(B.2) CHAPTER 18 - FORGOTTEN PROMISE

Once they got home, Gulf was the one who carried all of the stuffs that they bought from shopping. Mew on the other hand, immediately went to the living room where his parents is. "You two are now back. How's the ultrasound son?," Fatima asked softly. Mew excitedly sat beside her and showed her the picture. Vince move closer to his wife to see it too. "My grandsons. Can't wait to see them running around the house," Fatima dramatically wiped her invisible tears making Mew chuckled.

"Me too mom, but we have to wait for 5 more months." Mew said. Like her mom, he can't also wait for it to happen. "I won't be shock if they'll become a heartthrob in the future." Vince also said. "I agree." Fatima nodded.

Suddenly Gulf came inside and sat beside Mew. "How was it Gulf? Did you faint again?," Vince chuckled. Gulf pouted and Mew can't stop himself from pinching his cheek. "Mom, your husband is teasing me." Gulf told Fatima. Mew's mom just chuckled as she shook her head. "Don't mind your dad Gulf. But jokes aside, how was it? How was the feeling of seeing them for the first time since our son didn't let you in when he had an ultrasound for the first time."

Gulf smiled warmly as he simply wrapped his arms around Mew. "Well, it was the best thing in the world ma. I feel like floating in the clouds,"

"The same thing that your dad said before when you're mom is still conceiving you." Vince noticed. Fatima looked at his husband. "You remembered that?," She asked, gasping exaggeratedly.

Mew and Gulf are just looking at them as they are having another argument again for this day. "Yes ofcourse, I'm not old enough to easily forgot everything," Vince said proudly.

Fatima raised a brow. "Then can you explain the time you forgot our anniversary, hmm sweety?," She asked and smiled sarcastically.

Mew chuckled internally when his dad's proud expression, fade and was replaced by a sheepish smile. "Anyways, do you want to know something?,"

"Dad, you're literally changing the topic." Mew tsked and shook his head. Vince cover the side of his mouth so his mom won't see or hear what's he's going to say. "Just rile up son! Or your mom will burn my ass," he whispered.

Mew just nodded. "What do you mean by something dad?," Gulf asked.

"Oh you know, something in the past when you two are still kids because i know you two don't remember anything what happened before." Vince explained.

"Oh yeah!," Fatima exclaimed excitedly. "But maybe Gulf remembered something?,"

Mew sighed. "Mom if you're going to tell us that Gulf used to play with me before when i was a kid, then no thanks because i already know that part," Mew shook his head and also his hand as a no. Gulf nodded, agreeing at Mew because they already know that part.

"But what about your promise to each other? You two remember that?," Fatima smirked when he saw both of them stunned. "I guess you don't know." She chuckled. She knows that she already picked up their interest.

"What promise?," Mew asked, curious to know what she means. While Gulf, he's trying to remember it. I might suddenly remember it, who knows, if mom is actually telling the truth. "Do we really made a promise?," Gulf asked, raising a brow. "You don't remember?," Mew asked him. "Why? You remember already?," Gulf asked him, but Mew shook his head. "No," Mew pouted sadly. Even him, was thinking about it to but nothing is really showing up.

That made Gulf nervous a bit because it will be really a big trouble if he don't. But i guess it happened a long time ago already and Mew's mom said that they made that promise when they're still kids. "Mom, are you just joking us?," Mew asked his mom.

Fatima shook her head. "No, you two really did a promise."

"You two have been together for what? A year already and you two really didn't remember it?," Vince shockingly asked. "I really thought you two did that's why you two are together now,"

"Okay, this is making me confuse. Can't you just tell us what we promised before?," Gulf asked, slowly loosing his patience.

"Well," Fatima sighed. "That time i think, Mew is already four years old then Gulf is six—," she was cut when Gulf spoke.

"Wait..."

Mew looked at Gulf who had a shock expression on his face. Mew assumed that Gulf already remember about it so he asked. "Do you remember now? Tell me that you did!," Mew desperately asked, shaking Gulf's shoulder. He's eager to know what that promise is.

Gulf chuckled awkwardly and nodded. "Y-Yeah, i-i kinda remember it. But i think we should just let mom tell it right?,"

Mew squints his eye at him. "Why won't you just tell it to me?,"

Gulf was about to spoke when they got interrupted by a call. Vince apologetically smile and took out his phone. "It's mine, i need to answer this for a while." Vince stood up and went outside of the house. But Mew's brows furrowed when his mom stood up. "What are you going to do ma?,"

She scoffed. "I'm going to follow your dad," She said and went to follow Vince. Mew sighed helplessly as he shook his head. "They're married for more than 20 years yet mom still acts like this,"

"But she also trust dad right?," Gulf asked. Mew hummed and nodded. "She don't trust the people around dad, especially if it's a women."

Gulf smirked. "Hmm, like mother like son eh?,"

Mew raised a brow at him. "So what are you trying to say here huh?,"

Gulf sheepishly smiled. He prefer not to answer this now because he don't know how can he say it. Because if he would choose to answer him, he's sure that Mew would deny it. Just how he deny that he's worried of me before when i had an allergy attack.

"Tsk," Mew suddenly scoffed and stood up. "Baby, where are you going?,"

Mew huffed and look away. "Away from you," he said and head upstairs, leaving a confuse Gulf.

What did i do?

When Mew closed the door. He sat on the bed and huffed. I'm really curious about that promise but no one will tell me about it. Mew bit his lower lip and took few deep breaths. He's being emotional again.

"Baby?," He heard Gulf's voice as he open the door. Mew looked up a little but he never met his eyes and lay on his side, turning his back at Gulf.

Gulf sighed and went towards Mew. He sat near his wifey and planted a kiss on the side on his head."Baby, talk to me." Gulf whispered softly and planted another kiss, this time it's on his lips. Mew pouted and look away after Gulf pulled away. Gulf smiled. "You really want to know about that promise we made hmm?,"

Mew glanced at him and gave him an obvious look. "Okay I'll tell you." That made me happy as he sat straight and waited for Gulf to talk.

"If i remember, I'm six years old that time and you're four. I don't know if you remember but yeah, we're playmates before,"

Mew's eyes widened. "Really? Why I don't remember something like that?,"

"Well, i just remember because mom always tell me something about the past whenever i will call her so i remember some of it and that includes the promise we did." Gulf winked.

"Why do i feel like you promised something like you'll marry me when we get older or what?," Mew joked. Well, he's joking and guessing at the same time.

"Well, i did what i promised," Gulf grinned proudly. Mew stilled as he looked at Gulf in shock. "Wait what—so that's what you promised me?,"

Gulf shrugged. "Yes. I promised to only marry you baby." Gulf said and kiss his forehead.

"And i already did,"

~~~

Uh HAHAH a bit lame or idk. Let me know in the comments about what you think in this chapter. Meet you in the next chapter everyone, take care!❤️