(BOOK 2) CH 03 - HORMONES 🔞

WARNING: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

"I want you, Daddy." Mew said seductively. And sat on Gulf's lap. He's looking at Mew intently and Mew can feel his body burning because of those stares. Gulf's hand wrapped around his waist and capture his lips. Mew moaned through the kiss as he submit himself to Gulf, making Gulf smirk. "Hmm," Mew moaned when Gulf traced his spine til he reached his delicate ass. "Your ass became bigger baby. Fuck!," Gulf huskily whispered on his ear.

Mew whimpered when the cold air hit his skin. Gulf pushed his shorts together with his underwear and gently lay him on the bed. Gulf starts romancing his body as he kissed him, with tongue. After that, he took Mew's upper clothes. Now Mew is fully naked and Gulf can't wait to make love with his baby.

Mew just smirked seductively. "Don't just stare at me like that daddy, do something," he said and bit his lower lips sexily.

"Don't you know that you're so sexy baby?," Gulf slowly traced his finger on his body. It send tingling sensations to him, making him whimper. "You're so fucking hot," Gulf bend down and kiss his lips again. Until his lips went down on his jaw, leaving his parted lips that is asking for more. "Ahh! Oh god!," Mew moaned when Gulf starts massaging his breast and stimulating his nipples. Gulf sucked on them like a hungry baby. Gulf would lick, suck and bit his nipples. Mew can feel a little bit of pain but he's more focused on the pleasure that he's feeling.

While working on Mew's nipples, his other hand went on his manhood that is already hard. Gulf starts pumping Mew and the latter jolted because of the suddenly contact. "Ohh! Ohh!," Mew closed his eyes, drowning to the pleasure that Gulf is giving him. "Gulf! Daddy uhmm!," Mew's body is arching because of the pleasure.

Gulf on sucking his nipples as he move his hand faster. Mew's mind is on a puddle as he moaned messily. "Ohh! D-Daddy I'm cumming!," Mew told him. After few more pumps, Mew came on his hand. Mew didn't say anything when Gulf lick his cum on his hand. He always tells him that it's dirty, but he wouldn't lie because everytime Gulf will do that, it will just add more fire to his body, and he felt more horny because of that. Gulf took off all his clothes as he reached for lube.

Gulf already put lube on his finger and slowly push it inside him. Gulf's long finger starts moving inside him. "Oh yes! Ahh! Yes! Yes! Rub that! Ohh!," Mew grip tightly on the bedsheet as he don't know where to turn his head, especially when Gulf rub his prostate and apply force in it. "Ohhh!," Mew let out a long lustful moan.

After sometime, Gulf move his hand is a faster pace. Mew just whimpered when Gulf took his finger out, making Mew whimper. "On fours baby," Mew pouted but he follow anyway. Mew grip tightly on the bedsheet, he also felt Gulf's hand on his waist to support him. "Hmm! Put it in!," Mew demanded. He can feel the tip of Gulf's cock rubbing on his entrance.

Gulf slowly push it in, making him throw his head back. "Ohhh!," He moaned. He felt so full as Gulf enter him in one go. "W-Why do i feel like, your cock is getting bigger everyday?," Mew can't help but to ask. Gulf chuckled and kiss his nape. "Well, you like it big, and long." Gulf said.

Mew just rolled his eyes at him. Few more second when Gulf starts to move. Mew also move his hips and welcome Gulf's thrust. "Ohh! Gulf—ahh! More! More!,"

Gulf parted Mew's ass cheek. He pull away only to slam his cock back inside him. "Oh god! Yes! Ahh!," Mew moaned loudly and messily. Mew is aware of how loud he is, and he don't care if someone could hear him. Gulf is good when it comes to bed.

The bed is shaking and making a creaking sound as it's hitting the wall. Gulf's thrust is fast but not too rough, and Mew is okay with that. But still miss to be fuck hard and rough. Gulf kneed his bum and he bent down to lick his spine up to his nape and lick his earlobe. "So fucking tight baby," he whispered huskily. "Moan my name baby," Gulf spank him. "Ohh! Gulf—ahh!," Mew moaned. Gulf smirked and keep on thrusting inside Mew.

