it's way to Mew's lips as he hug Gulf and sat on his lap.

"I know what you're thinking right now. I know you'll just tell me to go home even though i can see that you don't really want me to go," Gulf said in a soft voice as he rub Mew's back. Mew snuggle more closer to him.

"Just don't mind me. I'll be fine," Mew said. "I already missing you," he said.

Gulf kiss his neck and Mew couldn't help but to close his eyes. "Me too, but let's just forgot about it now okay?," Gulf said and Mew pulled away from the hug. Mew nodded, agreeing to what he said.

"What do you want to do?," Mew asked.

Gulf smiled at him. "Nope, you decide what to do," he said as he's combing Mew's hair.

"Why me?,"

"Well, I'll just follow what you said,"

Mew put a hand on his waist, he had a little pout on his lips. "But do you have something in mind?," Mew asked him. "Tell me," Mew told him. Gulf sighed and nodded. "What is it?," Mew asked, he's already thinking how fun it is. It's always fun and happy if he's with Gulf.

A grin slowly made it's way to Gulf's lips and he's pointing the lube and condoms on the table near them. Mew looked at it and he slapped his chest. "Love!," Mew complained.

Gulf let out a chuckle. "What? You ask what's in my mind, and i just answer you," Gulf even tried explaining.

"And that's really on your mind?," Mew asked flatly. He can't believe this man.

Gulf just hug Mew's waist and gave him a quick kiss. "I'm just kidding,"

Mew just rolled his eyes at him earning a chuckle from Gulf again. "I'm just kidding okay? I'm actually thinking of playing today since I'm bored," Gulf mumbled as he's face is on the crook of Mew's neck.

"Okay!," Mew agree. Mew pull away and went to get Gulf's phone from the charger. He sat back on the bed and took his phone as he gave Gulf's phone to him. "Teach me too," Mew said, grinning.

"O-Okay," Gulf said and went to open the game. "Looks like you're loving this game,"

"You play this game, so i want to support you," Mew said while looking on his own phone screen. Gulf snapped his head on his direction at his direction as he couldn't stop smiling now. "Really?,"