CHAPTER 8 - BE PATIENCE

Hi everyone! Nyx here😚 Thank you so much guys for the 1k reads! Love you all!❤️ Happy reading😊

~

Everyone is now on the dining area and having dinner. Gulf just keeps eating and sometimes talk when they ask him something. And he is trying his best to act like nothing. He can feel Mew's stares.

He don't want to look, he already had a hunch that he is glaring at him. "So Gulf," Gulf looked at Fatima—Mew's mother. "How's your relationship with my son?,"

Gulf was shock but he make sure that his emotions is calm. "Well, you two are going on the same school and now, on the same roof so it's actually nice if you two are starting to become friends," She added. Gulf sigh in relief secretly. He don't know what to answer at first.

But when he was about to answer Mew talked first. "It's fine mom. Right?," Mew looked at him. Gulf just nod but didn't look at Mew.

And to Mew, it's quite annoying him how Gulf is avoiding to look at him even how much he glares at him.

"Good!," His mom cheered. "You shouldn't pull pranks on him Mew." His mom turned at him and warn him. "I know—,"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Mew sigh and stood up.

"Where are you going Mew?," His father asked firmly. When his father's voice is like that, usually he will come and sit back on his chair but for now he just want to go somewhere he can't see Gulf's face.

"Somewhere," he just said and go. He can hear his parents voice calling him but he didn't mind as he made his way to his room.

He wore a black hoodie and bring his wallet with him. He stared at his phone, thinking if he should bring it with him too but he shrugged at just let it on his bedside table. But he manage to text Jason and Warren to come and meet him at the park inside their subdivision.

~

Gulf just scoffed at Mew's behavior. He must be piss. "I'm sorry about that," Mew's dad—Vince, said apologetically.

"It's okay Vince, maybe he needs time." His dad said.

"Continue eating. I'll talk to him later," Mew's mom sigh and massage his forehead.

They continue eating like nothing happened and after that they settled on the living room and decided to watch a movie. But only Jom, Alexia and him are watching it. Their parents are talking about something.

"What do you think they're talking about?," Alexia suddenly asked. Jom tsk and lightly tugged some strands of her hair causing Alexia to groan is pain. "Don't listen." Jom tried to cover her ear but Alexia went on his back.

"I don't want to," Alexia said. Gulf jist chuckled lightly. He always wants to have a baby sister but yeah..

"Tsk," Jom rolled her eyes and look at the monitor again.

"Thanks for shielding me," Alexia said to him.

Gulf nodded in acknowledgement. "But she's right you shouldn't listen to them," Alexia pouted but she nod afterwards. She sat back to her position where she sat before—between him and Jom. They're sitting on the floor and they're a meter away from their parents.

"Gulf," Gulf looked at Jom. "Can you tell us the truth?,"

"What truth?," Gulf asked. His brows furrowed.

"Did our brother bully you?," She asked. Alexia is looking at him too, waiting for his answer.

He leaned on the couch behind him. "Am i not allowed to lie right?," He asked. The two nodded. He sighed and face them. "Well, yes.."

"Then why you agree to what our brother said that you two are just fine and in good terms?!," Alexia complained. Jom signed her to lower her voice.

"Well, i prefer to say that too than telling the truth."

"Why? Lying is bad," Jom said.

"Sometimes you need to lie if you think you need too," Gulf just said. "And your mom looks like she's really expecting us to be in good terms. Well now, maybe he's bullying me but maybe after a week or two we'll become friends. Who knows," He shrugged.

"You think?," Alexia asked. Jom suddenly flick her ear. "Why are you hurting me?," She pouted.

"This is an adult talk, cover your ears."

"You cover your ears," Alexia stuck his tongue out at her.

"Ey that's bad," Gulf said and Alexia immediately srop doing it. Jom said something to her sister but he didn't heard it because his mind is diverted to Mew. Where is he and what is he doing by this time?

~

"Tsk!," Mew clicked his tongue when he win. He always win.

Jason tried to hit him by the ball but he immediately avoided it and it hit Warren on the face who's actually lying on the ground. The two just laugh. Warren stood up, cupping his whole face. "Fuck!," He cursed.

"You okay man?," Mew asked.

"Who throw the fucking ball?!," Warren spatted angrily. Jason who the one that throw the ball went near beside Warren bravely. "Let me see you face man," he pry Warren's hand. "Oho! You look more ugly! Nate won't love you anymore!,"

Warren just kick him but he immediately stood up, laughing like crazy. Mew who's chuckling went near Warren. "Come on, your face might be in pain,"

"You think?!," Warren spatted again. Mew just rub his back. "Let's go,"

They started walking away and Jason who just pick up the ball run to chase them. Mew and Jason's house come into view and Mew is secretly praying that they won't choose to go to their house.

Warren started walking towards Jason's house. "What the heck man? Why in our house?,"

"I saw you throw the ball!," Warren shouted he's now inside.

"It was Mew!," Jason tried his luck but no response. Only they hear is some rustling sound. "Must be my fridge," Jason sigh and both of them went inside Jasony house.

They went to the kitchen and they found Warren with an ice pack which he put on his face. Mew was about to tease Warren when Jason called him.

"Your mom is finding you. She said you need to come home." 

"I don't w—,"

"She will confiscate your game consoles if you decline," he added. Mew went beside him and took his phone. He read his mom's message. He smack was about to smack Jason's head when the phone beeped again.

And the message was exactly what Jason told him. "Shit," Mew gave him his phone. And lazily come back home.

Once he stepped inside, the sight of his siblings and Gulf talking and laughing greeted him.

His parents are on the side, talking. Gulf's father is with them. "Mew—,"

"I'm sleepy mom," he excused and went upstairs. He locked his room and throw himself on the bed.

After sometime, someone was knocking on the door but he just let it. He's not in the mood to open the door right now.

———

Thanks for your support everyone!❤️