(B.2) CHAPTER 19 - MANGO

Mew accidentally woke up from his deep slumber. He slowly opened his eyes and look at the window. He can see the sky turning black from dark blue. He grunted inwardly and look at his husband beside him. He’s sleeping peacefully while hugging his waist. Mew smiled and gently held his hand.

He reached out for his phone and looked at the time. He just sighed when he saw that it’s still 3:30am. Really?

“Baby, go to sleep.” Gulf’s sleepy voice hit his ears. Mew pouted and turn his head at him. “Daddy,”

“Hmm?,” he hummed asking what is it. “What is it?,”

“I want mangoes.” Mew suddenly requested. Gulf open his eyes in shock. He prepped his elbow on the bed and went to turn on the lamp. He sighed and rub his face, then looked at Mew. “What? Mangoes?,”

Mew nodded, a pout is still on his lips. That pout that Gulf couldn’t never resist even if he tries. Though he never did. What’s the sense of trying if I know that I can’t even win against it?

“Please? Please? mangoes, my mangoes,” Mew scoot closer to him and shake his hand.

“Baby, we have no more mangoes. Mom already ate it yesterday after breakfast.” Gulf told him. Since his pregnancy reached four months, Mew would sometimes have cravings, he still eat the foods he used to it since his pregnancy start but it’s not always like before. But Gulf thinks, the only one he will never stop eating aside from icecream, is his crinkles. Those two are really on the top that Mew would whine and sulk all day if he won’t get it to him.

And right now, Mew asked for a mango. Aside from the crinkles and ice cream, this is also the other one he asked him that is normal. But sadly, they run out of it already. Mew is now near to cry. “How about this, let’s sleep for now and I’ll buy you a lot tomorrow?,” Gulf retorted as he smiled in assurance. But Mew didn’t buy it and started crying. “N-No! I want it now!!,” he whined as he starts sobbing.

Gulf just sighed heavily. “Okay, okay baby. I’ll buy your mangoes now. Stop crying already,” Gulf coaxed him. That worked because Mew already stopped crying and hus face lit up. Gulf just shook his head in disbelief because of Mew’s sudden change of mood. Now Mew is all smiles and he looks so cute. “Stay here okay? I’ll go buy it.” Gulf said. Mew nodded obediently.

Gulf stood up and went to change clothes. While changing, he’s already thinking where he can buy mangoes at this time. He just change into some khaki shorts and sleeveless shirt. He was about to put the shirt on when Mew spoke. “Don’t you dare to wear it daddy,” Mew warned him. Possessiveness lingering on his voice. Gulf turned at Mew. “So possessive.” 

“I am. What are you gonna do about it?,” Mew admitted. This is the only thing he’ll admit to him. Gulf grinned in satisfaction. “Nothing baby. And don’t worry, I’m all yours hmm?,” Gulf winked.

“I know. But still, find something that’s not sleeveless.” Mew looked away, his cheeks a bit puffed. Gulf nodded and went to get something that is not sleeveless. “Is this okay?,” Mew nodded but when Gulf wear it already, he regret agreeing. “Why do you even have to hit gym?,” Mew muttered under his breath. Gulf smirked. “I heard it baby,” he told him.

Mew looked at him and let out a whine. “Whatever. You’re mine. Now go and buy me mangoes!,” Mew said, pointing the door of their room.

Gulf took his wallet, a cap, and his phone. Then he move towards his baby and gave him a kiss on his forehead. “I’ll be back.”

Mew nodded with a smile and waved goodbye at Gulf when he open the door. Gulf blow him a kiss before closing the door. Mew just shook his head as he smile like a fool. He bent down and caress his tummy. I’m sorry daddy. Your babies wants it.