CHAPTER 47 - BABIES

A/N: TIME LAPSE
~~~

A month had passed and they're finally back to Mew's house.The class also starts to resume again and Gulf have to drag Mew out of the bed every day because he don't want to go to school because he said it's boring.

"We only have 2 more weeks baby," Gulf said referring to how many days they have to go to school. Gulf noticed that Mew is acting weird now.

Mew whined and pry his hands away. "Shut up and let me sleep," he said. Gulf growled lowly and hover on top of his baby. "If you don't want to go to school, I will stay here. I won't eat, I'll just stay here and do nothing," Mew snapped his head at him. Gulf was hoping that it will make Mew to say yes, but to his shock he didn't. "Okay, suit yourself," he just said. "Go away. I want to sleep," Mew said and push Gulf off of him.

Gulf just stared at him and he don't know what to say. Mew starts to become like this just a week ago. And now it's Friday.

The past few days, he manage to drag Mew out of the bed, but not today. Mew became more stubborn.

Gulf just let him. "Fine, you sleep there. I'll go to school," He said. Mew just nodded and hug Gulf's pillow. Yep, Mew sleep in his room.

Gulf is already ready for today and he already took a bath and change into his clothes when he went to wake Mew up. He planted a kiss on his forehead and went out of the room.

When he heard the gate of the house opened. Mew sat up and look at the door where Gulf went out. The reason why he don't go to school is.. I don't feel well. At all.

Mew suddenly cover his mouth when he felt hus stomach turning upside down. He immediately rushed to the bathroom and vomit. Damn, this is tiring.

After that, he just gargled some water and went back to bed. The vomiting start happening a week ago. Mew just grunted as he lay back on the bed and after sometime, he dozed off again.

~

Gulf's morning class just ended and they're now on the cafeteria and only Mew is not here with them.

"Where's Mew?," Jason asked. Mew didn't mention that he will not go to school.

"On the bed," Gulf said and just took a bite on his food.

"Maybe he stayed up all night?," Ria raised a brow.

"No," he shook his head. "We slept at the same time."

"Then why he's not here?," Warren asked him this time. Gulf tsked and lean on his seat. "I don't know. I am actually having a hard time waking him up,"

"Why?," The three of them asked simultaneously.

"I don't know okay? Ask him why," he just said. He can see them looking at him but he didn't mind it as he continue eating.

~

A week had passed again and it just getting more worst. And Gulf just let Mew because he really looks not okay. He wants to stay but Mew insisted him to go to class.

Right now, Mew just came back from the pharmacy. Immediately, he changed into something comfortable as he went to the bathroom. He closed the door and lock it just to be sure. He took a deep breath. He don't know what to feel. He's nervous, anxious but at the same time he's hoping. Hoping that it will came out positive.

It's near two weeks since he's experiencing something weird so he wants to know.

He took the PT's he buy from the pharmacy. He buy three because he wants to be 100% sure that it's not a false alarm.

Mew read the instructions and follow it. "Oh god, i hope it's positive," Mew mumbled hopefully. Right now he's waiting for two or three minutes for the result to come out. He don't actually want to look because he's really nervous as some negative thoughts is also running into his head but he still did. He looked at it and he was shock to see the three PT's, slowly having a red line at the same time. It needs two and Mew have to wait.

Mew close his eyes and clasped his hand. Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm scared. He chuckled inwardly. Three minutes had already passed and Mew slowly open his eyes.

His eyes starts watering seeing the results. All of the PT's had two lines. Mew squealed as tears starts streaming down his face because of happiness. His eyes was never leaving the PT's because he still can't believe it.

Oh god, thank you so much!

Mew's hand unconciously went on his tummy. "Baby huh, you didn't tell mama you're already there," he said chuckling. He wiped the tears that are still running from his eyes and took the PT's. 

He won't tell Gulf for now. He wants to surprise him.

And I'm sure he'll be so much happy.

~

The class already finally ended but Gulf didn't drove back home. He went to the mall to buy a ring for his baby. The idea of him marrying his baby is one of his plans. And he won't wait more for it.

Right now, went to the jewelry store to buy a ring that will suit his baby. I'm planning to propose on him one of these days.

They already planned it all together with Mew's and his family. They know their plan and only Mew doesn't know about it.

Once he finally found the ring, he immediately buy it. While waiting, his phone suddenly beeped. He fished out hus phone and he received a message from his baby.

Gulf smilef as he open it. "Daddy, are you coming home now?," - Mew.

"I'm coming home baby. Do you want me to buy you something?," He asked. He looked up at the lady who gave him the ring that he bought. He already paid for it. 

"Chocolates will do😚," - Mew.

"Okay, I'll buy it for you,"

Gulf immediately went to buy his baby some chocolates. And maybe some chips too. After that, he went to the parking lot.

I'm coming home to my baby. 

~

*/silently screaming;🤭🥰

Anyways, let me know about what do you think in this chap on the comments. Meet you in the next chapter! Take care everyone!❤️🥰