(B.2) CHAPTER 30 - QUARREL

It's been 3 hours and Mew woke up from a deep slumber. He fall asleep while crying and he knows that it's just his hormones but still, he couldn't help it. Just when he sat down and leaned on the headboard of the bed, the babies were starting to get active again.

"You guys miss your dad don't you?," Mew placed a hand on his bump and he felt strong kicks upon his touch. "Well, your dad chooses that girl over us. He didn't even give me a kiss!," Mew huffed. His babies responded through kicks.

"Yeah, i know right? He didn't even come and visit us here after we woke up." he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, maybe he doesn't care if we're now sulking, and crying, and mad-okay i'm not mad. But I'm hungry!!," Mew turned at his right to see the door suddenly opened and Gulf came, holding a tray with food.

"Good that you're finally awake now," Mew just gave him a look, not speaking anything. "What's with that look baby?," Gulf asked him.

"How's the babies room?," Mew just asked.

Gulf smiled. "Oh we already discussed about the designs and stuff so tomorrow they will start working for it." Gulf looks so happy as he's looking forward for it. But Mew took it as otherwise.

"Happy huh?,"

Gulf nodded.

"Really looking forward to see that girl?," Gulf's brows furrowed, looking at Mew with confusion. But it irks Mew when he looks at him that way.

"Just tell me if you're preference already changed and want to be with a girl,"

"Baby just what the actual fuck?," Gulf couldn't help it. He's not expecting those words from Mew's mouth.

"Why? Because it is true?," Mew stood up.

Gulf tsked and pinch the bridge of his nose. "Baby, why would you think of that huh?,"

"Then why are you looks so happy knowing that she will be here again tomorrow?,"

"No ofcourse not-what you know what, we'll talk about this later." Gulf turned his back and walk out of their room without even looking back at Mew.

Mew wasn't expecting Gulf to leave like that and after his husband done that, Mew starts to overthink stuff. He couldn't control his emotions that he started crying again. He looked at the food on the bedside table. It's pancakes with sliced strawberries and chocolate syrup on a separate bowl.

He was hungry earlier but after what happened, he ignored the food and lay back to bed again, crying his heart out. This stupid hormones!

Whilst Gulf on the other hand, he was downstairs, trying to control his emotions. He just can't believe that Mew said those words. He knows that pregnancy can really make someone so emotional like that, but he just couldn't help it. He was hurt by those words too because it seems that, Mew don't trust him.

He sipped on his water as he took a deep breath. Just calm down, calm down self. He told himself a couple of times. He knows that by this time Mew is crying again because of his hormones but he can't face him right now especially that he couldn't control his emotions. He was trying to stop it earlier and luckily it did, he didn't or else he must've said something bad on his baby and he won't forget it and will surely hunt him forever.

He was looking outside the window when his phone rang. It was from one of the teachers and they're staying at the same department since they teach the same subject, but different grade levels. He answered the phonr and started talking to his co-teacher when Mew open the door and that's the scene that welcome him.

Mew pouted, he just finished crying and he don't want anymore but seeing Gulf so busy acting like nothing happened, it makes him cry again but this time he decided to go towards him. Gulf's eyes widened too see Mew infront of him, while he's still on a call. Gulf was about ti say something when Mew sat in on his lap and hug him tight as he cried on his shoulder.

"Sir, Is something wrong? I heard someone crying,"

Gulf looked down on his baby and kiss his temple then he spoke. "Nothing, it's my wife. I'll just send it to you later okay?," after the call ended, he put his phone away and gave all of his attention to his baby. He wiped his tears and kiss him softly on his lips.

"I'm sorry," they said at the same time. Mew poutef and looked away while Gulf smiled and pinch Mew's adorable cheeks. "I'm sorry for leaving you earlier baby, i just don't want to say something bad to you because that will break my heart too."

"I-I'm sorry for saying t-those words too. I-I went too far, I'm sorry." Mew kissed him. "I'm just sulking because you didn't kiss me when you went out earlier after you put me to bed,"

"Mmmm," Gulf nodded with a teasing smile. "You really want my kisses all the time."

"I know you also love kissing me," Mew shrugged. Gulf chuckled and mess Mew's hair. "But i just want to clarify to you hmm baby," he flicked Mew's forehead, causing the latter to whine. "I'm happy, not because I'm going to see her again, I don't care if she will not come. I'm happy because they will finally start working the room for our babies and I can't wait to see the final outcome." Mew can say that Gulf is really saying the truth. Mew pouted and just slump his face on Gulf's chest. "Sorry, i didn't mean to say it," he mumbled.

Gulf wrapped his hands around his baby and just kiss his temple while caressing his back in a comforting matter and Mew felt comfortable and safe.

"It's okay, i know you didn't mean it."

"But still, i know it breaks your heart,"

"Then i think you know how to make it up with me," Mew looked up and the way Gulf looked at him, didn't passed his eyes. He knows Gulf wants him now.

So Mew tried to act innocent. "Oh, i thought we're already okay?,"

Gulf sighed as his hands started to move down to his ass, gripping both of his ass cheeks. "I know, but can we??," Gulf wiggled his eyebrows.

Mew sighed. "You're a horny bastard-ahh!," Mew yelped when Gulf suddenly carry him. But he didn't complain anymore because he knows that he also wants this.

As if I'll say no to this.

~~~

Hi again :> I have a little time to write another so here it is. But I don't know if i could write another one tomorrow, but we'll see🫣

Anyways, let me know what you think in the comments and see you in the next chapter! take care everyone!!🫶