(B.2) CHAPTER 26 - MOVING IN

A month had passed and their home is now all furnished, thanks to Mew. Since Gulf assigned him to do that, Mew just decided to buy online since he's lazy to go in the mall to buy, and also, Gulf wouldn't let him go especially if he's alone.

And today will be the day that they're finally moving to their house. They already move most of their belongings there and as they stepped out of the door of their parents house, Mew wouldn't let go of his parents, especially to his mom. Gulf understands, so he let his baby have a moment with his parent first and just continue to do his job which is to put their remaining stuff that they left.

"Hush baby, stop crying now," Fatima rub Mew's back, calming his son down but Mew won't listen and hug her more.

"I'll miss you two," Mew hiccupped.

Vince smiled. "We know, but you can visit us often, and whenever you want son."

"Really?," Mew's teary eyes met his. Fatima flicked Mew's forehead, making him grimaced. "Silly, ofcourse you can visit us,"

Gulf move towards his baby and once Mew felt his presence, he turned at him to see his teary eyes. "We will visit them often right?," he sobbed.

"Ofcourse baby, we will visit them whenever you want to, but for now we have to go."

Mew pouted. "Ookay," he turned at his parents to hug them one last time before he held Gulf's hand with a smile and move beside him.

"Can we go to your house tomorrow??," he heard Alexia asked as she peeked her heard behind their mom. "I'll come too," Jom said.

"Sure," Gulf smiled. "You're welcome to our house,"

"Yeessss!!," Alexia exclaimed happily making them chuckle.

After few moments, they decided to go already. Gulf open the door for Mew and help Mew to get inside the car. After making sure that he's okay, Gulf waved goodbye at Mew's family, they also waved goodbye at them making him smile and then he went inside the car and close the door beside him.

Mew rolled down the window as he bid his goodbye at them for the last time by waving his hands and after that, they drove off.

When they're a few meters away from his parents home, Mew sighed and looked at his husband. "Daddy," his eyes are teary again and Gulf can see it through his peripheral vision. He knows that's it's Mew's hormones that is acting up again because of his pregnancy. "Don't worry baby, we will visit them often. I told you that since the day we come home from our new house right?,"

"I know but.."

"Then you don't have to worry, if you want we can visit them tomorrow,"

"I like that but.."

"But??," Gulf raised a brow.

"I'm kinda hungry, can you buy me something spicy?," Gulf glanced at his baby and he's been looking at him for a while and he's using those puppy eyes on him which he could never resist, even if he tries to. But I'll never try to do it.

"Be specific baby," he tried to say.

Mew pouted. "I want chicken! the spicy one and ice cream,"

"Spicy also?,"

"No!!," Mew shook his head no. Gulf chuckled as he nodded. "Okay, then we'll go get some from the drive thru,"

"Yey, thank you daddy. I love you," Mew said in his sweet baby voice, making Gulf's heart flutter. Whenever his baby is acting cute, his heart would do summersaults. It's been a year since they started their relationship and they're now married, but still, the feeling that he feels whenever Mew would do something cute and lovely is still their, he still feels it and it just intensify more as day passes by. He's falling deeply for his baby everyday.

"Hmm, just smiling like that and not answering to my i love you's." Mew sulked.

"I'm sorry, I'm just thinking why i am falling for you more everyday. Did you do something to me baby?," he smirked.

Mew suppress the smile that's trying to escape from his lips. "You don't know? I'm performing some kind of black magic every 3 am," Gulf chuckled.

"You're crazy baby,"

"Yes, for you." Gulf shook his head amusingly while Mew was giggling.

The whole ride was fun, especially when they saw a drive thru and Mew's lucky that they have everything that he wanted to eat. Gulf wasn't shock when Mew didn't stop after he ordered the spicy chicken and ice cream. He also ordered a burger, ofcourse fries and drinks.

While driving, Mew is eating and he would also feed Gulf his food. "I didn't know spicy food is delicious. Let's buy again tomorrow,"

"Don't you want to crave for some vegetables baby?," Gulf tried to ask. It's just a joke though but then..

"Do you want to sleep in the couch tonight?," he said eerily.

"I'm just joking baby," he immediately said. He doesn't want to sleep in the couch. No one likes to sleep in the couch, especially him.

~

Finally, after a few hours, they finally reached there destination, which is their new home from now on. Which means, they have to do everything on their own, his parents are not here to do everything for them, especially the cooking.

Oh fuck!

Mew is now inside the house and he's actually in the kitchen, looking at every things that is here. He remember that he once said that he'll try to learn how to cook, but he doesn't have the chance to do that before. And he can't just rely on Gulf everytime, so he needs to learn some simple works that he could do since in this relationship, he's the wife.

By looking at the pans and the stove, Mew smirked. "I can do this you know, YouTube and Google is their to help me. I'm sure I'm going to make a good job," he said confidently.

Suddenly, Gulf came. "Good job?,"

"N-Nothing!," Mew smiled sheepishly.

"Hmm, really?," Gulf went behind him and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist and rub his baby bump. Their kids immediately starts kicking as they felt their father's touch.

"Oh my gosh, as always, as always." Mew sighed. This always happens whenever Gulf would place his hand on his tummy, but then they'll calm down afterwards.

"I guess they really missed me, although you come with me to work." Gulf kissed Mew's nape and inhale his intoxicating scent. "You really smells good baby,"

"Mmmhmm," Mew hummed as he leaned closer to his husband. Gulf hand wander around Mew's body and slowly, he insert his hand inside Mew's shirt making the latter whimper. Mew looked at his husband to see his eyes filled with lust. Mew also feel horny just by his touches.

Once their eyes met they already know what each other wants, so without wasting anytime, Mew was lifted by those hands securely as they made their way to their new love nest.

~

Merry Christmas everyone!🎄🎊
Let me know what you think in the comments! Meet you in the next chapter, take care!❤️