CHAPTER 42 - THE MEETING

Mew woke up and sighed is relief. He can now sleep peacefully with nothing on his mind as that bitch is already gone and decided to leave after she made that scene yesterday.

He might not tell it but he's still having a little bit of overthinking at night but he always choose to trust Gulf. Though sometimes he would think of many what ifs.

He actually wants to smack his head for thinking that kind of things because he's just hurting his self. Bit now, no more overthinking, no more what ifs, no more well.. sleepless nights?

No more bitch, no more Elyse.

Mew stood streched his limbs but he stopped when the door opened. Jason came and his still in his pajamas.

"Where's Nate?," Mew asked confusingly as he saw Warren's empty bed.

"With Nate," Jason rolled his eyes. "Anyways, get up! They're waiting for us," he told him.

Mew was still confused but he just follow Jason. He stood up and wear his slippers on. "We won't change?," He asked him.

"It's up to you," Jason shrugged. He's fine wearing his pajamas. Mew also shrug. "Nah, i think this is fine."

"Okay, now let's go!,"

Mew took his phone and follow Jason. Mew's brows furrowed as he follow Jason. They went out of the entrance of the resort and they turn on the left side and there is a rock trail. Mew just follow and didn't ask. He's stepping on the rock and he's avoiding to step on the ground.

Jason just tsked, seeing Mew who looks like playing. "Walk faster," he's already hungry and his pets inside his stomach is already growling.

"Just walk," Mew said as he continue what he's doing.

After sometime, they stopped amd Mew looked at the house infront of them. It's a beautiful house, it's not big or small, just enough for maybe 4 or 5 members.

Jason opened the gate and Mew's eyes widened when Jason just walk inside like he owned the house. "You won't come inside?," Jason said as he's already standing infront of the door. Mew grunted as he went inside.

Jason knocked on the door triple times and Mew just smack him when Jason slightly push him forward. Jason just groaned but Mew's just look at the door when it opens.

His mouth agape when he saw him infront of him. He yawned as he scratched his head and his hair is still tousled. And he's topless. Oh my god, why does he looks so hot?

Mew just stared at Gulf as his eyes went from his head down to his toes. "Baby, what are you doing here?," Gulf asked, waking him up from his reverie.

"H-Huh? A-ah.. J-Jason," he turned at him. Jason just shook his head as he answer Gulf. "Nate told us that your mother prepared breakfast for us. So I did bother to cook and we're here," He explained.

Mew felt like crying. Jason didn't tell him that they're going here and he's still in his pajamas! For fuck sake! His parents will going to see me like this?! No way!

Mew was about to go to change when Gulf held his hand. "Where are you going?,"

"T-To change?," Mew wasn't even sure.

"Why?," Gulf looked at his whole. "You look fine,"

"Don't lie," Mew whine. Gulf let out a chuckle and kiss his forehead. "Okay you don't look fine,"

Mew looked at him flatly. He was about to go when Gulf hug his waist. "You look beautiful," he whispered.

Mew just rolled his eyes though he's blushing. Jason just silently went inside and left the two as they have their own worlds.