(B.2) CHAPTER 28 - COMPENSATION

Gulf was shock to see her again after so long since what happened in the resort.

"Elyse," Mew muttered her name. He took few deep breaths to calm himself. "What are you doing here?," Mew anticipated that she's here to get Gulf again but what she said quite shocked him.

"I-I need you help," she looked at him desperately. "Look, i-i—fuck i really don't know what just happened." she grunted. Just based on her actions right now, Mew don't know if he's going to believe her or not.

"What help?," but nonetheless, he wanted to know if she's saying the truth so, he asked.

Elyse looked everywhere before she looked at him. "C-Can we.. i want to talk about it in private,"

Gulf and Mew looked at each other. The same thoughts were running inside their head and that is to whether they would let her in or not. Remembering what happened in the past, Mew is really having a hard time believing this girl. But he doesn't want to looks like a bad person. Maybe she really needs help.

Mew sighed. "Fine, come in. But if you did something bad, like seducing my husband," he squints his eye on her. "You'll know what happened. I'm sure you still didn't forgot the spiders and the ghosts inside your cabin before right?," Mew said while smiling eerily.

Elyse let out a shaky, forced laugh. "Y-Yeah," she secretly rolled her eyes. How can she forgot that? She nearly passed out because of she's so scared.

They went inside the house and Mew immediately sat gently on the sofa while Gulf went to get some drinks in the kitchen. Elyse and Mew are the only people left. Awkward atmosphere envelopes them and no one dared to talk first. They were just glancing at each other and looking away when their eyes will met.

But after few minutes, Elyse cleared her throat. "So uh.. i can see that you're.."

"Pregnant?," Mew raised a brow. Elyse timidly nodded. "Well, as you can see my big tummy so yes I'm pregnant."

"I'm happy for you,"

"Are you?," Mew asked her doubtfully. Elyse sighed. "Look Mew, believe it or not but i am not after Gulf anymore. I've already moved on and, I'm sorry for everything that happened before," Mew could say that she's sincere with her words but he won't totally trust this girl just by that sorry.

"Well, that's good to hear," Gulf suddenly came and carefully put the tray with three glasses of juice on it, on the coffee table. Mew took his own glass, so as Gulf and Elyse. He's kind of doubting her but he's hoping that she really is over him. He doesn't want their relationship to get ruined by her again.

After seeping to his juice, Mew looked at Elyse. "Then what do you mean that you need our help?,"

Elyse slowly put her glass on the table and started fidgeting with her fingers. "Well, i know this sounds funny but, i wanted to know how this works. I had a friend, and that friend of mine likes me,"

"So? don't tell me you don't know what to do?" Mew asked boredly. If this girl is just here to waste our time, I'm going to kick her ass out of our house. We don't have time for her bullshits.

"No—,"

"Look girl, if you like that friend of your then give him a chance, if not then tell him," Mew took a deep breath. Gulf rub hus back soothingly to comfort him and to ease his stress.

"Ofcourse i know that, but the problem is, it's not a 'he', more like 'she' or 'her'," Elyse looked away after saying that.

And for Mew and Gulf who heard Elyse said that a love between the same sex are hideous and a sin, they were shock to hear that someone liked her, and it's a girl.

"C-Can you repeat that please?," Mew asked, slowly smirking. I think this is her karma. That's what you get for hating same sex love.

Elyse sighed before she spoke. "A girl likes me okay? my best friend likes me." she sighed heavily. "That's why i need your help. I don't know how to handle this. I don't want to hurt her also," Elyse asked, pleading. Her hand were press together near her chest.

Mew smirked widely and that kind of irritated Elyse. "Did that girl know that you're a homophobic bitch?,"

Elyse nodded. "She knew and trust me, I'm not that Elyse before. She helped me to start open my mind to that kind of relationship, that's why your relationship don't freak me out now."

"Oh really?," Gulf just shook his head, seeing his wife smirking. He must be thinking that this is Elyse's karma. I know my wife like the back of my hand.

"Can you stop smirking Mew? This is not funny," Elyse told him. But Mew let out a fits laugh, annoying Elyse.

"You deserve it,"

"What?!," Elyse snapped.

"Elyse," Gulf warned. Mew held Gulf's hand, shaking his head while laughing. "It's okay, she's funny."

Elyse just looked at Mew flatly. "Don't stress him out," he saw Gulf mouthed. Elyse simply nodded at him, making him feel relief.

"So can you help me now after you finish laughing?," Elyse sighed.

Mew nodded, wiping the tears in his eyes because of too much laughing. "Well, yeah but i just want to say that it's probably your karma, you know for what happened before but yeah, I'm not a bad person so I'll help you out."

"Okay, I'm all ears," the couple can see that Elyse is really determined. Gulf let his wife handle this since he maybe knows a lot when it comes to this matter more than he do.

"If you don't want to hurt her, just confront her."

"That will hurt her," Elyse said flatly.

"Yeah but atleast you made it clear to her that you don't feel the same way so atleast, she will know what to do when she's around you."

Elyse sighed. "I dont know, that seems hurtful," she said hesitantly.

"Then try to start liking her," Gulf suddenly suggested.

Mew smirked and starts imagining it already. "You're so smart love." Mew smiled cheekily at him then he turned at Elyse. "You don't want to hurt her right? Then do what Gulf said,"

"Is their any more ways aside from that?,"

"Nope. You only have to choose between the two." Gulf said.

"Okay, thanks for the help i guess," Elyse had a pout on her lips as she stood up.

"Give me an update okay?," Mew asked her when she was about to go out of their house.

Elyse tsked as she turned at him. "Nosy, but okay," she waved goodbye at them and made his way out of their house.

Mew let out a sighed and lean on him. "I still couldn't imagine that you and Elyse could get along just fine like that,"

"Well, neither i but i guess, you really have to expect the unexpected—oh fuck," Gulf immediately starts to worry. "Why what is it baby? Tell me, are you hurt? Are you having cramps? What is it huh?,"

Mew just chuckled. "Need to pee,"

"Oh," Gulf throw his head back in disbelief. "You're cute, come on help me." Mew chuckled. Gulf help Mew to get up as they made their way to the comfort room.

"Don't scare me like that next time please," Gulf feel like he's going to have a heart attack if something happens to Mew.

But Mew just laugh at him. "I love you,"

Gulf acted like he's sulking but he still answered. "I love you more,"

~

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think in the comments! Meet you guys in the next chapter! Take care!❤️