(BOOK 2) CH 05 - DADDY AND MOMMY

They're now waiting outside the office of Mew's OB. Mew is calm and collected while Gulf, his hands are sweating and he felt nervous and excited at the same time.

Once the doctor came, Mew smiled happily follow her. Gulf stood up and was about to follow when Mew stopped him. "Stay there,"

"What? No. I'll go with you baby," Gulf said and was about to go when his baby send him tiny glares which enough to flip him off and make him obey. Gulf pouted as he didn't try to push his luck anymore. He heard the door closed and he can't help but to feel annoyed because he wants to see the babies. But if that's Mew wants then he will do nothing about that.

Gulf blew off his bangs. Maybe he hate seeing my face again. Mew will mostly send him away now because he said he hate his face. Which Gulf didn't get until now. Every time he'll take a bath or will have the chance to look himself in the mirror, he would immediately grab the opportunity to do so. He wants to know what Mew hates on his face. Or i should just ask him? Gulf just grunted and decided to wait patiently for Mew.

While Mew, he already lay on the bed and chuckled. He felt bad for Gulf because he can say that he's really excited yet here he is. He stopped him to follow him.

Well, Mew wants to surprise him which he know he will be. But now, he wants to include their family to his surprise. "You shouldn't stop your husband to come with you Mew," Dra. Bria said, smiling playfully.

Mew's chuckled turns to laugh, imagining his husbands face right now. "Nah, I want to surprise him."

Dra. Bria just shook her head as she didn't try to pry with their business anymore and start her job. "Lift up your shirt a little bit," she told Mew which Mew followed. Mew shivered when she starts putting gel on his bump. "I can feel like you're having twins Mew," she said.

Mew smiled sweetly. "Maybe? I don't know." He don't care how many babies are now inside him. Because all he know is, he will surely take good care of them. Me and your daddy will take good care of you kiddos.

They already started and the doctor told him to look at the monitor, which he did. Once he looked at it, his heart swelled in happiness as ha tears fell from his eyes. He can see the movements that his kiddos are doing.

"I think I'm right," Dra. Bria said. Mew glanced at her and his eyes are asking. Dra. Bria immediately explained. "You have not only one, not only two, but three little beans inside you Mew."

Mew gasped as he looked at the monitor again and she was right. He can saw them moving clearly. Mew wiped his tears that couldn't stop from falling. He feels overwhelmed and he can't explain the happiness he's feeling right now. "And the babies are healthy." She also said. Mew is happy to know that, suddenly he heard a heart beat. "Can you hear it?,"

Mew nodded his head. "I-Is it their heartbeat?," He asked and she nodded. "My babies, you made mama happy," he cried in happiness. "Can i know their genders too?," Mew asked.

"Ofcourse!," The doctor said happily and point something on the monitor. "You see this?," Mew is following her hand as she's pointing something. "It's their penis," she chuckled. Mew chuckled along with her. He's hoping that they won't be naughty and stubborn when they grew up.

Although the baby is healthy, the doctor still give him some advice which he will surely do to keep them healthy and safe. Mew also take a copy of the ultrasound and hid it on the big pocket of his hoodie. She gave him some vitamins which he take and immediately take his leave because he can already imagine his husband getting impatient.

He open the door and bid his goodbye to the doctor and immediately went out to see Gulf pouting while scrolling on his phone. "Love," he called him. Gulf glanced at him. "You already done?,"

Mew wants to laugh because Gulf's face looks so funny right now. "Are you sulking at me?," He asked. Gulf didn't answer but instead he playfully hugged and turn hus head on the other side and Mew can't contain his laugh anymore. He let it out and for Gulf who's whipped by his beautiful and cute wife, can't stay mad at him after hearing his beautiful contagious laugh. Mew sat beside him and held his hand, then he rest his head on his shoulder as he's still chuckling. "I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to make you sulk,"

"Nah, it's fine." Gulf turned at him and kiss his forehead. "So how's the ultrasound? Can you tell me hmm?," He asked. Mew wants to tell him that they're having triplets and it's all boys, but he held himself.

"It's fine." Mew said simply. "Our little bean is healthy?," You mean beans? Mew wants to correct him but he just let him. He nodded at him.

"Good." Gulf smiled happily. "Baby or babies, I'm happy that you're healthy."

"Now let's go!," Mew stood up. Gulf also stood up and went to pay for the check up. After that, they went back to the car and after securing Mew at the passenger seat, he turned and went inside the driver seat. Just right after he settled himself inside, Mew called him using his loving and cute voice. "Love,"

Gulf turned at him as he put his seatbelt on. "Yes baby? Need anything?," Mew nodded cutely. "Ehat is it?," He asked. He'll do everything that Mew asked.

"Can you buy me a cake?,"

Gulf nod immediately. "What cake baby?," Mew's eyes glistened. "I want a chocolate ice cream cake, please?," He pouted and clasped his hand.

Gulf cooed at hus cuteness and peck him on his lips making both of them smile. "Ofcourse, now just relax their and I'll we will buy your ice cream cake."

Mew happily nodded and he held Gulf's hand. Gulf didn't let go of his hand as drive using his one hand. Mew's heart is beating loudly as Gulf kissed the back of his palm. "I love you so much baby. I won't tired of saying to you that everyday, and every seconds that will pass,"

"Stop it love, have mercy on my pour heart." He said as his cheeks are red.

Gulf chuckled. "Yeah, i can hear it clearly baby."

"I know, so please just for once, don't be sweet." Mew said but Gulf just grinned. "How can i? I'm sweeter than sugar."

Mew just shook his head in amusement. His husband is carrying his own chair again.

But I won't deny that he's right. He's definitely sweeter than sugar.

~~~

☺️☺️

How was it? Let me know in the comments! Meet you in the next chap guys! Take care!☺️❤️