CHAPTER 7 - NO WAY!

Mew's

After he went out of his cousin's classroom he head back to his classroom which is just 3 meters away from it.

He can't help but to grin at what he did. But he's kinda disappointed when Gulf didn't snapped and just stare at him like nothing. He's all wet because of me but he didn't even think of snapping out or even just glare at me.

Mew sat on his seat with a frown on his face. Warren and Jason immediately noticed his gloomy expression. They're still talking to their classmates but they're intrigued to know why.

They sat on the chair on either side of Mew, which is actually their proper seat. "Hey," Jason tapped his hand.

"What?," Mew mumbled lowly.

"What happened?," Warren asked.

Mew looked at them and just sigh. "Nothing,"

"Nothing? Really?," Warren snickered.

"Just shut up," Mew said and leaned on his chair. He just stared at the ceiling, thinking of another ways to annoy Gulf.

Yeah, he will settle with that. Mew always annoy new students and most of them leave their school. And when his foot steps inside their house, an earful from his mom would greet him.

His dad is also giving him lectures, telling him that he should stop bullying new students. It's bad even though what he's doing it's just for fun. His dad even said; "You should be thankful that even though they know how bully you are, they still chose to enroll in our school,"

And Mew just don't care. He's actually expecting a lot of transferee students but when he check the list of the new students, he can't pin point whether to be happy or not because of what Gulf said that he won't let him bully new students.

"Oh, i think i already know why you're being like this," Warren smiled teasingly. "You already found your soulmate!,"

"Awieee!," Both are tapping the arm rest endlessly and it's quite annoying. But he's not in the mood to complain today. "Am i right? Am i right?," Warren asked.

"No," Mew just said and sit straight.

"You're just denyi—,"

"Mr, Lopez!," Mew just chuckle inwardly when the two immediately sat straight. Sir Daniel is so strict that you would really regret if you do something behind his back while he's lecturing. He'll surely make you stand until the class ends but he's really not 'that' strict. He'll allow you to sit again if you'll answer his questions. It's actually okay if his question is also in his lesson, but no.

"Do i look like an air to you? And you too Mr. Clarton!," Sir Daniel's voice echoed in the whole room making everyone sat straight and never utter a word. "Answer me!,"

"N-No sir," the two answered nervously.

"Then why are you still chitchatting with each other?!,"

The two just keep quiet. Either telling the professor the truth, they will still get punish. The professor took a deep breath. "Warning, okay?! If this happen again tomorrow, you know what I'm gonna do! Understood?!,"

"Yes," the whole class answer. "Good, okay let's proceed to our lesson today..."

Mew just tsked while the two are now glaring at each other. Mew took out his notebook and just listen to thwir prof. He's also taking down some important notes.

If he's like this or they'll saw him like this, so attentive and really listening, you would think he's a good guy and not a bully.

After their class, students starts to go out of their room to buy their food at the cafeteria. The three made their way inside the cafeteria. They didn't mind the stares and some of the glares from the students and just go straight to the counter and order their food since Mew is the owner's son.