<#6> SDR2: Boyfriend Scenario

Scenario #6: When he sees you self harm.

Oh, don't ask why I did this one- Just came to my mind and saw this request. Though I deactivated my Quotev account, I still wanna make this one- anyways.

Featuring Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair boys

—————————————————

<Hajime Hinata>
• You and him has been dating for a while
• He really cheers you up, no matter how down and sad you are, he still love you
• And that made you insecure
• What if one day he got tired and just leave you?
• You seem like just a bother to him...
• Maybe he's better off with Chiaki or anyone else but you...
• You have a bad habit of cutting whenever you're insecure, so you decided to do them now... It's painful, but satisfying...
• One day he found out.
• By the razors and blood sticking to the ground when he entered your room (Without permissions but hey, we'll get to that later)
• "(Y/N)... Please explain..." Hajime said, looking at all the bloody things that exist
• You cried and told him everything
• "(Y/N)... You know... Ever since you accepted my confession, I was so happy, nothing or no one made me happier than this... When I got to Hope's Peak... I was insecure about being left out, but you pulled me up... That's why I love you... Please promise to not do this to yourself anymore..."

<Nagito Komaeda>
• You had been cutting yourself since a long time ago. You can't even remember when was the last time your skin is healed.
• Starting to date Nagito made you even more insecure about yourself.
• He's so much better than you, and you're very insecure if someday he realizes that you were cutting, finding you weird and leave you forever...
• But hey, sore wa chigaiyO-
• He found it out anyway...
• You accidentally revealed your cut one time due to your sleeves being too short and you forgetting to bandage your arms.
• "(Y/N)... Why..?" He asked
• You started telling the truth and your insecurities, after hearing so, he hugged you in his arms.
• "(Y/N), you're my hope, my only reason to live... I respect you a lot, (Y/N)... I want us two to cherish every day together until we grow old... So please, do not do this to yourself... Cause I care about you... I love you, my hope."

<Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu>
• Ah, it wasn't him who found out
• But it was Peko
• She told boss baby about it cause she thinks it's important to.
• He was so mad
• When you meet up with him, which you aren't sure why, but you still went.
• "Why didn't you tell me?"
• You tilted your head, not understanding him.
• "This! God damnit!" Fuyuhiko shouted as he held up your arm.
• Oh...
• You told him it was because of your social life and pretty much that... You don't even want to live another day just to suffer around everything anymore.
• "(Y/N)... I know living can be hard sometimes... But you gotta stay... Y'know... People care... To hell with it, I care! And you don't have to feeling like wanna fuckin' die! Cause... Cause if anyone hurt you, I won't let them be! I'll kill them, make them pa-"
• You hugged him.
• "It's all I needed... Thank you Fuyu..."
• And you two spent time together and eventually fell asleep.

<Kazuichi Souda>
• You two aren't couples in this scenario. (Yet)
• You like Kazuichi
• Heck, you love him really, really much... But...
• He just won't look your way
• He's always Sonia this, Sonia that...
• What's wrong with him with liking people that won't like him back?!
• You felt really bad... Your life weren't the best, Kazuichi was your only friend, and the one you actually like...
• You've actually thought one day Kazuichi and you would be together, he was your only hope.
• It's all gone
• You went up to the roof one day, preparing to jump, but suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around your thighs.
• "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, (Y/N)?! Y-YOU CAN'T JUST... leave me...!" It belongs to Kazuichi's
• "S-Souda..."
• "Please just get down from there..."
• You did, and the pink haired man force you to say all of it out to him, which you also did and told him what you've been insecure about.
• "I... Never knew... I thought you wouldn't love somebody like me so... I... I'm sorry..."
• He hugged you
• "I love you, (Y/N)... Don't ever try to leave me..."

<Teruteru Hanamura>
• You love your boyfriend, and you know he loves you too...
• But you doesn't have the best life, your parents always fight and well... It sucks to exist, you just wanted to end your life right and then but... You can't leave your boyfriend behind.
• So in another word, You tried self harm.
• It actually solves your problems, and made you feel better, so you continued them.
• One day, Teruteru found out
• "(Y/N)...?"
• He ran over to you and hugged you tightly.
• After calming you down, he even asked if you want anything to eat... Ask to solve your problems, and such.
• You confessed them all.
• That day and later on he didn't dare to leave you alone.

——————————————

Dang I'm too lazy to do Gundam, Nekomaru and Twogami... I'll update it whenever I can maybe... Bear with me.

oH weLl