(B.2) CHAPTER 6 - SURPRISE PLAN

It's already 8:30 and they're just finished eating. Mew, Jom and Alexia went to Alexia's room. "Lock it," Mew said and sat on Alexia's bed. His sisters looks confused making him smile.

"What are we doing here? Is their any problem?," Jom asked and sat on the bean bag. She groaned when Alexia sat on her lap making her rolled her eyes.

Mew shook his head and took out the ultrasound of his babies. Jom and Alexia take a look and their ryes widened in shock and happiness. "You're having triplets?," Jom exclaimed but Mew signalled her to shut up so she immediately cover her mouth. "So.. you called us for??,"

Mew sighed. "Don't tell anyone about this okay? I want to surprise them." He beamed. "Including our parents,"

"Okay," both playfully salute at him. "Good," he chuckled. "And the reason why i tell you both is.. i want you two to organize everything. Can you do it?," Mew asked.

Jom and Alexia stood up and sat beside him and gave him a hug. "We'll do it, for our cute nephews," Alexia giggled.

Mew also chuckled and hug them both. "Thank you," After sometime they already started planning about the upcoming gender reveal party that will be organized by his sisters. He let them decide but they're also asking his opinion which is great.

Mew just smiled giddily. He can't wait to see their priceless reaction.

~

It's already 12:30am when Mew woke up. He felt hungry, so he turned at Gulf and saw him sleeping peacefully. Mew smiled and didn't dare to woke up, and force himself to sat up. Once he's back leaned on the headboard, he open the cabinet beside him. The cabinet is full of food. Mew pouted, rubbing his baby bump while thinking of what he should eat. But when he saw potato chips, he took it and stood up and walk towards the fridge. He open it and took vanilla icecream and he settled himself on the study table.

Mew lick his lower lip. His mouth watering just by looking at the food. Mew took a bowl and a spoon which is also in the cabinet. He open the chips and the tub of vanilla ice cream. He starts putting some on the bowls and he dip the potato chips on it.

Mew do a happy dance when he already took a bite of it. I love it!

Mew look down on his bump and happily caress it as he keeps eating his food. It's actually good that Gulf set up this all—the cabinet full of food and the fridge. Gulf put a lot of icecream in it which Mew liked. He had a thing with ice cream now. Especially the chocolate and strawberry ones.

After he finished eating, he drink some water and take a piss before going back to bed and turn the lights off. He carefully lay on his side and slowly close his eyes when a hand wrapped on his waist. "Already full?," He heard him asked in his groggy voice.

"Sorry, i must've woke you up," Mew said softly.

"Mmm, it's fine. I was awake when you left the bed," he snuggle more closer to him and kiss his neck. "Come on, let's sleep baby,"

Mew nodded and let his sleepiness succumbed him.

~

Morning came and both of them went downstairs for breakfast. They already took a bath and Mew just let Gulf hug him from sideways, as he keep sniffing his neck. Once they got in the dining area, Gulf pull a chair from Mew. His cute wife beamed at him before taking his seat. Gulf pull a chair for himself beside Mew.

After sometime, they started eating while talking about random things. Until, the topic was Gulf. "Gulf, about your application—,"

"What application?," Mew cut his father off. Mew took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for cutting you off dad but, what application are you talking?," He turned at Gulf who's calmly looking at him. "Love?,"