CHAPTER 20 - BABY

It's now Saturday. Mew and Gulf are inside of Mew's room. They're playing some games called Mobile Legends. Mew was new to this game so Gulf is teaching him how to play it even though theirs a tutorial when you first install it.

After sometime, Mew enjoyed himself playing the game until he reached level 8. "Wow, that was fast," he said.

"Yup, now you can play rank game to raise you rank," Gulf just said.

"I can invite you right? Help me ranked up," Mew said to him and he's using his puppy eyes.

Gulf pinched his cheek. "Mmm, wait I'll just log in to my other account."

"You have other account?," Mew asked. Gulf glanced at him and he nodded. Gulf turned his gaze on the phone and Mew is just looking at Gf and on Gulf's phone too. Gulf is currently typing the needed information so he can log in. After sometime, he already open the account.

"Elite 4? Wow," Mew just said when he saw Gulf's rank. Gulf searched his name and follow him. Mew received the notification so he immediately follow Gulf back. "Now invite me," Gulf wink. Mew just bit his lower lip to contain his smile as he invite Gulf to rank game.

Gulf accept the invitation and Mew already start the game. It's timw for them to choose a hero and Gulf choose the hero he always use when he play and Mew used the hero that he used earlier at the tutorial.

When the game is about to start, Mew lay his head on Gulf's shoulder as he held Gulf's shoulder too. Gulf just leaned in to Mew and the game already started.

Mew is just following Gulf and Gulf is being alerted if ever their are enemies hiding on the bush.

Mew saw Gulf's character went on the bush so he was about to follow him their but theirs an enemy so he immediately attack and help Gulf. "Shoot him now," Gulf said so Mew immediately shoot the enemy, so Mew get the first blood.

Mew gasped while looking at Gulf. "It was supposed to be your kill, but you gave it to me," Mew just said even though he feel flattered.

"It's your kill, you shoot him right?," Gulf said.

Mew just nodded while bitting his lower lip. The game continued and every time they will encounter an enemy, Gulf will attack first until the enemies life is only little, and that's when he'll let Mew shoot so the kill will go to Mew.

Until the game ends and they win. Mew is the MVP while Gulf get silver. Gulf just smiled inwardly when he saw Mew's smile. He looks so happy he's the MVP. I'll do everything to make you happy baby.

"Yey! We win. You're so good at this game," Mew told him.

"But you're more good. Look you're the MVP," Gulf said softly.

"It's because you're giving them to me when they're only one hit." Mew told him while smiling.

"I'm not," Gulf denied.

Mew just shook his head and kissed Gulf's cheek. Gulf was kinda shock but he smiled after he got recovered. "Come on let's play again. I want more kisses,"

Mew just chuckled and lightly hit Gulf arm but they got interrupted by a knock. Gulf went to open the door and found Jom who looks so shock to see Gulf. "Yes Jom?,"

"U-Uh.. Gulf! W-What are you doing.. inside.. my brothers room?," Jom asked. Her mind is on a ramble right now. Many things is going on hwr mind but they didn't mind them.

"We're playing games," Gulf said. He wants to chuckle because Jom looks really shock right now.

"O-Ohh," Jom just nod. Jom looked at Mew who's behind Gulf. "What sis?,"