(B.2) CHAPTER 13 - MISSING DADDY

Mew woke up after few hours of sleeping. He look at the time, it's already 10:24am. He sighed as he looked at the side of the bed. He was about to call Gulf but he stopped when he remembered that Gulf left to school to start his job.

Mew grunted as he went to the bathroom to take a piss. After that, he went downstairs and he saw his siblings eating crinkles. So he silently went towards them. Alexia flinched a bit when he saw Mew sat beside her and he already had a crinkles stuffed in his mouth. "You scared us. Where have you been?,"

Mew just randomly point something on his back. "Room," he manage to spoke.

Alexia smiled teasingly. "You already miss your husband aren't you?," Hearing that, Mew sighed and pouted sadly as he munch his crinkles slowly. "He just left like.. 4 hours ago," Jom stated.

Mew just looked at her. "I know Jom." He said as he already finished eating his crinkles and take another one. "By the way my husband's crinkles is better than this,"

Alexia chuckled when Jom's face crumbled. "Really brother?,"

Mew smiled apologetically. "Mmm,"

"I don't know what to say," Jom sighed. "I want to hate you right now," she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I didn't say it's bad Jom." Mew said and stood up. They just look at their brother, taking a plate and took 5 more crinkles. They don't know if they should be thankful that Mew decided to leave those four crinkles.

"Why won't you get it too?," Alexia asked. Mew shrugged. "Nah, I'm fine with this. Bye," Mew turned his back and went out of the kitchen.

Alexia and Jom just looked at their brothers back, dumbfounded.

"So he just really came here to eat," Jom shook her head in disbelief.

"You still have crinkles sis?," Alexia asked. Jom shook her head. "You still want some?," She asked and Alexia immediately nodded. "Okay, I'll bake some. But you gotta have to help me," Jom said, pointing her finger at her. Alexia nodded with a smile.

~

Mew went to sat on the sofa on the living room. He sighed as he rested his back on the arm rest and started eating the crinkles that his sister baked.

He sighed. I'm being too dramatic. Yeah yeah, i know he just left but i miss him already. He don't know if it's just the effect of pregnancy or he did really became too clingy to his husband?

"Hello their preggy!," Suddenly, his best friends came and sat on the couch across him. "Wow, you look... chubby,"

"But cute," Mew added to Jason's sentence. "Okay, I'll gave it to you," he said and sat beside Warren.

"What are you two doing here?," He asked them. Warren rested his back on the sofa. "Gulf said that he went to work, so he called us to keep your company."

"By what? Annoying me?," Mew grumbled. He was about to get another crinkles but he already finished it all.

"Hey! Since when we annoy you?," Jason asked, clearly not agree with what Mew said.

"All the time," Mew sat on the sofa properly and lean on it too. "By the way, how's with the thing between you and that Callyx?," Mew asked. Jason's face instantly heat up, making him smirk.

Warren also smirked. "Oh man, ask me. I know... everything," he winked. Mew laughed when Jason smack Warren's head. "It's because you're an ass. Fake friend," Jason rolled his eyes at him.

"Since when?," Warren asked. Mew just looked at them as they bicker. Jason tsked and spoke. "Everyday! You'll act as if you care, and would give me some advice, but the truth is you just want to know everything that happened,"