CHAPTER 9 - KEEPING UP

It's been a week since Gulf started living with them. They treated him good like he's part of their family. Well, except for Mew. It's really obvious that he didn't like him being here.

Today, after eating their breakfast. Mew stood up and get get his bag. "Mew, wait for us," His father said. He's dropping them to school now especially that Jom and Alexia's class will start today.

"I'll go by myself." Mew said and left the dining area. Jom sigh. Gulf saw that she was about to say something but he told her to just quite. Jom rolled her eyes and continue eating.

After they finish eating they went to the garage and Vince shook his head when he saw his motorcycle gone. Mew must've used it again. It's his bit he decided to give it to Mew.

"Come on guys, hop on." He said and they all settled in the car after bidding their goodbye to Fatima and they drove off.

The whole ride was fun and their is now awkwardness between them. They're talking as if they are siblings and Vince is just smiling seeing his girls having a fun conversation with Gulf.

They first drop Alexia to her school and she bid their goodbye to them. Next is Jom. She's also a highschool student but she chose to study in different school because she doesn't don't want to see his brother being a bully. At first Vince and Fatima didn't agree but Jom convinced them and thankfully they accepted it already.

And lastly, Gulf. "I'm going now, Uncle." He said.

"Take care, Gulf." Vince smiled through the mirror. Gulf nodded and went inside the school.

Once he got their, he looked everywhere. Because these past few weeks, Mew is still pranking him. And there is one time that he didn't look on his way. He don't know what exactly happened but when he step on something, a paper plate with a whipped cream on it smacked on his face. He want to search for Mew and do the same thing to him as well but he shook his head. Mew is really testing his patience.

And there is this another time again. At the cafeteria, since Ria is Mew's cousin and he is also friend with Warren because of his brother, then they just decided to sit their. Jason and him are starting to get along with each other but not Mew. The two even don't know that he's pulling pranks on him. So he, decided to buy their food and Jason come with him to help him. When they come back, at first it was normal. They're eating and chitchatting but when it's time to go to their next class, Gulf felt his bag became heavy. And he got to knew that there's rocks on his bag when he opened his bag to get his notebook. Not just one rock, but a lot. And worst is it's all pebbles. And again, Gulf calmed himself in the least way he know. Ria is also mad for what his cousin did.

And just a day ago, his white shirt got stained on the back because of the paint that Mew painted on the backrest of the chair, the paint wasn't noticable until he sat on his chair and leaned on it. He washed it but it didn't come off. It just makes his shirt more dirty so he decided to buy one.

Now he's being careful. Gulf actually wanted to burst out and do same things he do to him but that means that he wants to play his game too. Gulf shook his head no. It's a more childish and not a good game.

Gulf went to his classroom and he saw Ria checking every parts of his chair. "What are you doing?," He asked once he got near her.

"I'm just checking you chair. We'll never know, he might put some tacks or something in your chair again," She said seriously.

Gulf smiled, he's happy that Ria cared for him. "You're really serious when you told me that we're bestfriends?,"

Ria look at him incredulously. "How dare you? So you still don't consider me as your bestfriend?," She asked.