CHAPTER 16 - GOOD TERMS

It's now Wednesday and all went back to normal. It's already 6:00am in the morning and Gulf is already finish taking bath. He went to the kitchen and the maids already ready the table.
Mew, and his sisters are already their too. Gulf's is wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and a grey sweatpants. He's drying his hair using a towel.

Mew couldn't help but to stare at Gulf.

Alexia and Jom saw how theie brother looked at Gulf but they just giggled. Their plan is working.

Mew smiled when Gulf sat beside him. "Morning," Gulf greeted him with a smile. Mew nod in acknowledgement. "Good morning to you too," Mew answered back, causing Gulf to smile.

"Ehem. Good morning," Jom interrupted them. Even though they like what they see, it's kinda hurting their eyes.

"Good morning." Gulf greeted the two. Then Gulf turned at Mew. "How was your sleep?,"

"Good," Mew said softly. The maids are already done serving the food and they started to put food on their plate.

After sometime, Mew asked them. "Jom, do you know when mom and dad will come back?,"

Jom swallowed the food in her mouth first after answering him. "Err.. i am actually not so sure about it,"

"Oh," they look at Gulf. "Why?," Mew asked. "I thought they will comeback after a week?," Gulf asked.

Jom nod. "That's what they said but last night, they called and they told me that they might not make it and will extend more days there," Jom just said. Gulf just nodded. Jom bit her lower lip. It's actually part of their plan so that the two will become close and will slowly have time for each other. And if her and Alexia doesn't have a class that needs to attend everyday, they would've come with their parents and let Mew and Gulf here inside the house.

Mew just look at her sister. He just wants to know if she's really telling the truth. Jom felt his brother's eyes is on her so she looked at him and her brow arched. "Why?,"

"Nothing," Mew shook his head. He turned at Gulf direction but he felt Gulf's fingertip pressing on his cheeks. Then in just a blink, Gulf is simple pinching his cheek.

Jom and Alexia just let the two and continue eating.

"You're cheeks are so soft," Gulf said. Mew smiled inwardly after hearing what Gulf said. But he acts like he's getting irritated. "What's with the frown?,"

"Can you stop that? How can i eat properly if you keep doing that?," Mew just said and take a bite on his bread. Gulf chuckled and took a piece of his bread. He was about to whine when Gulf offer it to him to eat. Mew poutef but he eat it anyway. Gulf again pinch his cheeks and this time, Mew whined. "I told you to stop doing that!,"

"I can't," Gulf just said. "They're soft and they're inviting me to pinch them more," Gulf is attempting to pinch those cheeks. Mew covered his cheeks earning a chuckle from Gulf. Mew is really amusing him. "Why don't you pinch yours?," Gulf shook his head.

"My cheeks are not that soft," He said but he was stunned when he felt Mew pinching his cheeks. He groaned a bit loudly when Mew pinch it hard. "Aww," Gulf grimaced.

Mew laughed and pinch Gulf's cheek softly. "You're a lier,"

"I'm not," Gulf mumbled. Mew is literally pinching Gulf's cheek like a dough. "You are. You said they're not soft but they are."

"How soft then?," Gulf asked.

"Soft like a marshmallow," Mew answerer him. Gulf chuckled but it was cut when he heard Mew said. "I wonder if it taste like marshmallows too."