CHAPTER 23 - A NIGHT WITH YOU

After they eat dinner, they went to the living room to watch some TV. Jom and Alexia are busy watching and so as Mew and Gulf. Suddenly, Vince asked the two. “How’s your relationship going?,” He asked.

“Good,” Mew answered his father. Fatima smiled and went to say beside his son. “I can see you’re happy,” she said, smiling happily.

“I made him happy auntie,” Gulf winked. Mew just looked at him, earning a chuckle from both of his parents. “What? Isn’t it true?,” Gulf asked. Mew just raised a brow at him. Well, it’s  true. Although, he’s happy before but it’s not like the happiness that Gulf gave him now.

“Well, I can also see that,” Vince said. “Again son, I want you to know that we are not against your relationship okay?,” Mew nodded to what his father said and just listen to what he’ll  said more. Gulf is also listening. “This relationship— same sex relationship. This is not easy. Some other people is agree to this kind of relationship, but some are none.” Fatima nodded agreeing to his husband. Suddenly, he held both of their hands and then she put Gulf’s  hand on top of Mew’s . “What are we trying to say is, whatever people will say about your relationship—especially the bad once. I want you two to just ignore it, you don’t need their opinion because in this relationship you have, it only matters between you two. Especially to those who said that this kind of relationship is bad. As long as you two don’t hurt other’s, then there’s no problem with it,” she said. She wants them to just focus on each other. People will always say something about the things that they will see. And she doesn’t want their relationship to be destroyed by those narrow-minded and judgemental people.

Mew just smiled. “We know ma, don’t worry we won’t let their words affect us,” he smiled confidently. “Right?,” he turned at Gulf. Gulf smiled and nodded.

“Good! You know I’m too old for this, but I feel flattered just by looking at you two now.” Fatima giggled. Vince just shook his head seeing his wife right now. Mew just chuckled and so as his sister’s, seeing their mother giggling like a teenager. Mew’s chuckled died down a bit when he felt Gulf’s hand simply held his hand tight.

Both smiled assuringly to each other. They’re  both thankful that Mew’s  parents accept their relationship and also to the advice they said earlier.

~

WARNING: A VERY SLIGHT MATURED CONTENT

It’s  already 9:30pm. The two are again inside of Gulf’s room. The two are on the bed, Mew is leaning on the headboard and Gulf is laying on his stomach as he’s resting his chin on Mew’s  tummy. Mew is all smile and so as Gulf.

“Gulf,” Mew called him all of the sudden. “Mmm?,” Gulf asked him.

“Err.. w-what are you plans now?,” he asked.

“About what?,” Gulf asked in confusion. “Semester break,” Mew said.

“Semes—ohh,” Gulf just realized it now. “When is it again?,” 

“Uhmm.. a week from now,” Mew said. Gulf prepped both of his elbow in each side of Mew. “I didn’t know that it will be a week from now,” Gulf spoke.

“Yeah,” Mew said and Gulf heard sadness from Mew’s  voice. “You’ll go home right?,” Mew asked.

Gulf stood up and sat beside him. He scooped Mew and settle him on his lap. Mew was a bit shock and shy because of their position. “G-Gulf—,” but he was cut off when Gulf hug him. “I actually planned that before. But I can say here if you want. Mama will understand,” he told him.

So I am right. Mew thought. He’s not against it or what, ofcourse Gulf had the rights to come home to his family because they are his family. It’s just that, he’ll surely miss him for sure.
“No. You should come home Gulf,” Mew said. “It’s been like 6 or 7 months since you last saw them. Even though you called to them sometimes,”

“But how can I leave if you already looks so sad now?,” Gulf asked. Mew just pouted. “Sorry,”

“No, no.” Gulf cupped both of his cheeks. “It’s okay. I’ll  call mama tommo—,”

“Nope. You can go home okay? I’ll  probably miss you here with me but it’s fine. We can call each other you know,” Mew said. A small smile appears from Gulf’s  lips. “My baby is trying to be tough,” Mew just lightly slap his chest, but he was shock when Gulf suddenly pressed his lips on him. Mew just closed his eyes and just answer Gulf’s kiss. Mew just let Gulf dominating him as he is slowly submitting himself to him.
Gulf’s leave Mew’s parted lips, as his kiss went on his his jaw down to his neck. Mew is bitting his lip to contain his moans that is trying to escape his lips. Mew tilted his head on the other side to give more access to Gulf. Gulf is starting to suck portions of his skin and he would lick it after. After sometime, he went back to kiss those sweet lips of Mew and Mew just answered the kiss again.

