CHAPTER 4 - GULF KANAWUT TRAIPIPATTANAPONG

Gulf's

A guy who's not only handsome but also cute. A caring brother and a loving son. He's kind hearted and sweet. He's also a good friend. He can be a little hot-headed but nonetheless, he'll be there if you need him.

Right now, he's helping his brother, together with the other staff of the resort to clean the area. He's holding a garbage bag while his brother is the one who's getting the used plastic cups and paper plates on the ground.

"You know, you shouldn't wish for her to come back," his brother Nate told him. Gulf looked at him and sigh.

"I won't." He just mumbled. It's a lie. His heart, his mind—no, all of him missed her. He miss everything about her.

Nate just sigh and pat his shoulders. "You'll surely find someone else. It's her loss. She chose to cheat rather than being loyal to you,"

"I know. But i still have feelings for her," Gulf wiped the lone tears that escaped his eyes.

"You think she would fit here?," Gulf's brow arched. Nate pointed at the garbage bag. "She's a trash,"

Gulf just smiled at his brother. "I'll surely forget her bro. C'mon focus, my hand is getting tired," he said. Nate just shook his head at him and focus on his work.

After that, they went home and they saw there mom sleeping on the couch. She must've stayed up, waiting for both of them.

They went near her and lightly shook her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw his sons. She sat straight and open her arms for them.

Both of them went to either side of their mom and hug her. "Ma, you shouldn't wait for us. You know we always go home late," Nate said but he received a hit from his mom. "You can't say that to me young man. I am your mother and I can't stop to feel worried about your well beings. I know you two always go home late that's why I'm worried."

Gulf kissed her cheek. "Ma, we will be okay." Gulf flexed his muscles. "See? Hah! They'll met death once they tried to hurt me or Nate," but like Nate he earned a hit from his mother too. He just pout and she burt into fits laugh. They're both handsome and smart but they're funny and playful sometimes.

But Gulf squint his eyes when he saw Nate smiling like a fool. He just went to the sea side earlier and when he got back, his brother is all red. "Wait, is that a hickey?," He said, joking.

But there mom did take it seriously and check Nate's neck. Gulf agape when he saw that there's really one. What have i missed?

"Nathan Callix!," Their mom spatted.

"M-Ma—,"

"Who did this?!," She said angrily.

"Ma,"

"And you let that person do this?!"

"Ma!,"

"Where is that piece of—,"

"Mama!,"

"What?!," She looked at Gulf.

"Calm down first," Gulf rub her back. "Let Nate explain," he gave him a glare. He can't help but to act like a possesive father over him, after knowing that he's a gay. Ofcourse they accepted Nate for who he is. Nate is a year older than him and if he saw someone who'll come near Nate, his possessiveness starts to kick in. It's just that he doesn't want him to get hurt.

"Geez, stop that stare Gulf," Nate said.

"Explain yourself," Their mom said.

"Err..," Nate scratch his nape. His cheeks is turning red. "W-Warren did this,"

"Ha?!," Both Gulf and their mother exclaimed. But get to cover their mouth when they shout it so loud.

"Hey! Quite! We're sleeping!," They heard one of the neighbors shouted.

And ofcourse, as expected to their mother. "Shut up! We're having a moment here!,"

"Ma!," Nate stopped him.

"What? He just got here a month ago and he acts like a boss," Their mother tsked. "Forget about that idiot of a neighbor. So Warren did that?," Nate just nodded at their mom.

"Did you drug him?,"

"Ma, what the heck?!,", Nate exclaimed in shock.

"What? It thought..

Nate nod. "But he confessed to me earlier. He told me what he feel for me," Nate looks fluttered.

"So what are you two now?," Gulf asked.

"Boyfriends," Nate answered.

Gulf run a finger on his hair. "I know Warren is a good guy but if he break your heart, I'll break his neck,"

"Easy bro. Easy. He won't do that," Nate said calming him down.

"And I'll feed his thing to the ducks if he cheat on you!," Their mom also threatened.

'Warren you're a dead meat' Nate thought.

~

Morning came and the a lot of people are now checking off the resort. Some of the people that checked in are students. And class will start maybe 2 days from now.

And it's also the time for Gulf to leave. His father is taking him so he could finish his school. He already stopped last year and this year is the chance for him to go back to school and continue studying.

Their parents are not in good terms. They're already divorced. And their reason? They fell out of love.

But Gulf and Nate are still hoping that one day, their parents will get back together.

They are now walking out the resort and it's hard for Gulf to leave. Especially seeing his mother cry and his brother. It makes him just want to go back and unpack his stuff and stay here. But he knows his mother wouldn't like that to. He's doing it for her.

"Take care, Gulf."

"Take care of yourself, and mama too." He said. Nate nodded and a car stopped infront of them. The person went out of the driver seat and it's their father.

Their father went near rhem and hug the both of them. "Nate, how are you?,"

"I'm fine pa," Nate smiled.

"Good to know. And... your mom?," He reluctantly asked.

They both grinned at each other secretly. "Ofcourse pa, mama is fine." Gulf answered.

"Okay, we're now going. Take care son okay? And no boyfriend," He reminded him. They bid they goodbye's wirh each other and Gulf hopped on the back seat. Gulf pull the window down and wave at his brother.

Their dad is also aware that Nate is gay and at first he didn't accept him but last year, he finally accept Nate and he's happy to know that their father finally accept his brother. He just bit his lower lip when he remembered what their father said.

'Well, it's too late dad'

~

Hi guys, how was it? Let me know in the comments.

And Happy Birthday for this handsome and cute baby❤️😍