CHAPTER 41 - GONE

A/N: I'm now awake HAHAHA happy reading 🥰

~

Morning came and Mew woke up with a good mood. He saw the two who's still sleeping. So Mew stood up and decided to take a bath. After sometime, he changed into some baby blue loose t-shirt and a black shorts.

When he's done the two are still sleeping. Mew just sighed but suddenly he remembered something. As i remember, this two kicked me out of the bed before.

Mew chuckled evily. "Looks like tables have turned my friends," he mumbled lowly. He stretched his body, his limbs and his arms. Then that's when he kicked both of them out of the bed, at the same time.

The two fell of the bed and all Mew can here is their groans. He laugh evily. "You fucker!," Jason grunted.

"Fuck! My butt hurts!," Warren also grunted. He turned at Mew with a glare. "What was that for?,"

Mew just smirk. "You know what i mean,"

Both looked at each other. Yeah, he know what he mean. Jason looked at him. "But that's because you still didn't woke up!," Jason said the same reason they said before. Which is true.

"Uhuh? Then why do you have to kick me?," Mew asked.

"Because you won't wake up by just shooking your shoulder," Warren stated obviously.

Mew didn't said anything, well that was before. He rarely—well not rarely, but he cant sleep peacefully before and he always deal with his insomnia but now, he just actually realized it now that he never experienced it anymore.

Jason tsked as he stood up. "I'll go cook our food what do you want?," He asked.

"Pancakes," both of them replied.

"Make 20 of it," Mew added. Jason just look at him dumbfounded. "What the heck?," Warren exclaimed.

"What? Gulf said i should protect this," He said pointing his tummy.

Jason just sigh. "Really? Then why won't you just cook it?,"

"Do you want our room to burn and sleep on the sand?," Mew raised a brow at him.

Jason just grunted. "You should learn how to cook!,"

"I'm getting their." Mew just wink. "But for now, go go! Make the pancakes!," He demanded.

Jason let out a long grunt. But he went to the kitchen to cook their breakfast.

While Warren went to the bathroom to take a bath. Mew went on the terrace where he first saw Gulf that night.

He just sighed as he look at the wide blue sea. The view is beautiful. Mew stayed there until Warren called him to eat breakfast. And Jason literally made 20 pancakes and they felt so full.

After sometime, they went out as they decided to have fun. Once they got out of the room, they immediately went to the beach. And Mew's eyes immediately darted on Gulf. Gulf took of his upper clothes and he saw Gulf took the surf board behind him. His tanned skin is shining under the sun and Mew won't be shock if he's drooling right now. Fuck, my boyfriend looks so hot.

"Eww," he heard Jason said. Mew snaoped his head at his direction and Jason hide behind Warren seeing his glaring eyes.

Mew immediately went back looking at Gulf. Gulf must've not noticed him so Mew just watch him and his boyfriend went on the water. He can see some big waves from not really far.

Gulf settled his body on the surf board as he's getting near the waves. He miss this and now that Mild and Boat came and invite him to do surfing, he immediately agreed.