CHAPTER 49 - SEALED PROMISE

A lone tears fell from Mew's eyes. Gulf is proposing to him right now and he don't know what to say. He can't find a word to say. Gulf is smiling lovingly at him and he couldn't help but pull him closer to him and capture those plump lips. As their lips collide, he felt butterflies swarming inside his stomach. His heart is doing somersaults and he's in cloud nine.

When they pulled away, he smiled softly. "Do i have to say my answer?,"

"Ofcourse. Although i know you'll say yes but i want to hear it," he said, whining a bit. Mew giggled and lay his head on his shoulder. "Yes, love. I'll marry you,"

Gulf smiled widely as he capture his lips again. After they pulled away, he asked him. "Give me your hand," Mew gave him his hand as Gulf gently put the ring on his ring finger. Mew raised his hand high in the sky. "It's so beautiful."

"But the one who wears it is more beautiful," Gulf suddenly said. Mew slap his chest because he wasn't ready for that.

Gulf giggled and hug Mew. "So this will serve as your graduation gift for me?," Mew giggled. He felt Gulf nodded and kiss his head.

"Yup," Gulf nodded. "You like it?,"

"Yup," Mew chortle and he just smiled. I think this is the perfect time to tell him too.

"I.."

"Hmm?," Gulf turned ar him and gave him a questioning look. "What is it baby?,"

Mew sat straight. "I have something for you too," he said sweetly. "Really?," Gulf asked.

Mew nodded like a kid. "Close your eyes,"

"Why?," He asked, though he also closed his eyes and wait for it. Mew put it on the pocket of Gulf's hoodie earlier. He took it and it's on a mint green box with a white ribbon on it. "Open you eyes," he told him.

Finally, Gulf open his eyes and he saw a mint green box that has a white ribbon. "What's this?," He asked, chuckling a bit.

"Open it," Mew gave it to him. Gulf looked at it before glancing at Mew. Mew nods his head, insisting him to open it. "It's not a prank okay?," Mew laughed.

"I know. You love me too much to pull a prank on me," he puckered his lips and wink at him. Mew just shook his head. "Open it," he said as he caressed his tummy.

Gulf started untying the ribbon and once done, he open the box. He saw a paper and theirs a word that's written in it. "Hi Daddy," he read. Gulf glance at him again. "Baby,"

"What?," Mew chuckled. "Come on. Keep going," so Gulf did. He took the paper and there's some papers that's cut in strips. He took in and his eyes widened in shock when he saw three pregnancy test. And it all has two lines in it.

Mew just chuckled and it soon turn to laughter when he saw Gulf's expression. He's looking at him like a he saw a ghost. "Y-You.."

Mew nodded happily. He's having tears in his eyes. Gulf didn't say anything and immediately hug him tight. "Oh god! Oh god!," Gulf pepper his face with kisses. "Damn baby! I'm so happy!," Gulf suddenly stood up and started jumping as he is shouting so loud. "Whoo!! Ahhh!!!," Gulf shout in so much happiness.

Mew just watch him as he is turning crazy at this point. He's so happy, he's so much happy. He saw his baby, smiling at him lovingly so he went towards him and claim his lips. Mew immediately wrapped his arms around his nape and he answered the kiss.

"Baby, thank you so so much!," He hug him once they pulled away from the kiss. Then he level his head to Mew's tummy. "Baby, daddy is here. I'm your dad," Mew just giggled at the sight. Gulf is kissing his tummy while talking to their baby.

"Did you already went to the doctor for check up?," Gulf asked him. Mew nodded at him. "Why you didn't tell me?," He pouted.

"You went to school." Mew said softly. "And i want to surprise you," he added. Gulf slowly lay on his lap and kiss his tummy.

"And I'm surprised. Like for real," Gilf chuckled. Mew chuckled along with him as he started combing his hair.

"When is your next check up?," Gulf asked him. Just by looking at Gulf, he knows that he will be a responsible father for their child. He's happy to have Gulf in his life.

"This Saturday," Mew answered.

"I'll go with you," Gulf said, leaving no room for argument. Well, Mew won't think of arguing about that, he prefers this—Gulf by his side as always. He's not used to do thing alone now.

"Mmm," Mew nodded at him. Suddenly, Gulf insert his head inside his hoodie that Mew's wearing. Mew whimpered when Gulf kissed his tummy. Mew's baby bump is actually visible now.

"Baby, how many months?," He asked this time.

"Well, the doctor said I'm 4 weeks pregnant."

"Four weeks.." he mumbled and took his head out of Mew's hoodie. "So i did impregnate you since that day i enter you raw?,"

"What do you think?,"

Gulf suddenly smiled proudly. "I'm really good at this—aww!," He wince when Mew pinch him. "What was that for?,"

"Stop saying embarrassing things," Mew looked away. His cheeks are pink.

Gulf just chuckled and hug his waist as he kiss his tummy again. "Baby, be a good boy okay? Don't give your Mama a hard time okay?," Gulf said softly. Then he turned at Mew. "So this is the reason why you eat a lot more than the usual."

"Well.." he shrugged and caressed his tummy. "I'm not only eating for myself now," he said. When he look at Gulf, his hand are clasped together as his eyes is closed.

"What are you doing?," Mew asked confusingly. Gulf open his eyes. "I'm praying,"

"What are you praying?," Mew asked.

"Ofcourse, I'm praying that our baby is healthy." They both smiled. "And also, I'm praying that you will not have weird cravings,"

"Weird?," Mew asked. Gulf nodded. "I think you still didn't have cravings?,"

"Uhh.." Mew think for a while. "Is uh.." he's reluctant to say it but since they're now fiancé, Mew tell him the truth. "What baby?," Gulf asked.

Mew smiled sheepishly, showing his cute cheeks. "Well.. is eating chocolate icecream with sliced tomatoes is not weird right?," Mew asked carefully.

Gulf immediately sat up and look at him in disbelief. "What.. the.. heck?," He mumbled.

Tears suddenly filled Mew's eyes. "So they're weird?," He asked and he's near to cry. But before Gulf could say something, Mew started crying. Oh fuck! Gulf what have you done?!

Gulf scoot closer to Mew and hug him from the side. "Mew baby, that's not what i meant okay? I'm sorry," he said and rub his back.

"Y-You said.. I-It's w-weird," he said between sniffs. Gulf shook his head. "Nope, they're not weird baby. You can eat whatever you want," he said, hoping that it will stop Mew from crying. And it did, Mew is now looking at him with his doe eyes. "E-Even though it's weird?," He asked in his tiny voice.

"They're not weird baby, okay?,"

"So chocolate icecream with sliced tomatoes is not weird?," His baby is using his baby voice on him. For him it's weird but, he don't want his baby to cry again. This pregnancy is making him emotional. He shook his head no to his answer. Mew is now smiling and he stopped crying anymore.

After sometime, Mew spoke. "I love you Daddy."

"I love you too baby,"

And again, their lips met as they promised to be together.

We'll grow old together baby.

And they'll keep the love they have, forever.

~

I wanna cry🤧🥺

The last chapter will be Epilogue. Let me know what you think about this chap in the comments! Meet you in the last chapter of the book one guys! Take care!❤️🥺