(B.2) CHAPTER 21 - NAMES

After taking a bath, both put their clothes on and settle on the bed. Mew snuggle closer to his husband. "Aren't you bored earlier baby?," Gulf asked.

Mew shook his head. "Nope, I'm not." Gulf smirked as he remember what Mew's doing earlier. When his class start, Mew is still looking at him but then after a few minutes, when he looked at his baby, he's scribbling something on the paper, when the class ends, he's already asleep on his desk. "Really huh?," Gulf asked even though he already know the answer.

"Well, our baby wants to sleep, so i sleep with them." Mew excused, looking away while pouting.

"Mmmm, is that so?," Mew nodded. "Yup, and we're relax hearing your voice that's why," Mew added.

"How come it's relaxing baby? My students always said that I'm strict when in class," Mew just shrugged. "So? Still wanna go with me?," Gulf asked. Mew might not tell it to him but he's bored already to his class.

"Yup," Mew chirped as he nod his head. Gulf sighed as he place his hand gently on Mew's bump. "My babies are relaxed earlier huh?," Gulf asked. Mew giggled when Gulf move to level his bump and kiss it. Mew just smiled as Gulf starts talking to their baby. They can hear him already but all they can do is to kick as a reply.

Few more days and Mew's tummy will turn 5 months already. Thinking of that, it makes Gulf get more excited to see his babies. They only have 4 more months to wait. "Daddy can't wait to see you babies," he told them. "I can see that," Mew noticed. Gulf move closer to him and gave him a peck. "I love you,"

Mew automatically smiled and gave him a peck. "I love you too," Mew giggled when their babies are now starting to get really naughty. "I love them being active like that but it kinda hurts sometimes so—," before Mew could finish Gulf kissed his tummy. "Babies, please don't be naughty okay?," Gulf told them and just like that, they stopped kicking. "You really have the power to calm them down huh?," Mew is still impressed by that. Gulf just winked at him making him shook his head.

"Anyways baby..."

"Hmmm?,"

"Do you already think of a name for our kiddos?," Gulf asked.

"Well, i still haven't. I think i just let you choose their name," Mew said.

"Shouldn't it be you baby? You're the one who will give birth to them,"

"I know. That's why I'm giving you the job to think of a name for them." Mew simply said. Gulf just sighed in amusement as he nodded. "Okay, let me think a name for the eldest."

"Mmmm," Mew nodded and scoot a little closer to Gulf. Suddenly, he remembered something. "Wait? I thought you want to name our son Alexus?," Mew asked. Gulf looks confused at first not until realization hit him. "Oh my—yes, yes the eldest is Alexus," Gulf couldn't help but to facepalmed. He's disappointed at himself for forgetting that. Mew on the other hand was chuckling as Gulf he coaxed Gulf. "Don't feel bad daddy, i know you're busy that's why you maybe forgot it."

"But i still feel terrible for forgetting it." Gulf mumbled sadly.

"Aww, don't be." Mew smiled. "What about Alexus Nigel?," Mew suddenly suggested.

Gulf smiled in amusement. "And here i thought that you'll give me that job?,"

Mew pouted. "Then fine, I'm just suggesting," he huffed and move away from him. Gulf chuckled as Mew move near the edge of the bed. The distance is big but Gulf closed it again as he move closer to Mew. h
His baby was slightly pushing him and he already knows that he's sulking. Mood swings.

"Baby," Gulf called him in his soft and low voice. "Baby, I'm sorry na."

"Hmmp, i just want to s-suggest s-something," Mew sniff. Gulf sighed and gently make Mew face him. He wiped his tears with him thumb. "I know baby, i know and I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it that way," Mew nodded. "O-Okay," he said with a pout.

Until now, Gulf still can't with Mew's cuteness so he didn't stop himself from pinching his bready cheeks. That earned a whine from the latter making him chuckle. "But i think it's a good name baby. Alexus Nigel Traipipattanapong,"

That made Mew smile a little. "Really?,"

"Mmmm," Gulf nodded. "But we still have two more babies to name." Mew giggled as he nod. "How about Accel Nazir for the second one and Akiell Noble for the youngest?," Mew's eyes were shining brightly as he suggest those names. Gulf clicks his tongue as he shook his head in amusement. "You're really prepared huh, baby?,"

Mew smiled cheekily. "Well... kinda?,"

Gulf starts peppering Mew's cheeks with wet kisses, making the latter chuckle. "Gulf—daddy it's ticklish!," Gulf stopped, only to kiss Mew on the lips passionately. Mew kissed him back until they were both panting hard. They pulled away and rested their forehead against each other.

"We only have 4 more months baby," Gulf told him. Mew chuckled. "Still few more days before my tummy turn 5 months daddy,"

"I know, but it's still the same baby." Gulf sighed dreamily. "I won't be shock if our sons will be the most handsome."

Mew just raised a brow, as he listen to him. "Then if they're interested in soccer, I'll teach them anytime they want, then we will have a mini match and ofcourse, I'll go easy on them, because they're still kids."

"How about when they grow up already?," Mew asked.

"Then I won't go easy on them." Gulf simply said.

Mew snickered. "But they might get easy on you because you're already old," he teased.

Gulf gasped. "You're learning to tease me now huh?,"

Mew just looked at him with those innocent eyes. "What are you talking about daddy?," Mew tilted his head.
a little. "Since when did i tease you?," he asked. Although he already know that he just did it a while ago.

"How about i give you a very sweet punishment for teasing me huh?," Gulf raised a brow. Mew keep his innocent look. "Can i have that very sweet punishment then?," They just finished doing it in the bathroom and now he's asking for it again.

Gulf kissed him as he started touching his sensitive nipples with his shirt on. "Uhmm!," Mew muffled a moan. Gulf pulled away. "Kiss me more!," Mew whined.

"Aren't you tired baby?," Gulf asked, but his hand are still doing their job on his nipples. "I-I'm not—hmmm,"

With that, Gulf didn't hold back anymore and started kissing Mew senselessly.

~~~

Let me know what you think in the comments! Meet you guys in the next chapter! Take care!❤️