CHAPTER 37 - THE PLANNED VACATION

Night time came and they're already done eating dinner so Mew didn't waste anytime and went to his room. Once he closed the door he went to get his phone from the charger, it's still 50% but he don't care. He wants to talk to Gulf now.

He called him through video call and he's silently praying to all of the saints that Gulf will answer the call. And that's what Gulf see, Mew closing his eyes like he has something in mind.

"Baby?," He called. Mew felt like his soul came back to life when he heard his voice. Mew immediately open his eyes and he saw Gulf smiling. "You okay baby? Say something,"

"U-Uh h-hi?," Mew startled. Gulf just chuckled more and he lay on his own arm. "Dis you eat already?," He asked.

Mew nodded. Fudge, why do i feel like i look like a girl at this state? "Y-Yeah," Mew looked at Gulf and he noticed that he's not wearing any shirt. "You're topless," Mew blurted out.

"I'm comfortable without a shirt so..yeah," he said and sat straight and Mew saw his upper body. Gulf just chuckled seeing his baby looking at his body. "Eyes on me baby,"

Mew looked at his face. "H-Ha?,"

Gulf just shook his head. "Anyways how's your day?,"

Mew's shoulder fell down. "It's so boring. How about you?," He asked.

Gulf shrugged. "It's boring too even though i went to Mild's house."

"Mmm," Mew nodded. "By the way love, we planned to have a vacation,"

"Where?," Gulf asked. Mew want to tell him that they're going on Warren's resort but he held himself. "I still don't know."

"When are you going?," He asked.

"Tommorow," Mew said. "That fast?," Gulf couldn't help but to ask. Mew nodded, he can see Gulf's expression getting serious.

"Be careful there okay?," Mew nodded. "Yes love," suddenly they heard a rustling sound at the background. "Yes ma?," Gulf asked his mother who open the door of his room. "What are you doing?," His mother ask. Mew is just listening.

"Having a video call with the lobe of my life," Gulf proudly said. Mew wants to pinch him for saying that but he love the sound of it. "Really? Can i see him?," Gulf still didn't say anything when his mother took his phone.

"Hi Mew!," She said in her cheerful voice. "Hi autn Natty," Mew waved with a sweet smile of his face. "How are you?," She asked.

"I'm fine," he just said. "Mew are you sure to my son?,"

"Ma!," He heard Gulf complaining from the background. Mew just chuckled. Mew nodded. "Yes auntie. I'm so sure of him,"

Gulf's mother smiled. "Yeah, i can see that. I'll give this back to my son now okay?," She said. Mew nodded.

"Here's your phone." Nathalia handed Gulf's phone back. "I'll go now,"

"Okay mom," Gulf just sighed.  Mew just chuckled seeing Gulf's expression. "I'm sure of you, stop thinking about it,"

"I know." Gulf said. They talked about something random and they didn't know that's it's already 11:00pm when Mew looked at the time.

"I'll hang up now. We need to be early tomorrow," Mew told him.

"Did you already ready your things?," Gulf asked and Mew nodded. He was super excited that he already pack his things after he got home.

"Okay, let's continue this tommorow. Goodnight baby," Gulf said in a smile.

Mew smiled too. "Goodnight love, wuv you," Mew said.

Gulf chuckled. "I want to pinch your cheeks right now but I can't. I love you too," he said. After sometime, Mew already turned off the call and put his phone back to the charger.