CHAPTER 15 - SECRETLY LIKING YOU

Gulf slumped on the bed after he take a bath and wear his night clothes. He just smiled at what happened earlier. It's still 7:40pm in the evening and their parents texted that they have something to fix or discuss. He don't really know exactly what but they said that they'll be staying their for one week which is kind of suspicious for Gulf but he don't care.

What he care is Mew. He hid his face on the pillow and let out a muffled scream. He feel so happy after going out of Mew's room. But also, it turns into a frown when he remembered what Mew asked him. About that person.

Mew seems intrigued and eager to know that guy. Who's that guy anyway?! Gulf frowned and stood up when someone is knocking on the door. He opened it and it's Alexia. "Dinner's ready," she informed him.

Gulf smiled forcedly and nod. He followed her after closing the door of his room. When they got in the kitchen, Gulf's eyes immediately landed on Mew. He's sitting on his seat with while eyeing every food that the is serve on the table.

"Take a seat now, so we can eat," Jom said. She sat beside Mew. Gulf went on his seat and so as Alexia. After sometime, they started eating while having a little talk.

"How are you feeling now?," Gulf asked Mew. Alexia and Jom glanced at them but they just act like they didn't hear anything. Mew looked at his sisters before answering Gulf. "I'm kinda okay now," he just said. He's still having cramps but it's not that painful than earlier. "Tell me if you're not." Gulf told him and he just nodded.

Mew glanced at the two again, they're both giggling secretly but when they saw him looking, they act as if nothing happened. Mew just tsked and continue eating.

After they eat dinner, Gulf presented to wash the dishes Jom and Alexia went to call their parents. While Mew was left on his chair, he's not moving their and keep glancing at him.

After sometime, Gulf is already done washing plates. He wiped his hands and looked back at Mew. Mew's back is facing his and Gulf saw a red spot on Mew's lower back.

Mew is taking little steps, afraid that 'it' will leak more. He forgot to change his pads earlier. Tsk! I thought i will going to change this later.

Suddenly, he was stunned when someone wrapped his arms on his waist. Mew look through his shoulder to find Gulf. "Come on, keep walking. I'll cover your back," Gulf said.

Mew felt shy and embarrassed. He knew Gulf saw the red stain on his lower back. "I-Is it that visible?," Mew asked.

"Since you're wearing a brown short, it's really not that visible," Gulf said. "Want me to carry you?,"

"No!," Mew immediately answered. "I-I can manage. J-Just cover my lower back," Mew said. He really feel so embarrassed right now.

"Okay," Gulf said.

Mew walked a bit more faster than earlier. When they got on the living room, they are thankful that the two are still not their.

After sometime, they finally reached Mew's room. Mew immediately run to the bathroom and close the door. Gulf shook his head in amusement. After sometime, Gulf asked him. "Mew are you okay there?,"

"I'm not!," Gulf chuckled. Mew is being sarcastic now. He know that it's the time to leave but he doesn't know why he's still inside Mew's room. And he literally stayed their until Mew went out of the bathroom.

He saw his irritated face but when he looked at him, it changed. He's now looking at him softly. "Why are you still here?," Mew asked him.

"I just want to know if you're okay now."