After sometime, Mew can feel his orgasm building inside him. Gulf is also near. "I-Im cumming again, daddy!,"

Few more groans and moans and both of them came. Mew came on the bedsheet while Gulf came inside him, filling him to the rim. After sometime, Gulf pulled away and scoop his baby on his arms as he carry him to the bathroom.

Mews eyes is closed but he's not asleep. He just felt tired, and Gulf is bathing him. After that, Gulf also help him wear his clothes and change their bedsheet. After that, both of them went downstairs for dinner.

"Mew!," Fatima greeted his son. Mew smiled and sat on his chair. Gulf sat beside him. "You know, your uncle came here earlier and gave something,"

"Really? What is it?," Mew asked. Fatima went to get it but when she came back, Mew's nose scrunch in distaste and cover it. "What's that smell?," He asked.

Fatima showed him the thing that his uncle gave. It's his favorite food, sashimi and sushi. It's his favorite but now, he hate the smell and it's making him vomit.

Fatima understand it already when Mew cover his nose. So he put it back on the fridge. When it's already gone, that's when Mew slowly took off his hand from his nose.

"You okay now?," Vince asked. Mew nodded with a pout. "I want to wat it but i don't like the smell, it's making me vomit."

"It's normal for pregnant person like you," Fatima said. "By the way are you okay now Mew?,"

"Hmm?," Mew hummed. Gulf is putting rice on his plate. Fatima glanced at Gulf. "I heard you crying Mew."

"Oh," Mew mumbled. "Hormones, i guess?,"

"Or overthinking?," Jom intervent. Mew just glared at her. But he didn't say anything because that's true.

Gulf stared at his baby for a while before sighing. They need to talk so after they finished their dinner, both excused themselves and went back inside their room. Once they got inside, Gulf held his hand and caressed them softly. "Baby," he looked at him intently.

"Yes?," Mew asked in his tiny voice.

"Are you overthinking earlier?," Gulf asked. Mew didn't say anything, making Gulf sigh. "Baby, i told you to stop overthinking right?,"

"B-But.. i-i can't help it," Mew pouted. "I know.. you're starting to get tired of me," a lone tears fell from Mew's eyes. "You're tired of me, waking you up in the middle of the night and get food for me, my sudden change of mood, and for me being emotional, and—," Gulf cut him off by pressing his lips on him. After sometime, he pulled away. "Baby, look at me." Mew sniff and look at him. "Listen to me okay?," Gulf kissed the back of his hand and caressed it. "I already tell you this before but I'll tell this to you again. I don't care if you're quite hard to take good care of, I don't care if you're emotional and moody, i will still take good care of you. I love you Mew, baby. So so much, that I'm ready to do everything for you." Gulf hug him sideways and kiss his nape. "I hope what i said will help to stop you overthink. I don't like it when you think something like that baby,"

Mew nodded and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry for overthinking daddy, I'll try not to."

Gulf smiled. "Next time, talk to me okay? I don't like seeing you sad." Mew smiled. "Okay,"

They sat on the bed and Mee rested his back on the headboard of the bed while Gulf went down to his bump. "Baby, daddy miss you. You're mama send me away earlier," Gulf said and kiss his baby bump. Mew giggle when he saw Gulf pouting. "I'm sorry for that,"

"You hate my face baby?," Gulf pouted more. Mew giggle turns to laughter and mess Gulf's hair. "Yeah.. i kinda hate your face earlier."

"See baby, your mama is bullying me," Gulf told their child. Mew just shook his head as he's still laughing. "Daddy can't wait to see you baby," Gulf said, Mew can see happiness and excitement in Gulf's eyes.

After sometime he looked at him. "Baby, i think you should take an ultrasound."

Mew nods his head. "Yeah, i will."

"And I'll go with you." Gulf said with finality. "Because aside from knowing the gender and our baby's health, i also want to know how many babies this soft tummy bears,"

Mew giggled. He's having thoughts that maybe it's a twins, but he don't want to conclude for now.

~~~

Hmmm, twins??🤔😏☺️

Let me know what you think in the comments. Meet you in the next chapter! Take care!❤️