(B.2) CHAPTER 14 - HOME🔞

"Finish or not finish, pass your papers!," Gulf announced. He gave them a written works. It's about their expectations to him as their new teacher in Sports. Theirs a swap or replacement that has happened, that's why Gulf is their new prof now.

He can see them pouting and tugging their hair a bit. He snickered. "Class, i told you just write what you're expecting to me, this is not a test or something so don't stress out yourself," he told them.

They nodded with a small smile on their lips and they already starts passing their papers to him. "Is this all?," He asked. All of them nodded. "Okay," Gulf stood up from sitting on the edge of the table and placed it inside his Class Attendance.

Just after that, the bell rang, indicating that the class for today has ended. All of the students shouted in glee. "Goodbye class," he told them.

They all answered him with a goodbye too and after that they all went out of the classroom after him. He take the stairs as the classroom of his last class is on the third floor.

He's now on the his way to the ground floor when his phone vibrated inside his pocket. Gulf fished his phone out and he saw his father in law calling. "Yes dad?,"

"When are you coming home?," He asked him.

"I'm on my way to the faculty to get my things. Then after that, I'll go home. Why dad?," He asked.

"Nothing, i just want to discuss something about your job. Drive safely okay?,"

"Yes dad," he said and nodded, as if he will see it. Once the call ended, he went to the faculty to get his things. He still saw some teachers their, doing their own works. After taking his stuff, he bid their goodbye to them. They just waved at him so Gulf immediately went out of the faculty and head to the parking lot.

Once he got their, he immediately hopped on the driver seat, turn on the engine and drove to the mall.

As soon as he arrived, he looked at the time. He left the school at 4:50pm and now it's already 5:20pm. Gulf took his phone and texted Mew. "Baby, I'm at the mall buying your crinkles and your ice cream. I'll come home after i buy it,"

He then hit send after typing those. He took only his wallet and his phone with him and went inside the mall. He went to the supermarket first to buy ice creams. Yeah, I'll literally buy 5 tubs again. After that, he went to the shop where they buy the crinkles before. Those crinkles that makes me worry too much because i thought something serious happened, but it turned out that my baby just discovered that it has chocolate filling. Gulf internally facepalmed when he remembered that. But he can't blame his baby, their crinkles are actually good. He bought the chocolate and strawberry one. Who knows, Mew might like the strawberry one too.

After he paid for it, he went back to the parking lot and settled it on the passenger seat beside him. Before he turned on the engine, he checked his phone first. He saw a reply from his baby. "Okay, please hurry up daddy. I want my icecream now :( ,"

After reading that, Gulf send a reply to him before putting his phone back on his pocket and immediately head back home.

Mew read his reply first before putting his phone back on the drawer beside their bed. He just smiled as he caressed his tummy. He felt happy knowing that he will going to see Gulf in a few minutes.

His day is fun. But it's not the same when Gulf's not here. He sat straight and sigh, he looked down on his baby bump. "You guys really miss you dada huh?," He talked to them. He felt a kick making him chuckled. "Yeah, your dada is coming back home and he'll be here in few more minutes so let's just wait okay?,"