(B.2) CHAPTER 12 - MR. TEACHER

It's been a week since the party happened and Mew can say that is a happy and maybe an epic moment because of Gulf who fainted after knowing that they're having triplets. Every time that Mew would remember it, he can't help but to laugh. And his hubby is just shook I his head at him as he already know what is on Mew's mind.

Right now, they're walking outside the house. They do this maybe four to five times a day as Mew would sometimes push him away because he don't want someone disturbing his sleep.

"Do we really have to do this?," Mew whined.

"Yes baby, it will be also good for you and for our baby—oh sorry, i mean babies," Gulf grinned and bend down to kiss his tummy.

"Can't we do this early in the morning? I'm still sleepy," Mew told him. Gulf just shook his head in amusement as he let Mew sat on the bench here at the court.

Gulf sat beside him and gave him his water. Mew immediately took it and drink half of it. Gulf drink a little too and close it again. "Daddy?,"

"Hmm?," Gulf hummed as he looked at Mew. His baby is looking at him with those doe eyes.

"Dad said you'll start your work next week,"

Gulf nodded. He already applied as a teacher and Vince said he'll start next week. "Yes baby," he answered and he saw how Mew pouted sadly. "The last time i saw that pout is when i went home last time." Gulf sighed.

Mew just pouted more. "I-It's nothing—,"

"I know it's not nothing baby. Tell me, what do you want me to do so you won't get sad anymore?," Gulf asked him softly. Mew sighed and looked down. Gulf already mentioned to him that he wants to be a teacher, and ofcourse he will fully support him about that. But he can't just help but to miss him because he won't see him in the house in the morning. Only when he come back home to school and before he go school will be the only time that he will see him.

"Baby, tell me. Your silence is making me worry," Gulf said and held his hand and gave it a light squeeze. Mew looked at Gulf. I will tell him the truth about what i feel but i will not stop him from doing what he wants.

"I.." Mew took a deep breath. "I want you to just stay. A-And be with me always til i gave birth, but i know you also wants to do it so i will not stop you." Mew didn't realized that he is already crying when he didn't felt Gulf's thumb, wiping his tears.

"I know you won't stop me." Gulf beamed. "Because the Mew i know wouldn't stop me and will gave his full support in everything i do," he said. Mew smiled and Gulf pull him into a hug. Gulf hug him sideways. "I know that you'll start your work next week but right now, I'm already telling you to behave daddy." Mew mumbled.

Gulf chuckled. "I'm behave baby, you know that." He said. Mew pulled away and he's sending tiny glares at him. He pointed his index finger at Gulf. "Are you sure you don't have any other ex aside from Elyse?," Mew squints his eyes.

Gulf nodded. "Yes baby," and he's actually a bit thankful for that because if ever he had another ex aside from her, who knows what his baby will gonna do. He feel sorry for Elyse but it's all in the past now. Just like what my baby said, she deserved it because she messed up with him.

"Thinking of another person now huh? Okay, okay." Mew tsked and look away. Gulf shook his head and kiss his shoulder. "You're the only person I'm always thinking baby," Gulf said and kiss Mew's neck making him whimper.

"Hmmp! I know." Mew said and rested his chin on his shoulder, then he felt Gulf's hand on his shoulder. "But it's impossible that no one dared to flirt with you. You're too handsome to resist daddy,"