CHAPTER 48 - A DATE WITH YOU

A/N: We're having a little bit of time lapse here guys :>

~

One more week before their graduation. Even though Mew already know he's pregnant, he manage to get up and attend school this week because this is their last week as college student. Few more days and they're already graduate

Gulf is worried to his baby. Mew is vomiting everyday, especially in the morning. He's also eating a lot more than usual.

He told him to get a check up but Mew just answered him with a smile. Mew said that he's fine and it's normal. Gulf don't know which part of that is normal. It's clearly not.

It's now Saturday and it's 8:00pm. Mew change into white hoodie, black jeans and black sneaker. Mew look himself in the mirror. His baby bump is slowly showing. He went for a check up yesterday, ofcourse without Gulf knowing. He said he can handle himself. The doctor said he's pregnant for near 2 months now. The hoodie is a bit big on him because it's Gulf's hoodie.

Gulf went out of the bathroom. Because he just went there to pee. He's wearing a simple white polo shirt and jeans. Mew smiled, seeing his handsome boyfriend. Gulf went beside him and hug him as they look at themselves in the mirror. "You look good baby," Gulf complimented. "And wait, is this my hoodie?," Gulf take a sniff on his hoodie and it's his scent on it.

Mew giggled. "I love wearing your clothes now. They're comfy," Mew smiled cheekily.

Gulf just shook his head and held his hand. They're eyes lock on each other as Gulf brought his hand to his lips and kiss the back of his hand. "Where are we going anyway?," Mew asked him.

Gulf just gave him a smile and he entwined their hands. "You'll know soon," Mew just shook his jead a he chuckled.

Once thhy got in the parking lot, Gulf open the door at the passenger seat for him. Mew immediately hopped on and put his seatbelt. After sometime, Gulf turned and hop on the driver seat.

"Can you give me a clue?," Mew asked softly. Gulf puckered his lips. "Kiss me first," Mew immediately kiss him on the lips.

"Now tell me," Mew said once they both pull away.

"Hmmm.." Gulf think for a while. "You'll know soon,"

Mew just pouted. "Okay," he said and look at the window. He bit his lower lip to stop himself from crying. Why doesn't he wants to tell me?

Gulf already starts driving the car. They're still not far from the house when he heard Mew's little sobs. His eyes widened when he glanced at him and he saw him crying.

Gulf stopped the car on the side of the road and rurned ar his baby. "Baby what happened? Are you in pain?," He asked worriedly.

Mew just cry more. "Y-You wont tell me," his cheeks are puffs and his eyes are red and so as his nose.

"Baby.." Gulf sighed. "It's a surprise that's why i didn't tell you," Gulf said softly. Mew looked at him, he had a pout on his lips. "Surprised?," He asked in his baby voice. Gulf chuckled and nodded. "Yes, a surprise. Now stop crying okay?," Gulf wiped his tears using his thumb. "You still looks cute even though you cry,"

"I'm always cute," he sniffed and wipe his tears.

Gulf just chuckled more and pinch Mew's cheeks. "Don't cry okay? You can sleep for a while if you want,"

"Okay," Mew nodded and start closing his eyes.

Gulf starts driving again. They're now on the highway when he heard his baby's cute snores. Gulf just shook his head. Yup, I'm whipped.