(B.2) CHAPTER 27 - STAY AT HOME

Mew thought that it because it's his first time staying here, he won't be really comfortable at first. But once they got here, he immediately felt comfortable and their new house really feels like home even though it's still them in this house as they're waiting for their babies to come few more months from now. Mew is actually 6 and half months pregnant as of the moment, and Gulf can really feel it, he will be a father soon.

Time flies so fast and he can't wait to finally see them.

Right now, they're having their moments in the kitchen. Just like Mew requested, he will going teach him how to cook, just what he promised him before.

"So what do you want to cook baby?," Gulf asked, holding an apron on his hand and starts walking towards Mew.

"I want carbonara, and fried chicken," Mew told him. Well, mentioning those makes him hungry and now he's craving for it.

"That's quite a lot." Gulf whispered. Mew just rolled his eyes. "Come on, it's only two dish. How come that's quite a lot?,"

"of work baby, especially that you're pregnant." Gulf sighed and reached for a chair and place it beside Mew. "I know you're tired just by standing,"

Mew smiled lovingly at him. Gulf really know what's going on with him without him saying anything. He really knows me like the back of his palm.

"So you really want carbonara and fried chicken?," Gulf asked as he helped Mew sat comfortable on the chair. "Yup! and I'm going to cook it," Mew looks determined. Though Gulf is hesitant but he just nodded. I will look after him to secure that nothing will happen.

"Okay so wait me here okay? I'm just going to get some ingredients,"

"Okay," Mew chirped. Gulf move to the fridge and open some cabinets and cupboards to find the ingredients.

Mew giggled because of his excitement as he wait, even though he no longer know the word 'wait' but he is doing it now, and he's trying his best.

After few more minutes, Gulf finally came back with the ingredients that they need for the two dishes that they're going to cook.

"So first, let's marinate the chicken." Gulf move the bowl towards him and Mew see some chicken parts like the  thighs and breast, there's wings too. "Now put seasoning on it."

"What seasoning?," Mew asked cluelessly. Gulf snorted. "Baby, they're infront of you," he said, obviously.

"I know, but I don't know which should i put," Mew pouted. He remembered what happened back in the vacation house, it's in the past now but still he can't forget about it. He felt deja vu actually, but this time Gulf is with him to help him.

Now the chances of me burning our new house is quiet impossible.

"You can put pepper, salt, or—,"

"I get it!," Mew cut him off, he's starting to get excited again. He followed what Gulf said and he starts putting salt but..

"Okay! Okay! that's quite too much baby." Gulf stopped his hand. "Okay," Mew mumbled. Then he took the pepper. He looked at Gulf as if asking him how much pepper should he put.

"Come on, just put some but not too much." Mew looked at him hesitantly before he start putting pepper. "I-Is that enough?,"

"Yup," Mew smiled at his answer. "Now you can also put some garlic powder, onion powder, or cumin if you want,"

"Oh, so cumin is also for chicken?," Mew asked cluelessly.

Gulf shook his head in amusement. "You don't really have an idea in cooking baby,"

Mew pouted. "That's why i wanted to learn!," he whined. "I want to cook for you so you won't have too especially that you're always tired because of work,"

"Aww," Gulf hugged his baby when his eyes get teary. "I appreciate it baby but it's really fine, i will still cook for you even though I'm tired."

"T-That's why i w-want to learn," he bit his lower lip as tears fall from his eyes. Gulf wiped those tears and kiss his forehead. "Okay, if that's what you really want. So let's continue shall we?," Mew nodded as Gulf wipe his tears with a smile. "Stop cry now okay?,"

"Okay," Mew answered in hus baby voice. And with that, they continue to what they're doing. After they marinate the chicken, they let it sit for a while and proceed to cook the pasta first.

Gulf helped Mew throughout the process because his baby nearly burn himself just by putting the pasta on the boiling water.

After that Mew still continue as if he didn't nearly burned himself, while Gulf was very worried of his every movement.

After they're finally done with the carbonara, Mew can't help staring at it as the aroma of the mouth watering food hit his nostrils. But they still have to cook the chicken.

"Can i cook the chicken?," Mew asked, more like pleading. He really wanted to try and this time he will not burn it.

Gulf think for a while before he decided to agree. I'll just take over if he can't do it anymore.

When they started, Mew listen attentively to Gulf's instructions so he won't fail because he's really hungry now.

After he check if the oil is on the right temperature already, Mew grab the chicken with the tong and slowly put it in the oil. Overall, he put three chicken breast in the pan and he's thankful that the oil wasn't really splashing. The oil is not mad at me, thank god.

Gulf just watch his baby cook his chickens as he also asked the same questions from time to time like; "Is this good?," , "Should i flip it?," , "Should i get it now?,"

Gulf answered all those questions with the same answers until Mee finished cooking.

"Good job baby! You cooked them by yourself!," Gulf was impressed, they're all look perfectly cook.

"It's because you helped me," Mee smiled happily. He's also proud of himself. "If i just know that cooking would be this easy," Mew sighed and clicks his tongue as if he's disappointed that he just know it now.

Gulf just silently shook his head as he watched his baby getting plates and forks for the two of them when suddenly, they heard a doorbell.

"I'm gonna go and check it, be careful with the plates baby,"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

Gulf went towards the door to check if who doorbell in their house. Mew on the other hand, he starts putting tye carbonara and the chicken that he cooked on his plate. He also put some on Gulf's plate and waited for him to comeback.

It didn't last long when he saw him approaching with a Tupperware on his hand. "Here baby," he put it on the table and Mew's eyes sparkle when he saw that it is mango grahams.

Without asking he starts digging in. Gulf would give him water and wipe the side of his mouth from time to time whenever he spot some excess sauce on the side of Mew's lips.

After they finish their food that's when he asked. "Who gave the mango grahams by the way?," he asked as he drink some water.

Gulf was just about to answer when someone press the doorbell again. He tsked and stood. "I'm gonna go get it."

"I'm coming," Mew said.

Together, they went towards the door and open it only to find someone that they don't expected to see again.

She smiled, crossing her hands on her chest.

"Hi Gulf, miss me?,"

~

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment about what you think in this chap. Meet you guys on the next chap, take care!🤍