(B.2) CHAPTER 9 - ANNIVERSARY

"Crinkles! Crinkles! Crinkles!," Mew cheered excitedly.

Gulf just shook his head and put his apron on. He was about to tie it when Mew called him. "Come here," so Gulf move towards him and Mew made him turn around. Gulf just secretly smiled when Mew tied his apron for him. After he finished, he immediately turn at him and gave him a quick peck.

"More," Mew whined making him chuckle. So he kissed Mew passionately on the lips and before it leads to something, he immediately pull away leaving Mew breathless.

Mew just pouted when Gulf move to ready the things his need. "Oh, what are you doing Gulf?," Jom asked. She just enter the kitchen and she was welcomed by seeing his brother and his husband.

Mew smiled. "Gulf is making crinkles."

"Crinkles?," Jom sat beside Mew. His brother nods at her. Jom bit her lower in hesitation as he turned at Gulf. "Can you do it Gulf, do you want my help?

Gulf glanced at Mew before smiling at her. "It's okay Jom. I can just search it on google. Though, I actually searched about it last night." Gulf smiled.

Jom just nods her head, still hesitated. "O-Okay, but if you need my help you can call me." She said and stood up.

"Where are you going?," Mew asked.

"To my room. I'll continue my study," Jom said and walk away. Mew is just looking at his sister back until she turn to the other side and went upstairs. Mew turned at his husband. He's already starting and he don't know if Gulf is doing the right thing because even himself, don't know how to make crinkles or any other type of pastries. But I'm good at eating it so it's fine.

"Do you think Jom already had a boyfriend?," Mew asked Gulf. Gulf stopped and look at him. "I don't know. Why?,"

"Aow," Mew puffed his cheeks and shook his head. "By the way, when can i have my crinkles?,"

"When it already cooks baby," Gulf said and chuckled. Mew sends tiny glares at him and Gulf just reach to pinch his cheek.

Gulf starts combining all the dry ingredients, just like what he saw and read on google. He mixed it together then he proceed to combine all the wet ingredients to the other bowl. Gulf mixed it and after sometime, he pour the dry ingredients on the wet ingredients, as he keeps mixing it using a mixer. He glanced at Mew and he saw his baby looking at the mixture. Gulf sighed in amusement. "Baby, you're drooling."

Mew immediately sat straight and wipe the side of his mouth. "W-Where?," He stuttered. Gulf laugh and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "You're so adorable baby,"

"I know. But did i drool?," Mew asked, pouting.

Gulf shook his head. "I'm just kidding baby," he said and starts mixing it all. "Can't wait for my crinkles!!," Mew clapped his hand like a baby that he is.

Gulf just smiled as he remember what day is it today. Today, is the day that Mew gave him his sweet yes. He looked at Mew to know if he remembers but only Gulf can see is his excitement over his crinkles. Gulf is not promising anything but he hope that his crinkles will turn out good and well... delicious. Which only have like.. not even a half chance of happening. But the man could only hope.

After mixing it all thoroughly, he read something on the recipe that he read on google that he needs to put it on freezer for a up to 4 hours. So Gulf open the freezer and put the dough inside, making Mew's brows furrowed. He's craving for it so much and he wants to eat it now. Maybe i can eat it after he took it out of the freezer. Mew thought and he couldn't help but to giggle and do a happy dance while humming.