CHAPTER 36 - HER

Gulf was shock to see her here again. She is smiling sweetly at him, the smile that he used to love seeing before. But it has no effect on him now.

"Gulf, I'm back now!!," She said and hug him even though he didn't allow her. But it didn't last long as Gulf tried to push her away.

She pouted. "Didn't you miss me babe?,"

Gulf looked at her without any emotions on his face. "Don't call me that. We're already done, Elyse." He said and was about to leave her when she held his arm.

"But can't you see? I already came back! I came back for you!," She said. "Aren't you happy? We can continue our story now!," She said in her jolly voice.

Gulf slowly took her hand off and he put his hand on his pocket. "How about your bestfriend? You left him?,"

Elyse nodded. "He's nothing but a possessive type of guy. It's suffocating me and he always order me." She sighed deeply. "Please give our relationship a chance Gulf. I know it's my fault for leaving you," she held her hand and caressed it softly. She made Gulf look at her. Elyse smile. "I thought he's the one for me but no, it's you Gulf. You're the only one for me, i love you. I still love you, so please? Let's give us a chance."

Gulf sighed. He don't know what to say. This are the words that he wants to hear from her before. But not anymore. Mew is his life and he will not afford to lose him.

Gulf shook his head. "I'm sorry. I can't, and i don't want to,"

Elyse gasped. "W-Wha—why?," She asked.

"I already found the love you my life. That person is everything to me and I can't lose him."

"Him?," Elyse scoffed incredulously. "Are you serious Gulf? You fell to man like you?!,"

Gulf suddenly felt offended by how she said it. By the sound of it, is seems like she hate that kind of relationship. "Gulf, i came back for you and now I'll just know that you fell for a guy?! No!,"

"Elyse! I already told you, we're done. I'm happy with him so stop this," Gulf spatted and turn his back. He don't want to hear even a single word from her anymore.

But he was stunned to what she said. "I'm taking you back Gulf! I came to your life first! I won't accept this! You should come back to me!," She yelled angrily.

Gulf just shook his head. He felt pity for her. He went to where his brother is and he found him on the cashier, helping to entertain customers. It's semestral break now and surely, they're will be a lot of people here at Warren's resort again.

"Gulf, what are you doing here?," Nate asked him once he saw Gulf.

"Nothing, just want to tell you I'll go to Mild's place. Tell our parents too," he said. Nate nodded and thumbs up at him. "Thanks." And Gulf started walking towards Mild's house.

Once he reached the place, he knocked on the door and Mild immediately open it. "Oy! You're back!," He exclaimed. Gulf nodded. "Can i come in?,"

"Ofcourse!," Mild open the door wide. "Come on in," he said. Gulf thanked him and once he sat on the seat, Boat came out with a juice on his hand.

"Thanks," he took it and take a sip.

"So.. how's the life there?," Mild ask. Boat sat beside him.

"Good," Gulf immediately smile remembering Mew's face.

Mild tsked. "Nate is actually right. You're inlove,"

"Are you together now?," Boat asked him. Gulf nodded with a smile and take a sip again. "If I am right, his name is Mew right?," Boat teased.

"Yeah, cute name wasn't it?," The two just shook their heads. He looks like crazy but that's okay, love really make people crazy. Even him and Boat, because they're crazily inlove with each other too.

"But what about Elyse? I heard she already came back yesterday," Mild said. Gulf's smiled died down and he sat straight.

"You meet her, right?," Boat said.

Gulf nodded. "She said she wants to give our relationship a chance,"

Mild looked at Boat. They feel worried for their friend. "So what are you gonna do?," Mild asked.

"Nothing," Gulf sighed. "I already have Mew. He's all i want and i will just ignore her. I'm sure she'll leave me alone,"

"I think no," Boat shook his head. "You know her Gulf, you've been together for more like a year. She will do everything to get what she want,"

Gulf take the last sip of the juice before putting it on the coffee table. "I know that." He took a deep breath. "She can have anything but not me. We're already done,"

Suddenly, Gulf's phone beeped. He took it and he saw a message from his baby, he smiled as he open it.

"What are you doing?," - Mew.

Gulf immediately replied: "Talking to my friends baby,"

After a couple of minutes. He received a text from Mew again. "Who?," -Mew.

"Mild and Boat."  He replied.

"Okay. Just asking. I love you,"

The two are just looking at Gulf as he reply to every Mew's text. They didn't say anything and just let Gulf on his own world.

~

"Mew! Can you listen now?!," Jason said in a loud voice. Mew tsked and look at him with an annoyed face.

"What?!," Mew asked.

"You want a vacation or not?," Jason asked.

"I want a vacation if Gulf is with me,"  Mew just said. It might be sound cheesy and cringe to his friends but it's true.

"We know, that's why we thought of going to our resort since i miss my Nate too," Warren smiled like a fool.

Jason just shook his head. He can't relate, AT ALL. "And yeah, since I'm a good friend. I'll just suck it up and accept the fact that I'm single."

Mew just tapped his shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll found someone someday," Mew told him. Jason just sighed. Ofcourse he know that, he's just waiting here.

"So at Warren's resort." Mew said. He's happy and excited now. "When are we going?,"

Warren snickered, seeing Mew that really looks so excited. Well , even him. "Tommorow," he replied. Mew's excitement rose up.

"Yeah, it's not obvious that you miss your boyfriends. Trust me, it's not," Jason said sarcastically.

They just chuckled.

I want to surprise him.

~

Bye! I'm gonna hide now, omg👀🤭

Anyways how was it? Let me know in the comments section. Meet you in the next chap guys! Take care!❤️