CHAPTER 34 - GOODBYE, LOVE

Once they got home, Gulf helped Mew walk because he's still limping. Mew is giving him glares and Gulf is kind of scared seeing Mew like this.

When they got inside, their parents immediately welcome them. "Thank god! You two are now home," Fatima sighed in relief.

"We're sorry mom, for going without telling you," Mew said apologetically. Fatima smiled and went near his son. "It's okay, but please don't do it again okay?," Mew nodded with a smile.

"By the way did you two eat already?," Vince asked. They both nodded but Mew felt hungry again.

"I want to eat," he said, pouting.

"Then let's go," Vince said. "How about you Gulf?,"

Gulf shook his head no. "I'm already full,"

"Okay, then let's go Mew," Mew looked at Gulf. Gulf started walking and Mew is holding onto him as he slowly walks too.

Fatima noticed it and her brows furrowed. "Son are you okay?," She asked worriedly.

Vince also looked at them. "Why?,"

"Your son is limping, honey." Fatima sighed. "What happened?,"

Mew just bit his lower lip. Gulf is looking at Mew in amusement while Mew wants the ground to just swallow him.

Vince looked at him. "Are you okay?,"

"I-I'm okay." Mew tried to say. Mew let go of Gulf. "See?," He tried walking but he nearly got fall. Thankfully, Gulf catched him again.

"What happened really?," Fatima asked and they all helped Mew to sat on the seat.

"U-Uh n-nothing happened," Mew smiled forcedly.

"Are you sure?," Vince asked. The two is already having an idea why Mew is limping and if ever that is the reason, they feel sorry for him.

"Y-Yeah," Mew said. He wants to avoid this topic because it's really embarrassing but his boyfriend here, is just supressing his laughter. He glared at him but Gulf just looked away and still supressing his laugh.

"Tell us the truth." Vince sighed. "Did you two.. already did it?,"

Mew's face turned crimson red. Ground please, just swallow me! Swallow me!

"Well?," Fatima asked. "It's okay if you don't want to tell us," she said after sometime and went near Vince. "The answer is obvious," she grinned.

"Mom!," Mew whined. Fatima just chuckled. "Did you do it safely? I swear Mew! I'm still young to become a grandmother,"

Gulf and Vince just chuckled. "W-We did it safe," Mew manage to answer. This is freaking embarrassing and yet this bastard here is laughing! Is it really so funny?!

"Good. Good." Fatima sighed. "Anyways, here eat now. This will help to restore your energy,"

"Mom, why do i feel like you're teasing me?," Mew just said and started to put food in his plate. Gulf couldn't help but to stare at Mew's plate. He put all of the food on his plate that he saw on the table. "Baby that's a lot,"

Mew stopped muching his food. "So?," Mew tapped his tummy. "Pwotect!," He said and started digging again. Gulf just shook his head and let Mew eat

~

Right now it's already 2:30pm and they're at the court. Warren and Jason are also here. They already know that Gulf is staying in Mew's house. Ria also know it.

They are playing and Gulf is sitting on the bench with Mew. "By the way, when are you coming home?," Warren asked.

Jason also went near them. Gulf glanced at Mew and he's also waiting for his answer. Gulf sighed and hug Mew, pulling him closer, not minding the two who obviously noticed it. They'll just let them because their friend will surely miss his boyfriend. "Tommorow,"