CHAPTER 18 - OFFICIALLY MINE

After that kiss, they're still here outside on the backyard. Gulf is sitting on the grass and Mew is infront of him, leaning onto him. Mew is playing with Gulf's hand and Gulf is just watching Mew.

"Gulf," Mew called him after sometime.

"Mmm?," Gulf hummed. Mew looked up to see Gulf looking at him. "You need to explain something to me clearly.."

"Mmm, ask me anything," Gulf said. He's also readying himself for what Mew would ask and he hope that he can asnwer it all.

"You said you have an ex girlfriend right?,"

"Yeah?,"

Mew sat straight and faced him. "When did you broke up?," Gulf took a deep breath. Mew immediately cut him when he was about to said something. "It's okay if you're not comfortable to tell me,"

Gulf giggled and mess Mew's hair. "It's already in the past so it's fine. So.. we broke up 7? 8 months ago?,"

"You're not sure?," Mew squinted his eyes. Gulf shook his head. "I already forgot honestly,"

"So what happened?," Mew asked. Gulf started explaining it to him and the scene that Mew saw before when they're still at Warren's resort came on his mind.

"Wait, don't tell me you're that guy i saw?," Mew pointed his finger at Gulf. Gulf's brows furrowed. "Where?,"

Mew took a deep breath. "That night, i was uhh kinda? drunk? no, I'm not drunk. So i couldn't sleep  properly, as always. And i decided to go to the terrace, but I didn't expect to witness a scene when i look down." Mew looked at Gulf. "And i don't know if it's really you. Because i saw a guy, begging to the girl to not leave him."

Gulf sigh. "Yeah, maybe. I think it's me," he smiled. When he always think of it before, it's actually kinda hurt him but now, not anymore. He already had his Mew. And he's not planning to let him go, unless Mew say so.

"Tsk," Mew looked so scary right now. "How dare that girl hurt you. Want me to hunt her down for you?,"

Gulf chuckled and pinch Mew's nose lightly. "Stop that, let her live her own life. Maybe she's already happy now,"

"Are you sure?," Gulf just hug Mew while laughing. "I will definitely do it Gulf. Just tell me,"

Gulf couldn't help but to kiss Mew's lips and Mew immediately responded. Gulf pulled away, causing Mew to whine so Gulf pecked his lips three times. "More!!," Mew whined. Gulf just chuckled and once again kiss him.

And they just enjoyed the moment.

~

After that moment they shared, they went back inside. They're holding each others hand, not planning to let it go. But they have to, so they srop holding each other's hand when they got out of the kitchen.

Both of them went to the living room and they found the two watching some series on the tv. Gulf just look at Mew when he saw him climbing up the stairs. Gulf sighed and sat beside Alexia.

Mew went to wear his black hoodie and took his ball with him. He wants to get out of here for now and have a moment with Gulf. And yeah, he's using the ball as an alibi so it won't be suspicious. He went to his closet and took the hoodie that he still didn't use. It's also color black.

Picking up the ball from the floor, he went out of his room and run downstairs. Gulf's brows furrowed when he saw Mew holding a ball and a black hoodie on his other hand. Mew transfer the hoodie on his other hand which is also holding the ball and went to held his collar. Gulf's eyes widened, and Jom and Alexia immediately reacted. "Mew! What are you doing?!," Jom asked and went near them.