CHAPTER 19 - FIRST DAY WITH YOU

Mew woke up early in the morning, so early that his alarm still didn't rang. He took his phone from the bedside table to check the time, and it's still 5:55am. 5 minutes before 6. Their class will start at 7:30 so, he decided to stay in his bed for a while and started think what happened last night.

Mew unconsciously took his pillow and shoved his face in it. And suddenly, he let out a muffled scream while his other hand is caressing his chest where his heart is. It's beating fast like he went to a marathon. And aside from that, he felt so good, so happy and it seems like he can do anything. I'm getting crazy. Mew sat straight while looking at the ceiling, he's hugging his pillow and he has a smile on his face.

It's because of him. He made me like this.

Mew just turned the alarm off when it's start ringing. It's already 6:00am so he already stood up and do his bed. He stopped midway when he remember something. I don't do this before. Mew just shook his head and just finish doing his bed.

After that, he went to the bathroom and took a bath. He's actually felt creepy to himself for smiling nonstop but he don't care anymore. He's trying to stop his smile but he couldn't win. I'm blaming Gulf for this. He thought and just continue taking a bath.

Gulf is now walking down the stairs. It's already 6:30. He saw Alexia on the dining area. She's already sitting on her chair. Jom and Mew is still not here, so Gulf sat on the seat beside Mew and Alexia's brows rose up. And Gulf saw that.

"What?," Gulf asked.

Alexia shook her head and just smile. "Nothing,"

Gulf just nodded and waited for the maids to serve the food. After all the food is already served, that's when they heard Mew and Jom's voice.

When they got near them, Jom immediately sat beside Alexia. "Alexia what did you noticed to our big brother here?," Jom asked. Gulf looked at Mew who take his seat.

Alexia eyed Mew, it seems like she scanning him. After sometime, Alexia looked at Jom. "He looks happy,"

"Right?," Jom explained. Gulf saw Mew's brows furrowed. But he can also see that Mew's happy. Why do i feel like I'm the reason behind it? Gulf just chuckled inwardly. Ofcourse he's the reason behind it. He's so confident of that.

"Yeah. So as him," Alexia said, looking at Gulf.

"What about me?," Gulf asked innocently.

The two just shook their heads. "We'll know what's happening. Just wait and see," Jon told them.

Mew just shook his head and put a bread on Jom's mouth. "Just eat." Jom just mocked him and whispered something on Alexia.

Mew stayed still when he felt Gulf's breath on his ear. "Do you think they know something?," He whispered.

Mew simply glanced at him. "I don't know," Mew answered.

"What if they know something?," Gulf asked again.

Mew turned at him. "We'll tell them ofcourse,"

He won't deny their relationship to them. He's sure they'll understand them. Although he's kinda nervous by thinking of it. He didn't think of these when he said yes, but he didn't regret even a single thing when he said yes to him. He just think about this now and if earlier he's still not that nervous, now he's really is.

And Gulf noticed it so he simply hold Mew's hand under the tables and lightly squeeze it. Mew looked at him and he flashes a small smile. Mew smiled at him ro but they were interrupted.

"I won't be shock if the ants will come after both of you," Jom just said. Both of them just chuckled and started eating.

After they finished they immediately went to the garage and the four of them hopped on the car. Mew is the one driving today because he insisted and Gulf won't argue with him about it. Mew dropped his sisters to their schools first before driving to the university.