CHAPTER 33 - GOING HOME

Morning came and it's 7:00am when Gulf woke up. True to what Mew said, they really finish the other half of the lube. Gulf can already imagine what will happen to him, but he just took a deep breath and decided to take a bath. After that, he just change into some tank tops and blackshorts. Then he went to prepare a bath for Mew.

After sometime, he went beside Mew and slowly shook his elbow to woke him up. "Baby, wake up." Gulf said and keeps on shaking his elbow.

Mee let out a groan and turn his back at him as he continue sleeping. "Go away.." he mumbled.

"Baby, wake up. I already prepare your bath," Gulf said and scoop Mew in his arms.

Mew just whined as he slowly open his eyes. He looked at their position and his eyes widened. The pain in his back and his sore hole.

"Damn you Gulf! Fuck!," Mew grimaced. He clearly remembered what happened. They do it all day and they only take a break to eat. Oh my god! I never thought that i will be this wild. Or he is?? Arghh! Whatever!

Gulf just shrugged his shoulder as he looked at Mew in amusement. "It's clearly you who told us to do it, baby." Gulf chuckled a bit.

Mew just glared at him but he just sighed anyway. He also want it, so he have to deal with the outcome, and this is the outcome. Him, experience body pain especially on his back, and soreness down his hole.

Gulf took of the duvet that is wrapped around Mew's naked body. Mew can't help but to cover Gulf's eyes when Gulf settled his eyes in between his thighs. "Baby, I can't see!," Gulf complained.

"No! You will not see anything!," Mew said and put his other hand to cover Gulf's eyes so he won't really see it.

"I already saw everything baby, no need to cover my eyes," Gulf smirked. Mew can feel his face getting hot but he didn't mind it.

"I-I know! B-But i juat want to m-make sure!," Mew just shut his eyes close. Why am i stuttering?

Gulf's smirked grew wider. "Make sure what?," Mew saw Gulf's other hand slowly moving so he immediately stopped both of his hand by holding it tight.

"You're hard," Gulf said casually. Mew eyes widened, his whole face's is so red. "Don't worry, I won't do something to you okay? I know how many times we did it yesterday and i can say that we did it a—,"

"Stop it! J-Just bring me to the bathroom!," Mew said to him.

"Okay baby," Gulf stood up, carrying Mew in a bridal style. He went inside the bathroom and slowly settle Mew on the tub.

Mew just sighed in satisfaction. He really need this now. "What do you want for breakfast baby?," Gulf asked him.

"I want ham and fried chicken, and fried rice, then pancakes and bread with cheese spread and then chocolate milk!," Mew said, his eyes are sparkling. "I want that all!," Mew said.

"Okay, then I'll go now so i can prepare it," Gulf said but Mew held his hand. "No," he pouted. "But baby—,"

"Help me here first," he said, still pouting. "Please?,"

Gulf just sighed as a smile is plastered on his lips. He bend down to kiss Mew's forehead. "You don't need to say please baby," Gulf said and reached for the bottle of shampoo. He put some on his hand and Mew wet his hair with water. Gulf just chuckled as Mew is doing some dorky face expression and he can't help but to pinch Mew's cheek.

After sometime, Mew already finished his bath. Gulf wrapped his body with the towel and bring him to bed. "I'll go get your clothes okay? Stay there," Gulf said went to get his clothes.

Mew is playing with his feet, patiently waiting for Gulf to come back. After sometime, Gulf is now here. He's holding a grey t-shirt, his underwear and a black shorts.

Gulf helped him put his t-shirt and Mew is just staring at Gulf. Gulf took his underwear but Mew took it from him. "I-I can manage," Mew said and put his underwear on. Gulf just shook his head in amusement as he help Mew put his shorts on.

After he got fully dressed Mew stood up and held Gulf's hand. "Let's go," he smiled.

Gulf also smiled. "Can you walk?," He asked worriedly.

"I can. I think?," Mew don't know.

"Want me to carry you?," Gulf asked and Mew immediately shook his head. "No, I'm fine."

"Okay. Tell me if you're not okay baby?," Mew nodded and they started walking.

Gulf immediately noticed Mee limping but Mew is shooking his head no everytime he'll look at him. Telling to him that he's fine and he don't need to carry him.

When they got downstairs, Gulf ready everything and he started cooking all of Mew's request. And Mew is happy and satisfied seeing all of his request on the table.

"I really love you so so much, love." Mew said. His mouth is watering and he can hear his stomach growling.

Gulf just chuckled and they started eating. Mew is eating every bites on the food that Gulf fed him. Gulf wasn't a bit surprised when Mew was the one that eat a lot between them. Gulf only eat some but Mew was the one who finish all of the food.

"You eat a lot," Gulf burst out. Mew giggled. "Mmm," he nodded. "I agree,"

Gulf slightly pinch his tummy. "Eat more okay? Should protect this," he said and continue pinching Mew's tummy. Mew just slap his arms lightly but he just giggled anyway.

After sometime, they already went back to the room and change their clothes as this is also the time where they need to go home.

~

They are already outside the house. Gulf push the motorbike out of the gate and hopped on it. "Give me the keys," he said. Mew's brows raised. "Come on. I'll drive," Gulf smiled, showing his teeth.

"Are you sure? I can drive love," Mew said. But Gulf shook his head. "Nope, give me. I'll be careful," Gulf said.

Mew chewed the inside of his cheeks as he gave Gulf the keys. When they're still on the garage a week ago, Mew was the one who put Gulf's helmet. But now, it is Gulf that did it to Mew.

Mew couldn't help but to look at Gulf from head to toe. His boyfriend looks so hot and seeing him driving a motorbike, surely a lot of girls and gays will fall for him. Gulf put his helmet too and Mew gave him his gloves. "Wear it,"

Gulf took it and wear it. "You look hot in that," Mew commented.

"Yeah?," Gulf smirked. Mew nodded with a proud smile on his lips. This man is his boyfriend and surely a lot of girls will envy him. Because this man, is only his. "Come on, let's go." Gulf said so Mew immediately hopped on and settled himself on the back.

Mew went closer to Gulf and put his hand on his waist. Gulf looked st him through his shoulder. "Hold tight okay? You might fall,"

"Will you catch me if ever i fall?," Mew asked, grinning.

"I already did baby," Mew just giggled.

After sometime, Gulf already started the motorbike and they drove off.

We're now going home.

~

The problem is getting near so keep reading!🙈

Anyways, how was it? Let me know in the comments section!
Meet you in the chapter!🥰

Take care everyone❤️