CHAPTER 5 - UNEXPECTED MEETING

Mew's

That afternoon, after Mew woke up. He immediately got up and freshened himself. He decided to go out since he can't do it tommorow. Or more like, he's bored.

He just wore a simple blue shirt and black jeans. After he spray some perfume, he took his wallet and his phone with him and run downstairs. He found his mom and his dad in the living room, having their sweet and happy moment while watching some romantic comedy movie.

Mew cleared his throat to get their attention. Both of them look at him. "Son, you already came back?,"

"Yeah, just earlier. Anyways i have to go,"

"Where?," His mom asked.

"Mall maybe?," Mew said unsure.

"Can i come?," Alexia asked, showing half of her body from the wall. Jom also did the same. "Me too!,", She exclaimed. She's at Alexia's back.

Mew sigh, thinking playfully. He looked at them with a fake apologetic smile. "No, sorry," he said.

The two just huffed and went back to the kitchen making Mew chuckle. He hissed when his mom suddenly hit his habd lightly. "Are you having a date?," She asked. His father looked at him grinning. "Why you didn't tell me son? I should've teach you some some of my skills," he said and Mew just winced when his mother hit his father's head.

"Okay, be back before dinner," His mother said. He just nodded and made his way to his bike. He put his helmet on and turned it on, and he drove off.

While he's on the road, he's thinking where could he possibly go. Mall is so overrated. What is he gonna do there aside from play games in the arcade, shopping?

He just smiled through his helmet when he finally think of a good place. He went to the drive thru first to get something to eat and then he drove off. After 1 hour, he finally reach the place.

It's his grandma's house.

He climbed off his bike and took of his helmet. He walked towards the gate and tap the doorbell.

After a few seconds, he heard a door open and his brows furrowed to see an unfamiliar person. His brows furrowed and the guys must've noticed it. He flashes a small smile and went to open the gate.

"Come in," Mew just ignore him and went inside without waiting for the guy.

When he got inside, he saw his grandma talking to his uncle which is his father's brother and to his uncle's friend. They looked at him when the door closed by the guy who opened the door for him.

"Mew!," His grandma exclaimed happily. She stood up and went near him. She immediately close their distance by hugging him tight. Mew just chuckled heartily and hug his grandma back. Based from the tight hug, Mew knows his grandma miss him so much. "How are you? I'm glad you're here," she said. "Come, come," she pulled him and he sat beside her.

He saw the guy sat beside his uncle's friend. "Mew, it's nice to see you," his uncle said.

"Same here, uncle," they just both chuckled and hug each other. "Where's your dad?," He asked after breaking the hug. "He's at home with mom and my siblings,"

"Oh," he nods. "I'm planning to go their tommorow. You can sleep here so you can join me tommorow,"

Mew shook his head. "Class will start tommorow," he said sheepishly.

"Yeah. That's why I'm saying maybe you can sleep here. So you can accompany Gulf tommorow since he enrolled to your school," His uncle said.

"What?," The named Gulf exclaimed, looking at him. "You owned that school?,"

"His parents owned it but he's their elder son so basically he'll own it when the time comes," his uncle explain.

Gulf just nodded. Mew looked at his grandma when she hold his hand. "Can you join us to dinner instead?,", She asked.

Mew smiled apologetically. "Mom said i should go home before dinner," His grandma pouted. Mew just sighed, he doesn't like seeing his grandma sad. "But i can call mom now," he retorted.

His grandma just chuckled and hug him. "Okay," she stood up. "I'll go and prepare dinner. You two, come with me and help me," she motioned to his uncle and his uncle's friend to follow her. They stood up after his grandma made it's way to the kitchen.

Now only the two of them left. Mew is okay with silence because in that way he can have maybe just a little time to analyze things that is running on his head. He leaned on the couch and close his eyes. The guy that he saw on the beach started playing on his mind. He sigh inwardly. He regret not to move fast to come near him before the guy go.

But he just inwardly smirk. So this guy is the new student huh.

He'll surely have fun tomorrow.

Silence remained after a minutes of them being alone here at the living room. He open his one eye and he saw Gulf looking at him making his breath hitched.

"So you're that bully?," Gulf finally said. Mew open both of his eye now and he arched a brow at him.

"Why? Want my autograph?," He asked. "And why do you know about it anyway?,"

"Who wouldn't know about you? Almost all of the new student decided to leave your school because of you,"

"And so?,"

Gulf just looked at him with disbelief. "Tsk, who would believe that you will be the owner of that school after you parents retire?,"

Mew sat straight on his seat, looking at Gulf without any emotions on his face. "If you have a problem, why don't you go to another school instead?,"

"My dad won't let me." He tsked.

Mew smirk. "Ain't my problem anymore," he stood up and was about to go out when Gulf talked.

"I won't let you humiliate me or the other new students tommorow," Mew chuckled. Humiliate? That's kinda harsh.

"Okay." He shrugged and go out of the house and went to the lake just 4 meter's away. He sat on the swing where he used to seat before when he was a kid.

He took out his phone and dialed his mother's number after a few rings she picked it up. "Hey mom, I'm here at grandma's house. She told me to stay for dinner. Is it okay if i came back a little late?,"

She sighed. "Okay fine, but please be careful on the road. Understood? I don't want to see any bruises or cut or just a small wounds on you Mew,"

Mew nod. "Yes mom, bye"

"Bye." He put his phone back on his pocket and started swinging the swing by kicking his feet on the ground.

He did that until his grandma call him for dinner.

~

They're at the dining table. His uncle, his uncle's friend and his grandma are talking while him and Gulf is just quite until they would ask one of them.

"Mew, don't be a bully now okay?," His uncle said. He just shrugged.

"Mew, you know it's bad right?," His grandma said this time. Mew just pouted and stuff a food in his mouth, making his cheeks looks like a chipmunk. His eyes narrowed at Gulf when he heard him snickered.

"Gulf, tell me if he bully someone tommorow okay?," His grandma asked Gulf. Gulf spare him a quick glance before looking at his grandma and beamed. "Yes grandma. I'll tell you everything,"

Mew just glare at him. And Gulf just smirked at him. And it irks him.

~
How was it? Let me know in the comments!

Btw, I'm sorry guys for updating slow. I just got a free time now because i still have some modules to answer :>