Gulf pulled away, when they’re near out of breath, And he saw Mew’s face painted with pleasure. His whole face is red and so as his ears and his neck. And those strings of saliva from the side of Mew’s  lips didn’t  passed from Gulf’s eyes. “Fuck, you’re so beautiful,” Gulf couldn’t  help but to say it. Then he went to kiss Mew’s earlobe, licking and biting it a bit. A small soft moan escaped Mew’s lips which made Gulf insane.

“G-Gulf..” Mew moaned his name when went to lick Mew’s neck. Mew couldn’t think straight now because of what he’s  feeling. Mew pulled Gulf and kiss him fully on the lips.

Gulf slowly laid Mew on his bed, and he hovered on top of him. Gulf pinned both of Mew’s  hand on the headboard while Gulf’s kiss is slowly going down, until it reached his clothed nipple. Mew is just looking at Gulf, as Gulf is also doing the same. He slowly raised Mew’s shirt a bit, only to insert his head inside and started kissing Mew’s tummy. Mew just bit his lower lip as he suddenly felt so hot. Every damped of Gulf’s lips on his skin sends a tingling sensation to him, making him bit his lower lip more.

Mew suddenly jolted when Gulf licked his pink buds. Gulf starts licking his nipple like a kitten and Mew slowly tugged his hair while his other hand is gripping the sheets so tight. “Hmmff,” Mew mumffled a moan when Gulf also start to pinch his other bud. As every minutes passed by, it’s getting more pleasurable and Mew knows he couldn’t muffled his moans any longer, so he reached for Gulf’s pulled and pressed it on his face. And that’s when he let out the moans that he’s holding back since earlier.

And Gulf clearly heared his moans. He keeps on licking and biting both of Mew’s buds until he let go of it and took out his head inside Mew’s shirt. Mew stopped moaning, and he immediately looked away when Gulf took the pillow off of his face. Gulf bend down to kiss his lips again and Mew started moaning inside his mouth when Gulf starts stimulating his nipples with his clothes on. “Ahh, G-Gulf..” he moaned.

After sometime, Gulf pulled away and he starts caressing Mew’s  soft cheeks. “I’m sorry baby for touching you,” He said and rest his forehead against Mew’s . Mew smiled and cupped Gulf’s cheeks. “Nope. I-I also want it so..” Mew looked away when he saw Gulf’s smirk. “Well, I can see that,” Gulf smiled teasingly. Mew started hitting Gulf but he immediately capture both of his hands and pinned it on the headboard of his bed. “You also looks so damn hot and sexy,” Gulf whispered. “H-How come?,” Mew tried to asked. He know that his face is red like a tomato right now.

“Hmm…” Gulf think for a bit. “You’ll know soon but for now,” Gulf simply looked down at their hard rods. “Want me to do somet—,” Mew immediately stood up and went inside Gulf’s  bathroom. Gulf ended up chuckling and it’s irritating Mew because he knows that Gulf is just teasing him. 

Once he got inside, he locked the door and just leaned on the door. Then what happened just a while ago, starts playing on his mind.

He couldn’t help but to sat down while hiding his face on his knees. “It’s so embarrassing,” he silently whined. Though he liked what happened.

I just hope no one hear me aside from Gulf. I just hope that no one. I’ll really kill Gulf if someone heard us!

~

How was it guys? I was about to update last night but something happened so, yeah😁

Anyways let me know in the comments about what you think in this chap🥴🙈🙊😆

Take care everyone!❤️