(B.2) CHAPTER 16 - HELLO BABIES!

After they eat, Mew and Gulf change clothes. Gulf is now wearing a simple blue polo and black fitted jeans while Mew is wearing a loose shirt and Gulf's sweatpants. It's seems that, all of Gulf's clothes are now Mew's and he's not planning to take it back. Gulf is okay with that and just let his baby do what he wants.

Now, they're heading downstairs and Gulf is supporting Mew as they climbed off the stairs carefully. Then they bud their goodbye to their parents. "Be careful okay?," Fatima reminded them and turned at Gulf. "Drive safely okay?,"

Gulf salute at her. "Ofcourse ma," he beamed. Vince just shook his head as he sips on his coffee. "Now go! You might be late on your appointment,"

So both went to the car and drove to the hospital. While they're on their way, Mew can't help but to shook his head in amusement as Gulf had a excited smile on his face. It's different than the first time they also went to the hospital to get an ultrasound. "You excited?," Mew asked him.

Gulf's smile grew wider and place his hand on Mew's tummy. Both giggled when they felt a kick and some movements. "Ofcourse, I'm going to see my boys." He cheerfully said.

"You're not nervous?," Mew raised a brow. Gulf shook his head. "Nope. All i can feel now is excitement." Mew nodded and lay his head on Gulf's shoulder. "Can we buy french fries after the ultrasound?," Mew requested.

"For the baby or for the mommy?,"

"For the four of us, daddy." Mew answered him. Gulf shook his head in amusement. "Okay baby, we'll buy a lot of fries for you," he said and place a kiss on Mew's head, making the latter smile in contentment.

When they got in the hospital, Gulf helped Mew to got out of the car and they went to the elevator and press the floor where Mew's OB's office is located.

When the elevator opened, they immediately move towards the door and Gulf knock three times before it opened. "Oh Mew! It's nice to see you, come on in!," Dra. Bria said and motioned them to come inside. "Your husband is now here inside with you." Dra. Bria noticed. Gulf sheepishly smiled. "So how's the surprise Mew?," She asked as she ready the things she need.

Mew suppressed a laugh when he remember what happened. "Oh i-it was g-great," he manage to say. Gulf sighed. "Just let it out baby." He said and looked away. Mew burst out into fits laugh. It's contagious that even Dra. Bria can't help but to laugh too. "I can see that it went great," Dra. Bria took a deep breath after laughing.

Mew nodded. "Yeah, he even fainted because of too much happiness." Gulf's face grumbled. He don't want to remember that again, that just embarrassing. He never thought that he would actually faint.

Dra. Bria just chuckled. "It's fine Gulf," she said. Gulf just nodded. "So, let's start now?," She asked. Both nodded happily. "Okay, so lift your shirt a little bit," Gulf helped Mew lift his shirt, then the doctor put some type of gel on Mew's tummy and he shivered like the first time. "It's cold," he said.

The doctor told them to look at the monitor which they immediately did, once the doctor placed the instrument on Mew's tummy, Gulf can see something moving on the screen. "Since it's your first time Gulf, i want you to meet your triplets." The doctor pointed them at the monitor.

Gulf's heart swell in happiness seeing his babies on the monitor. He was a bit shock when he felt Mew's thumb, wiping his cheek. "You're crying," Mew smiled heartily. He can feel his husband's happiness. Gulf hug Mew and kiss him on his forehead. "Thank you so much for this baby,"

Dra. Bria smiled at them. "And the triplets are healthy and so as you Mew." She told them.

"They're like moving everywhere," Gulf can't help but to say.

"Because they really are." Mew agreed. "I can feel it,"

After sometime, the doctor prescribe him some vitamins and some advices too. It's for the babies so they listen attentively. And just like the first time, Mew asked for a copy of the ultrasound.

"Thank you so much doctor," both said and bid their goodbye. When they're on their way to the elevator, Mew let out a whine. "What is it my baby wants now?," Gulf asked.

"My fries," Mew pouted. "Okay baby. Let me pay first then we can go and buy your fries." So after paying for the check up, they immediately hopped in the car and drove off. They stopped at the drive thru to buy some fries. "Good morning! What can i get for you?," They heard a voice from the speaker.

"Can i order two large—," Gulf was cut off when he felt Mew tugging the sleeve of his polo. "What is it baby?," He turned at him and ask him.

"I want five large fries and two hamburgers. Then an icecream with chocolate and strawberry drizzle," Mew told him.

"Okay baby," he nodded and tell the lady their order. Gulf was thankful that they immediately get their order before his baby got pissed. His patience is thin and he hates waiting now.

Once they got their order, Gulf gave it to Mew and the latter immediately open the paper bag and get the fries. "Oh yeah," he heard him mumbled. Then Mew get the ice cream and starts dipping his fries on it. Gulf just let his baby, seeing him enjoying his food.

Mew just felt like doing it and he's happy that he did. It's so delicious. So he took another fries and dip it on the icecream again. "Here daddy, try it." He told him. "No thank you baby, I'm good." He smiled. Mew pouted sadly. "Please? Please?," Mew batted his eyelashes and pout like a cute puppy.

Ofcourse, Gulf would never dare to say no so he open his mouth and Mew feed him the fries that he dipped on the icecream. "How was it??," Mew asked, hoping the Gulf loves it.

Gulf smiled. "Okay, this one is good."

"Yeah?," Mew asked happily. "Yup!," Gulf nodded. Mew squealed in happiness and feed Gulf again.

Gulf would open his mouth everytime Mew would feed him.

"Daddy," Mew called him after sometime. "Hmm?,"

Mew smiled cheekily. "Let's go shopping!,"

~~~

How was it? Let me know what you think in the comments! Don't be shy, I don't bite😚❤️

Meet you in the next chapter everyone! Take care!❤️