(B.2) CHAPTER 7 - MINI DATE

After they made love, Gulf helped Mew cleaned himself and now he's wearing a baby blue t-shirt that is a bit loose on him as it's Gulf's shirt. And he paired it with grey sweatpants and sandals.

His husband just invite him to have a simple date with him. And Mew wasn't complaining, because he will surely love it because Gulf is their with him.

He's currently checking himself in the mirror. His tummy will turn 4 months next week. Jom and Alexia is already doing everything so his gender reveal party will turn out great. He bend down as he caressed it and a smile plastered on his face. I still need to wait for like 5 months more to see you babies.

Mew already thought a name for them but he still didn't share it with Gulf. He's planning to do it after the party. After sometime, a pair of arms wrapped around him from behind and he immediately leaned in to him. "Are you ready baby?,"

Mew slightly turn his head at him. "Ofcourse," he simply answered. So Gulf open his palm which Mew immediately accepted as they entwined their hands together. Gulf chuckled when Mew tighten his hold on him. "I'll hold.you tight so no one will get you from me,"

"I'm sure no one will dare to do that," Gulf said with a confident smile. "They don't want to taste your wrath,"

Mew just smirked.

They already went downstairs and he saw his parents and his sisters on the kitchen. So they went their to say goodbye and they waved back at them.

After sometime, when they got out of the house, they immediately hopped inside the car. Mew is sitting comfortably on the passenger seat as Gulf starts the engine and maneuver the car.

"So where are we going?," Mew asked with a smile. He's in a good mood right now. "Mall," Gulf simply answered.

"Mall?,"

"Mmm," Gulf nodded.

"We're not in highschool anymore love," Mew said chuckling a bit. Gulf sighed with a smile on his lips as his other hand move to his hand.

"I know.  But i want to experience to have a simple date with you." Gulf said and smile lovingly at him.

Mew also smiled. "Oh, so we're going to watch movie? Or eat to some fastfood restaurants?,"

"Yeah. And also if you want, we can buy some stuffs for our baby," Gulf caressed his bump a bit. Mew thought that it's a good idea. But Gulf still don't know that they're having a boy. And it's triplets. So Mew will buy some stuffs that is unisex.

"By the way, last night you went to your sister's room." Gulf said before taking a u-turn. "Is their something wrong baby?," Gulf asked him.

Mew's brows furrowed. "Yes, why?,"

"Oh, i thought you have something in mind that's why you went to their room," Gulf said and he can see that Gulf was relaxed to know that he's okay.

Mew just smiled meaningfully. "Well, I'm kind of.. up to something,"

Gulf glanced at him for a while before he looked at the road. "What is it baby?,"

Mew cleared his throat to ease his excitement. "Well, since we already went to the doctor to have an ultrasound—," Mew said Gulf's face scrunched making him laugh. "What's with that face?,"

Gulf pouted. "It's because you didn't let me in,"

Mew shook his head, he's still laughing. He gave Gulf a kiss on the cheek. "It's okay Daddy." He sat straight. "And the reason why i went to my sisters room is to plan about the gender reveal party that I'm going to held."

"Hmm, why do i feel like I'll faint after finding out the gender of our baby?," Gulf joked. But Mew just laughed more. It's not that he's already anticipating it to happened, but there's actually a tendency that he will. But one thing is actually for sure, he will surely brag about him being a sharp shooter again.

Well, Mew kinda agree to that. This is the first time that he got pregnant and he never really thought that he'll have triplets in his first pregnancy.

Few more minutes and they finally reached the mall. After Gulf parked the car, he went out first and turn to open the door for him. "Thank you," he smiled and climbed off the car.

And they immediately entwined their hands as they went inside the mall. Mew can feel the stares of the people around them and actually, he don't give a damn. Because what matter to him is Gulf, and his babies. He don't care if they're looking at them happily or they're judging them, it's their life and Mew will not interfere and will let them do what they want.

"You okay baby?," Gulf asked. Gulf will always ask him if he's okay and he liked that about Gulf. He don't find it annoying or irritating. Because it makes him feel important to Gulf.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He answered. "You don't feel awkward?,"

"Are you?," He asked back. Gulf shook his head. "No,"

"I don't feel awkward too," Mew answered with a smile but his eyes widened when Gulf suddenly steal a kiss from him. He suddenly felt shy and embarrassed. It's okay if it's only them, but they're in public.

"Love! We're in public!," He slightly slap his chest. "So what? Let them stare at us," he even kiss him again for a the second time and it's a long one. And they just pulled away when they're out of breath.

"So what do you want us to do first baby?," Gulf asked. They take the escalator as they're going to the second floor. Gulf is hugging his waist.

"Eat," Mew answered without thinking twice. Gulf wasn't shock anymore.

"What do you want to eat?," Gulf asked and good thing he already ready his money because surely, Mew won't only order a food for single serving.

"I want..." Mew starts to say his order and after Mew finished Gulf don't know how to react. It's a lot if he'll estimate it, it will surely good for 4 to 5 people.

But who's he to complain? It's his babies request and he will not decline it so when they went inside the restaurant, the waiter immediately went towards them and handed them the menu.

Mew immediately starts ordering and when it's time for Gulf to order, he just order water and some pasta. The waiter bowed at them a bit before she went to get their order.

"She's beautiful right?," Mew suddenly asked. And we're back again to the game called.. "Think before you speak"

"Honestly?," Gulf asked. Mew nodded his head like a kid. "Well.. she is," Gulf said with no hint of lying.

"Really?," Mew raised a brow. "Err..,"

"Why don't you make her as your wife then?," Mew said sassily before leaning in. Gulf sigh and scratch his nape. He tried to talk to Mew but the latter act as if he's an air. When the food was served, Mew immediately dig in. The waiter was shock but then, she turned at him and gave she gave his order. The waiter smile and it's a kind of friendly or business smile before going back to the counter. But when he looked at Mew, Mew looks like a cute tiny puppy, glaring at him and his cheeks are puffed and full of food.

Gulf just sighed. "Don't be mad na, I'm sorry please?,"

Mew shook his head no, still glaring at him. "I'll give you my pasta," and just like that, Mew smiled. Mew swallowed his food first before answering. "Apology accepted," he said and take his pasta. "I love you daddy," he said and smile cheekily.

Gulf just shook his head in amusement. "I love you too baby,"

~~~

Uhmm.. hi??😅