EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE PART 01;

Going for check up

It's already 6:00am. Mew's schedule for his check up is still later at 10:20am. Right now, Mew is vomiting again. He's experiencing morning sickness like, every day. Gulf is on his back, supportive his weight as he rub his fiancé's back. After that, Mew leaned on him and he looks so tired.

Gulf gave him a water that he took from the sink and Mew gargle using that water. Mew tiredly gave him the cup which Gulf accept right away.

"I feel so tired," Mew mumbled tiredly. So not wasting any time, Gulf carefully carried him back to bed and he slowly put him down and gave him a kiss.

Mew pout and made a grabby hand as he scoot to the other side a little to gave him some space and Mew then tapped that spaced. Gulf grinned as he lay beside Mew. His baby immediately wrapped his hand around him and so as his legs. "I love you so much Daddy," he said and kiss his cheek.

It's been three days since he knew that Mew is pregnant. And both of their parents still don't know about this matter. "I love you too baby," he replied making Mew smile sweetly. "By the way baby, when are we going to tell them about your pregnancy?," He asked softly. He prepped his hand on the bed as he look at Mew's adorable face.

"I think after our graduation," he said. Their graduation will be on Wednesday this week. "Okay," Gulf smiled, agreeing to his decision. As an idea came in his mind. They already planned this and a few days from now.. it will finally happen. Though Mew don't know about it because he wants to surprise him.

And when that day since Gulf know about Mew being pregnant, he started packing Mew's clothes and move it to his room. Mew's parents saw them doing it but they didn't mind and even help Gulf to carry Mew's things. While Mew, ofcourse he's sleeping.

"Are you okay now baby?," Gulf asked after sometime. Mew nodded. "Our baby is being naughty," he giggled.

Gulf's hand went on his tummy. "You're being naughty now baby huh?," He said playfully and gave his tummy a kiss. Gulf do this everyday now. After sometime, he looked at him. "Do you want something baby?," He asked.

Now that Gulf asked that, Mew's eyes sparkle and a little tears is brimming on his eyes. He just feel so happy that he wants to cry. "You really love me so much," he cried.

Gulf just kiss his lips and borh of his cheeks. Then he wiped Mew's tears who's happily smiling. "I'll do everything for you baby." He said softly and kiss his temple this time. "So what's my baby wants to eat?," He asked as he wiggle his brows.

Mew giggled. "I want uh.." Gulf just stared at him as his baby is thinking in a cute manner. After sometime he grinned as he look at him. "I want some mangoes," he said and went bit his lower lip. "And my bowl of chocolate ice cream with tomatoes.. in it?," Mew asked sheepishly.

"Uhuh. Is that all?," He asked.

Mew nodded. "And just mix the mangoes in it please. Thank you," he said and flashes a sweet smile.

"Okay baby," Gulf said and sat up. "Do you want me to cook you some pancakes too?," He tried to ask. Mew's eyes sparkle. "Yes please!!," He squealed. Gulf just shook his head as he stood up after kissing Mew's lips. "Okay, stay here okay? I'll be back later with your food."

"Okay daddy,"  while waiting, Mew took his phone and started scrolling for a while. But he's getting irritated every moments had passed. He want his food and Gulf by his side already, but when he look at the time he was left dumbfounded. It's just been 4 minutes since Gulf left.