AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone! It's me Nyx!

First of all, i wanna greet everyone a Happy and prosperous new year! I hope this year will be filled with more blessings and good news for us.

Second, I know i was TMI for like, how many months already and a lot of you are already asking for an epilogue, so there it is.

I wanted to announce that, Just Love Me has finally come to an end. It was an amazing journey as i write the love story of Gulf and Mew. I know that MewGulf may be or may be not existed from now on but it's still them for me and i will continue write stories for them.

Before everything i want to thank everyone for supporting, loving, and waiting for every updates i post. Thank you so much for spending your time reading my story.

Actually, this story was supposed to be quite painful too, just what i planned before i wrote this one. But most of you requested not to make it painful, so i made it happened. And the book 2 came out fine with full of fluffs, a little bit of argument and full of love.

As i end my note, i am happy to share this story with you guys. I hope you will continue to support me and so and Mew and Gulf too.

Lastly, thank you so much for everything! For the new followers, reads, likes and everything. Thank you so much everyone, that means a lot to me.

I'll see you in my next story! ❤️

———

Next up:

Waves of Heartbeat
(Alexus's Story)

Coming Soon😙