<#7> NDRV3: Boyfriend Scenario

FINE
If no one's doing it, I wilL

Scenario:
When you ignore him as a prank.

Featuring: Rantaro, Shuichi, Kokichi, Kiibo.
(I will only do a few since I don't wanna write that much buT there isn't these kind of scenarios out there either so here we are)

Group Scenario:
You're bored out of your mind, so you decided to ask your friends of something to do. They gave you this idea, given something challenging, you went and test it out on your boyfriend....

<•>

[Rantaro Amami]
• It all started with a morning kiss. Normally he'd always greet you with it, but this time, instead of embracing it, you stood up from the chair you were sitting in and went somewhere else but this arms

• The poor man was confused at first, but thought it was because you just woke up and was just tired, is all.

• But after lunch, evening break and other time period has passed by, you still haven't spoken to him since.

• "(Y/N)... Did I do something wrong...?"

• Rantaro then showed up in front of you as he cup his hands to your cheeks, begging for an answer.

• "Please, talk to me so we can work this out..."

• But if you're going to keep giving him silent treatments, he'll assume you're in a bad mood and decide to leave you be.

• But don't expect him to not try and 'make up' for whatever he has done wrong. By buying you flowers, try to make plans and buy you food...

• "Rantaro, honey, it was just a prank... You didn't have to-"
• "S-So you're not mad at me? Thank Atua...!"

• You'll have to pay back to him with kisses and attention later on.

<•>

[Shuichi Saihara]
• Panics when you didn't greet him good morning or saying your casual 'I love you's' like you used to every morning

• But soon calm down when he thinks that you're just in a bad mood.

• Panics again when you didn't talk to him ever since then, didn't make conversations, nor does even giving a simple glance at him.

• "(Y/N)... My Angel... Did I do something to upset you?"

• He sat besides you as he ask so, but seeing that you just keep looking at your phone, he decided not to pressure on.

• But that doesn't mean he had given up-

• He tried to give you more affections, play with your hair and kisses on cheeks every. Five. Minutes.

• "Gosh darnit Shuichi, I'm sorry! It was supposed to be a prank..." You intertwined your fingers with each other as your boyfriend let out a sigh of relief.

• Even though he doesn't show it, but ofc he wants you to cuddle him more after your day of no affection towards him.

<•>

[Kokichi Oma]
• He... Kinds of see through it.

• At least that's what he say.

• He always hug you when you two both wake up together, but this time, you just get your arms off yourself and want to the living room.

• The panta boi was so confused.

• Checks the calendar over and over again to see if it had passed your birthday or anniversary yet, but it didn't so he was confused by why you're mad at him.

• Were you pranking him? But your expressions seems so genuine...

• Hmm...

• He started pulling up pranks wherever you go just to get a reaction out of you.

"GoD- I'm sorry okay, Kokichi? I was just trying to see your reaction!"

"Nishishi~ I knew it, you were pranking me! Nothing will ever get past the lord of pranks, Kokichi Oma!"

• You have to give 100% of your attention to him for the rest of the week.

<•>

[Kiibo]
• Panics when you don't reply to anything he says in the morning

• Maybe you were just tired?

• That's fine! Cause best boy will try to reassure you when you're in his arms!

• But panics when you let yourself off his hug and mind your own business.

• "What's wrong, (Y/N)? You have been ignoring me... Did I do something wrong? Made you upset...?"

• But after seeing you not reply to anything, he thinks it's the best to leave you be for now to sort out your feelings.

• Just as he was about to leave, you turn around and grab his wrist. "That was just a prank, sorry Kiibo..."

• You made up to him by giving him affections and attention for the rest of the day.