CHAPTER 30 - BOND

They are on the living room. Gulf is reading some books that he found on the room. Mew is bored so he borrowed Gulf's phone and play the game they played before which is Mobile Legends.

He is using Gulf's main account which already reached the rank Mythic 2. Mew is using the same hero he used before and this game is really testing his patience.

Most of the enemies target is him. He only got one kill, while he had thirteen deaths and five assist. He is currently shooting the turret at the bottom lane when two enemies attacked him. He tried to shoot them but they were strong enough and he got killed.

"Arrghh! How can you play this game love?!," Mew exclaimed out of frustration. Now he got killed on the fourteenth time!

Gulf put down the book he's reading and look at the screen of his phone. It still counting down before Mew respawn back to the game.

Gulf fold the side of the book to mark where he's currently reading now and closed it completely. He scooped Mew and put him on his lap. Mew was shock but something inside him already know that Gulf will do it.

Mew leaned on him and he is locked on each of Gulf's arms. Mew turned at him and he was struck by how close Gulf's face is. Gulf is looking on the game and Mew's character already respawn back to the game. Gulf is now playing while teaching Mew but Mew can't clearly hear it since he's busy looking on Gulf's face.

I saw this face everyday but why I can't stop looking at his face?

And i think i want to just look at him this near so i can clearly see his handsome face.

Gulf stopped talking as he saw Mew just keeps looking at him. He controlled the character and hide on the bush and after that, he sighed and smile as he turned at Mew.

"Mew baby, are you listening to me?," Gulf asked. That when Mew went back to reality. "H-Ha? A-Are you saying something?," He asked and he looks so innocent and cute. Gulf chuckled and pinch Mew's cheek, earning a whine from him.

"I'm teaching you here and your character is already back to the game." Gulf said. Mew looked at Gulf's phone and he can see the character hiding on the bush. Mew took Gulf's phone from him and he started playing. He can feel his cheeks turning hot and red.

Gulf just chuckled and kiss Mew's temple. He's really cute when he's shy. Well, he's cute by just staying still.

Mew starts to play and he suddenly encounter an enemy that has a half life so he use his basic, first and second skills and he got the kill but then, another one came he had a little life. Two or three hits and he'll be dead. Mew use his first and third skill and he got double kill.

"Wow." He exclaimed. He suddenly realized that he's already full builds and he went to check it.

"I am talking about that earlier. Use that builds when you choose thst hero again so you won't get kill everytime. Got it baby?," Gulf said in his soft baritone voice. Mew nodded with a happy smile with a glint of evilness in his eyes.

"Okay love," he said and focus on the game. "Ha!ha!, I'm going to kill that shit earlier that always target me!," He exclaimed and run towards that enemy he's referring to.

Gulf just shook his head as he can't help but to smile proudly when his baby killed him. "See that love?," Mew asked him. He really looks so happy. Gulf nodded. "I saw it, you're so good,"

"I know right?," Mew flipped his imaginary hair, causing Gulf to chuckle at his silliness and kiss his head. Gulf is just watching him as he play. He sometimes tell Mew what to do and finally, the game ends and Mew got the gold.